Multitasking

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I’m in a zoom lecture with the camera off hanging weights off my dick. You mirin?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 6723 and 6 others
Impressive. Idk what it’ll do for a micropenis though

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 8576 and BigBoy
So funny

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and OOGABOOGA
Impressive. Idk what it’ll do for a micropenis though
Testosterone treatments can often help the penis to grow. Applying testosterone cream to the genitals during infancy, or giving intramuscular testosterone injections can increase penis size. Testosterone treatments are more effective before puberty than later on.Nov 27, 2018

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and OOGABOOGA
@Deliciadecu @xefo69 @ReverseNorwoodPill @Proex @apollothegun @MoeZart @RealLooksmaxxer @Gargantuan @looksmaxxer234 farms you 😏

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5818, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
9x6 or death gang
bro do you actually do the sets and massage your dick in between? I feel like I'm fine just letting it hang an hour tbh

• JFL
bro do you actually do the sets and massage your dick in between? I feel like I'm fine just letting it hang an hour tbh
Bro doesn’t your tip go cold and numb? For compression hanger you’re not supposed to go more than 20, guessing you’ve got a vacuum hanger or something

Bro doesn’t your tip go cold and numb? For compression hanger you’re not supposed to go more than 20, guessing you’ve got a vacuum hanger or something
y i have vacuum

• +1