muscle loss

Iamsai

Iamsai

Iron
whats the least i can eat without losing muscle mass? i usually only eat one meal due to working throughout the day, i dislike eating all my calories in one meal because im scared of losing muscleđź’€ whats the minimum

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
eat multiple small meals throughout the day to not catabolicmax and u still have to work out to not lose the muscle

there's no minimum

• +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4
E
whats the least i can eat without losing muscle mass? i usually only eat one meal due to working throughout the day, i dislike eating all my calories in one meal because im scared of losing muscleđź’€ whats the minimum
eat at work or smth, but youre gonna need to eat atleast slightly below maintainence

eat multiple small meals throughout the day to not catabolicmax and u still have to work out to not lose the muscle

there's no minimum
ik i workout every day but that's why i'm asking cause it's pointless if im not eating enough to build muscle. ig i can meal prep on days off. thanks

ik i workout every day but that's why i'm asking cause it's pointless if im not eating enough to build muscle. ig i can meal prep on days off. thanks
You cant bulk and cut at the same time, if you plan on staying natural, you have to decide between being lean and small, or big and with high body fat

If it makes you feel any better, im in same situation

When i was bulking and fat, i got some attention, but of course it was only when my muscles were visible

But it cant compare to the amount of attention i get when im lean, even though i am small, girls with bfs still look and smile at me, huge ego boost

If it makes you feel any better, im in same situation

When i was bulking and fat, i got some attention, but of course it was only when my muscles were visible

But it cant compare to the amount of attention i get when im lean, even though i am small, girls with bfs still look and smile at me, huge ego boost
yeaa i enjoy being stronger and having the muscle at a higher weight but i hold a good amount of fat in my face so not very optimal. i've mostly been maintaining and gradually building strength and muscle and im noticing a big difference but my face isnt improving so i'll prob just commit to the cut

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I eat two meals a day that have chicken or steak with rice and veggies. Instead of breakfast I usually have a few fruits