Muscle Hyperplasia for Aesthetics: Questions

HealthBrahhh

HealthBrahhh

Iron
Getting back into working out and my coach gave me a plan focusing on hyperplasia telling me going straight for hypertophy wouldn't be intelligent since I'm a beginner (~1.5 years). My goal is to achieve the most aesthetic physique possible I could get

1. Can training for muscle hyperplasia enhance muscle shape and definition more effectively than going straight for hypertrophy?

2. How to balance hypertrophy and hyperplasia for optimal muscle size and symmetry?

3. Which muscle groups benefit most from hyperplasia for aesthetic purposes?

4. What intensity and volume are ideal for promoting hyperplasia with aesthetic goals?

5. Are there specific nutrition or supplements that support hyperplasia for better muscle definition?

6. How crucial is recovery for achieving aesthetic results through hyperplasia?

7. Any personal experiences with hyperplasia leading to noticeable aesthetic improvements?

8. How much do genetics affect the ability to achieve aesthetic benefits from hyperplasia?

9. What are the long-term aesthetic outcomes of focusing on hyperplasia?

10. Recommended resources or research on hyperplasia’s impact on aesthetics?

Ain’t answering all of that, if you just care about your physique train for hypertophy

• JFL
Reactions: HealthBrahhh
Hyperplasia is a lie told by a very unpopular fitness youtuber conspiracy theorist who tried to make views with a gimmick instead of putting in real effort to make good content.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Hyperplasia is a lie told by a very unpopular fitness youtuber conspiracy theorist who tried to make views with a gimmick instead of putting in real effort to make good content.
Who is he?
My trainer is jacked and basically seems to know his sht very well (10+ years experience as a trainer + strongman and bodybuilder) being able to deeply analyze my physiology and making a training plan adapted to it. I doubt he just repeats what he has heard in a random YouTube video. Not saying you're wrong

Who is he?
My trainer is jacked and basically seems to know his sht very well (10+ years experience as a trainer + strongman and bodybuilder) being able to deeply analyze my physiology and making a training plan adapted to it. I doubt he just repeats what he has heard in a random YouTube video. Not saying you're wrong
Be very careful with trainers, especially if they're the kind who use steroids, sometimes they can even promote the use of anabolic steroids to their clients and become drug dealers themselves, which endangers the health of their clients, just to make a quick buck.

The best college degree someone can have in the field of exercise science is physiotherapy, and for maximum results, I'd say listen to guys who started lifting with bad genetics who didn't take steroids, they often give the best advice for naturals.

• +1
Who is he?
ur describing an ogre not an aesthetic god

• JFL
Be very careful with trainers, especially if they're the kind who use steroids, sometimes they can even promote the use of anabolic steroids to their clients and become drug dealers themselves, which endangers the health of their clients, just to make a quick buck.

The best college degree someone can have in the field of exercise science is physiotherapy, and for maximum results, I'd say listen to guys who started lifting with bad genetics who didn't take steroids, they often give the best advice for naturals.
As far as I know he's natty, and yeah he has a decent academic background. Though there are many approches in the field from different people with decent academic backgrounds. I still don't know if I should follow his hyperplasia-focused training or make my own hypertophy-focused training based on his, though

He's not ogremaxxed. He has a really aesthetic and athletic physique overall
brother go on your own journey dont follow someone elses path

• +1