Mum said "white men are feminine men"

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
She said "they can't clean their ass, they're all about putting makeup on their faces and buying eyebrows and hair" and "there are few real men left in this world, who take traditional masculine roles".

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
i thought she only dated black guys and was blacked by two jamaicans before your dad

Your mom is right. Thats why white women belong to high T BBCs in USA and MENA chads in europe

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Your mom is right. Thats why white women belong to high T BBCs in USA and MENA chads in europe
and my dad is MENA.
She said "ethnic men are the few real men remaining on Earth" and "a tranny is a man because of that dingaling".

i thought she only dated black guys and was blacked by two jamaicans before your dad
she said a long time ago to us that it didn't work then she converted to islam.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, nope, human304 and 1 other person
and my dad is MENA.
She said "ethnic men are the few real men remaining on Earth" and "a tranny is a man because of that dingaling".
Is your mom white?

• JFL
Reactions: nope and Xangsane
See your existence is the proof that white women are BBC and BMC (big mena cock) only
and my halal GF/future wife is black/Arab.

she said a long time ago to us that it didn't work then she converted to islam.
But why would your dad marry a non virgin white girl? I thought mena men only marry virgins

But why would your dad marry a non virgin white girl? I thought mena men only marry virgins
she converted to Islam and my dad was okay with it, took a LOT of convincing his family to let him marry her (out of love).

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
she converted to Islam and my dad was okay with it, took a LOT of convincing his family to let him marry her (out of love).
Seems kinda cucked by your dad. Did you have muslim upbringing or did your white mom raise you into a white brah

• JFL
Seems kinda cucked by your dad. Did you have muslim upbringing or did your white mom raise you into a white brah
muslim upbringing, raised ethnic/conservative.

• +1
His dad is a cuck and his mom is a slut.

it is what it is

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, Elvisandreaa and Xangsane
I can't wait for Europe to collapse

• WTF
Reactions: Sens
  • So Sad
she also had several abortions and then his Arab taxi driver dad married this used up whore of a mom.

• Ugh..
Yes its true.

go and ask your dad why did you marry a woman who is impure and fucked two insects aka niggers ? dont you have any shame ?

see what he tells.

your dad is a cuck , just like you.

• JFL
Reactions: watah
she also had several abortions and then his Arab taxi driver dad married this used up whore of a mom
👀👀👀👀👀👀 allah can only forgive so many times
he also shared that his sister lost her virginity to a white guy at age 15
👀👀 holy fuck, these are the stats of a trailer park white trash families man, expected better from muzzie bros

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, watah and human304

👀👀 holy fuck, these are the stats of a trailer park white trash families man, expected better from muzzie bros
his whole family is degenerate.

mom is a nordic coalburer whore, dad a arab simp for white skin, sister a hijabi who got banged by chad at 15 , he still being a muslim had premarital sex and also let that girl peg him and put a dildo in his ass (not even kidding a bit, i wish i did. ask him about how a girl pegged him. he made a detailed post about it. )

its a miracle that he hasn't roped or joined ISIS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, User49 and comingtothisJFL
20230817 184510

it's not true

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and comingtothisJFL
his whole family is degenerate.

mom is a nordic coalburer whore, dad a arab simp for white skin, sister a hijabi who got banged by chad at 15 , he still being a muslim had premarital sex and also let that girl peg her and put a dildo in his ass (not even kidding a bit, i wish i did. ask him about how a girl pegged him. he made a detailed post about it. )

its a miracle that he hasn't roped or joined ISIS.
stop it.

tell me which part i said is wrong ?

1. your mom was not a virgin and had black boyfriends .
2. your arab dad drove taxi for sometime
3. your arab dad married your mom knowing full well she was not a virgin
4. your sister is not a virgin while she is unmarried
5. you had sex , even though you are single, Astagfirullah
6. a girl offered to peg you.

She said "they can't clean their ass, they're all about putting makeup on their faces and buying eyebrows and hair" and "there are few real men left in this world, who take traditional masculine roles".
Where can i meet your mom?

tell me which part i said is wrong ?

1. your mom was not a virgin and had black boyfriends .
2. your arab dad drove taxi for sometime
3. your arab dad married your mom knowing full well she was not a virgin
4. your sister is not a virgin while she is unmarried
5. you had sex , even though you are single, Astagfirullah
6. a girl offered to peg you.
I'm taken and my dad was never a taxi driver.

Lol your mom was creampied by bbc and your father cleaned her up

• JFL
Reactions: watah
I'm taken and my dad was never a taxi driver.
you had sex with a girl who was not your wife. you got pegged by a girl, again haraam. you are engaged to a different girl.

you also told this forum when your dad first came , he drove taxi for some days to earn some extra cash.

i

you had sex with a girl who was not your wife. you got pegged by a girl, again haraam. you are engaged to a different girl.
my body count is 1 and I'm repenting
you also told this forum when your dad first came , he drove taxi for some days to earn some extra cash.

i
no