Murderer

Bigcel

Bigcel

Get big or die tryin. No pain, No gain.
George floyd u olduren polis daha once defalarca sikayet edilmis 736992 5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, retard, Entschuldigung and 5 others
Weird how some people on here accuse a man who died of suffocation of exaggerating it

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Htobrother, Darkstrand, Ascensionrequired and 1 other person
Giphy3

This is what I would like to do to him .like if you agree
Tenor5

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 5258 and Deleted member 5632
Weird how some people on here accuse a man who died of suffocation of exaggerating it
Some say it was a neck & neck whether he was exaggerating or not
4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b 09 roll safersquarew700

HomicideSuicideFirearmDeath Figure3

True murderers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6902 and 1 other person
Despite being only 13% of the population.......

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 7079, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Entschuldigung, MiroslavBulldosex and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6902 and 1 other person
Blacks and liberals ignore statistics and just fall for media propaganda. Useless to talk to chimps
I dislike white liberals more than I dislike blacks. How can they be so retarded?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and Deleted member 7079
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 5258 and 2 others
murderers me :p

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258 and Stare
yes the cop is guilty of killing him but does burning the city down change anything?

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, Deleted member 7079, jackthenerd and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Stare
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6’1Chink, JackSparrow, Stare and 2 others
What’s the humour?
I don't care about a political thread in a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum. Especially not an america centered 1. If this happened in Denmark I would be pretty damn mad but I couldn't care less when I come here to discuss blackpill and looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 756
I don't care about a political thread in a blackpilled looksmaxxing forum. Especially not an america centered 1. If this happened in Denmark I would be pretty damn mad but I couldn't care less when I come here to discuss blackpill and looksmaxxing.
I agree, politics and religion is irrelevant in a looksmaxing forum. It causes silly arguments!

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Europe and America is for the world. Multi culturalism and diversity makes us stronger and happier
It's not about multiculturalism neither immigration. It is about human right

I agree bro
Rights for black people are human rights!

when you have multiple cultures mashed into a nation you will not see a mixture of cultures, but instead a clash of cultures. Some cultures are better than others, and most are utterly incompatible with each other.

• +1
Reactions: Stare
when you have multiple cultures mashed into a nation you will not see a mixture of cultures, but instead a clash of cultures. Some cultures are better than others, and most are utterly incompatible with each other.
What is your solution

What is your solution
not mixing different cultures together due to egalitarian idealism, its not good and unrealistic

yes the cop is guilty of killing him but does burning the city down change anything?
Did the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan bring back the Twin Towers? No in either case. Americans are very, very low iq

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Deleted member 4464
Did the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan bring back the Twin Towers? No in either case. Americans are very, very low iq
They blew their own towers down to start the war

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632