Mum told me that she wish she just became a nun instead of having kids

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Over man. Mom wishes she didn’t have kids and said her life would be better if she just joined the convent instead of having me

I hate this shit. I hate life. My mom now openly admits that her life trajectory would of been better if I didn’t exist. I lost everything. I lost my niggas, I lost my status, I got my dad to start disliking me and got my mom to wish she never had me, all in the space of 6 months. My brain has played tricks on me 2 nights in a row, I can’t even escape this in my sleep.

It’s all over. Call me an estrogenic cunt for making this post, say I have 100 ng/dl T. I don’t care anymore. I can’t win anyway

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, Ritalincell, Deleted member 1140 and 10 others
Is this a troll post?

My mom called me retarded when I was 7

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Is this a troll post?
Golden Glass @ 13:35 thinks it's a troll post daylight windy weather @ Netherlands

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass
Dump your bitch of a mother and looksmax bro

That’s brutal to hear. ngl ur mom’s a cunt for admitting that should’ve kept that to herself ffs

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Blackout.xl
Dump your bitch of a mother and looksmax bro
This thing arised because I’m looksmaxxing Rn. I’ll continue looksmaxxing but I have all this happening. The stress is weighing me down hard

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, noped and BigBiceps
My mother has been saying this to me since 5 and I've never given a fuck about it. Considering the fact that she's a woman.

Lol, Even my dad laughs at her. Nobody takes her seriously.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and noped
This thing arised because I’m looksmaxxing Rn. I’ll continue looksmaxxing but I have all this happening. The stress is weighing me down hard
Dont give a fuck bro all that matters is your happiness levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Dont give a fuck bro all that matters is your happiness levels
My happiness has been destroyed since June 2019. I’m gonna have to take meds for depression soon due to my doctor. Everything’s ruined

• Woah
Family members who want to stay rotting always take it out on those who want to improve themselves

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Zdeweilx and Blackout.xl
My mother has been saying this to me since 5 and I've never given a fuck about it. Considering the fact that she's a woman.

Lol, Even my dad laughs at her. Nobody takes her seriously.
My mom was one of the last things I had left

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, BigBiceps and john2

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: william, KrissKross and Blackout.xl
Family members who want to stay rotting always take it out on those who want to improve themselves
Indeed. This has caused me to lose the final thing I had. No foid can replace a mom. I don’t know anymore, I can’t think anymore

• +1
Many many men :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Nice reaction farm comment. Everyone will like ur comment now. I hate everything
nope i dont care about reactions you need to genuinely inject t lol, you care too much about such pointless shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
nope i dont care about reactions you need to genuinely inject t lol, you care too much about such pointless shit
Yeah bro my own mom telling me straight to my face that she wishes i was never born is pointless shit of course bro I’ll just inject T and everything will be fixed, for sure

Indeed. This has caused me to lose the final thing I had. No foid can replace a mom. I don’t know anymore, I can’t think anymore
Worse things have happened to people who get through it (people with drug addict families for example).

If you lose all the weight you need to and improve all other aspects of your life you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and fukmylyf
Worse things have happened to people who get through it (people with drug addict families for example).

If you lose all the weight you need to and improve all other aspects of your life you will be fine
I hope so brother. Snake fasting

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Yeah bro my own mom telling me straight to my face that she wishes i was never born is pointless shit of course bro I’ll just inject T and everything will be fixed, for sure
yeah exactly

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps
Dump them and focus on building a better future for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Blackout.xl
Over man. Mom wishes she didn’t have kids and said her life would be better if she just joined the convent instead of having me

I hate this shit. I hate life. My mom now openly admits that her life trajectory would of been better if I didn’t exist. I lost everything. I lost my niggas, I lost my status, I got my dad to start disliking me and got my mom to wish she never had me, all in the space of 6 months. My brain has played tricks on me 2 nights in a row, I can’t even escape this in my sleep.

It’s all over. Call me an estrogenic cunt for making this post, say I have 100 ng/dl T. I don’t care anymore. I can’t win anyway

Fuck that actually is brutal tbqh I've wanted to say that to mine for a while I don't take it as an insult if I was in your position I would have said good why didn't I get a choice in this either legit she sounds like she don't care be honest with her cause I'm tiered of the fake bullshit with most people.

• +1

God damn the way she sucks it :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Horny women are so sexy fuck.

• JFL

Pls let's not downplay his situation. Specially if u both never have rxperienced something alike

• +1
Pls let's not downplay his situation. Specially if u both never have rxperienced something alike
yeah but who cares about some random stuff his mom says

You have us mate.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Blackout.xl
Dont cry bro this shit is normal with black moms. They crazy brah. Find a white Mom

• JFL
Not downplaying it at all, it’s a shitty situation

• +1