Murdered Russian foid got brutally raped then set on fire naked on the train tracks (News)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge - From ascension island
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Klasik616 and 6 others
Look at this subhuman:

IMG 9613

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Lookologist003
Lmfao

• WTF
Reactions: greycel
Incels are dangerous

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, geenk worg, murdah and 3 others
RIP
I hope God has mercy on her soul, for anything she might’ve done bad in this life
Nobody deserves to die like that

It’s not cool to be edgy man. Have some empathy, imagine if this was your sister, mother, daughter
I pray you find yourself a way out of this ignorance that has plagued your mind

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: distance decay, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, murdah and 11 others
RIP
I hope God has mercy on her soul, for anything she might’ve done bad in this life
Nobody deserves to die like that

It’s not cool to be edgy man. Have some empathy, imagine if this was your sister, mother, daughter
I pray you find yourself a way out of this ignorance that has plagued your mind
I don’t give a fuck about society let alone women, I’m not trying to be edge but idgaf, I’ve been treated like shit by humanity/society so I like seeing pain being inflicted on Soviet as well, fuck everyone and cut the bluepill shit

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Nah its fake news, only Indians rape and kill. All whites are pure innocent angels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, descension, murdah and 3 others
I don’t give a fuck about society let alone women, I’m not trying to be edge but idgaf, I’ve been treated like shit by humanity/society so I like seeing pain being inflicted on Soviet as well, fuck everyone and cut the bluepill shit
I understand where you come from man
I have too been treated like shit. Not only by women but guys too
Some “friends” of mine stopped talking to me because I looked too ugly to hangout with, after they told me I need surgery
People constantly only look at me, as a deformed dude is walking through the streets
It used to mess my mind up all the time man, I have only stepped out of my house a few times in over 2 years now

But never hold a grudge man
Learn to understand that like you are ignorant rn, there are others out there who are ignorant too
They have been conditioned by society, don’t let yourself be so weak minded emotionally to do the same

I have faith in you bro, you do seem like a truly good guy
You actually replied to me with reasoning than telling me to kill myself or something
I respect you brother, please just try to hold less anger
It eats away at you man

And perhaps check this thread of mine, I really think you should:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and pandac
I understand where you come from man
I have too been treated like shit. Not only by women but guys too
Some “friends” of mine stopped talking to me because I looked too ugly to hangout with, after they told me I need surgery
People constantly only look at me, as a deformed dude is walking through the streets
It used to mess my mind up all the time man, I have only stepped out of my house a few times in over 2 years now

But never hold a grudge man
Learn to understand that like you are ignorant rn, there are others out there who are ignorant too
They have been conditioned by society, don’t let yourself be so weak minded emotionally to do the same

I have faith in you brother, you do seem like a truly good guy
You actually replied to me with reasoning than telling me to kill myself or something
I respect you brother, please just try to hold less anger
It eats away at you too man

And perhaps check this thread of mine, I really think you should:
I don’t hold grudges I just don’t give a fuck about people, jfl if u think I’m gonna occupy my mind with normshits, fuck everyone, I would kill off half the population if I could rn

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, got.daim and greycel
I don’t hold grudges I just don’t give a fuck about people, jfl if u think I’m gonna occupy my mind with normshits, fuck everyone, I would kill off half the population if I could rn
If you truly didn’t care about others, you wouldn’t have the feeling to want to kill half the population.
You are still being affected emotionally by them.
I will be tagging you in a thread I make.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
If you truly didn’t care about others, you wouldn’t have the feeling to want to kill half the population.
You are still being affected emotionally by them.
I will be tagging you in a thread I make.
I want to get rid of them because they make me earn less and thus have a shittier life

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel
Slavs is the nigger of the white people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and 8uAte
imagine thinking the raping and killing of a 15 year old child is good. kys faggot you have no purpose in life

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah
I would feed these subhumans to pigs.

Sad as fuck seeing women and girls killed by rats like this.

• +1
Her distraught father, a college teacher, said she had come home from a party at Minyazev's house, but unknown to her parents had gone out again, climbing through the window.

I love true crime, it sort of fits with this whole brutal, uncaring, prudent and truthful worldview blackpillers have. This is tame compared to some of the kidnap + rape + torture stories I've heard from 90s UK. Low class, low SMV, low inhib, dark triaid men do this constantly. Even back as far as in the 19th century with the Whitechapel murders and Jack the Ripper. I remember reading one story about a girl kidnapped in Glasgow by junkies, raped daily for months, electrocuted using car batteries, suffered ruptured eardrums from 24/7 EDM played loudly in headphones strapped to her head.

I feel like if you were a girl, you would have a little more apprehension leaving the house at night. Then again, female brain, so reason is not on the table anyways. It's like imagine that your body was made out of solid gold, and half the people you walk past are prospectors only with the eye of the law halting them from taking out the pickax and having their way with you (I've read about murder's involving pickaxes too, hardcore shit). Women are basically made out of gold and men are the prospectors, as a man you're not worrying about other prospectors, your looking for the gold yourself, and you know they are too.

Turns out that being worthless and disposable or invisible has benefits in that you're to the same degree a less appetizing target for evil men.

I would feed these subhumans to pigs.

Sad as fuck seeing women and girls killed by rats like this.
But why? You don't know this woman. She's not your mother or girlfriend, sister, niece, aunt. Would it have been sad as fuck if it was a man who was killed?

I love true crime, it sort of fits with this whole brutal, uncaring, prudent and truthful worldview blackpillers have. This is tame compared to some of the kidnap + rape + torture stories I've heard from 90s UK. Low class, low SMV, low inhib, dark triaid men do this constantly. Even back as far as in the 19th century with the Whitechapel murders and Jack the Ripper. I remember reading one story about a girl kidnapped in Glasgow by junkies, raped daily for months, electrocuted using car batteries, suffered ruptured eardrums from 24/7 EDM played loudly in headphones strapped to her head.

I feel like if you were a girl, you would have a little more apprehension leaving the house at night. Then again, female brain, so reason is not on the table anyways. It's like imagine that your body was made out of solid gold, and half the people you walk past are prospectors only with the eye of the law halting them from taking out the pickax and having their way with you (I've read about murder's involving pickaxes too, hardcore shit). Women are basically made out of gold and men are the prospectors, as a man you're not worrying about other prospectors, your looking for the gold yourself, and you know they are too.

Turns out that being worthless and disposable or invisible has benefits in that you're to the same degree a less appetizing target for evil men.

But why? You don't know this woman. She's not your mother or girlfriend, sister, niece, aunt. Would it have been sad as fuck if it was a man who was killed?
Its empathy and normal human reaction.
I would still care if it was a man killed. However, a man can defend himself far better vs a girl is basically unable to. Women also inherently have more value than men. Really simple black pill most wont accept

• +1
Its empathy and normal human reaction.
I would still care if it was a man killed. However, a man can defend himself far better vs a girl is basically unable to. Women also inherently have more value than men. Really simple black pill most wont accept
simp