Reactions: aids, mosca7k, User28823 and 3 others
yes, they are great if your diet doesnt include most vitamins

i am on multivitamin+magnesium+ahswaganda i would recommend:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mosca7k and User28823

Synthetic vitamins kill libido and testosterone. Just hop off for a few days you'll notice the difference.

• +1
Reactions: mosca7k
Yes brother they totally help just make sure you find a multivitamin with decent dosages
They don't make any difference. I haven't felt any difference after taking some vitamins.

• +1
They don't make any difference. I haven't felt any difference after taking some vitamins.
Brother yes they do, it's not exactly supposed to make you feel much different but multivitamins are definitely helpful if you don't have a good enough diet, someone with a deficiency could be inhibiting growth if that's the goal or health even

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Brother yes they do, it's not exactly supposed to make you feel much different but multivitamins are definitely helpful if you don't have a good enough diet, someone with a deficiency could be inhibiting growth if that's the goal or health even
First of all, I'm not your brother, and if you don't have a good diet, a multivitamin won't make up for it.

Magnesium is cope 99% of people get enough magnesium in their diet. But if it works for you keep going ig. Placebo:feelshah:

• +1
You are sure

First of all, I'm not your brother, and if you don't have a good diet, a multivitamin won't make up for it.
First you were ignorant and stupid, but I hope God blesses you, it's not about diet friend, it's about quantity you don't have the capacity to eat enough to make the most of everything in the world. Body