Muscles are fucking cope

Klasik616

Klasik616

Looks + money + charisma ≠ incel
How do I cope with looking at the mirror, seeing my muscles and then notice how ugly my nose looks and how my skintone is so off like anyone with better coloring mogs me. I see couples where the man has appeal but I don't because muscles are cope when you're not handsome. Skin lightening products don't fucking work and idk what to do. I don't care about building more muscle if my face is not gonna be handsome. Don't even build muscle if you don't have your facecard prepared. Better moneymaxx and get surgeries, change your entire face.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: carouselenjoyer, valentine, Art of Pattinson and 6 others
Bump
Fuck this world
Nothing is gonna save me

What's your race?

What's your race?
Latino (probably mestizo)
My face is symmetrycal and I'm lean but still any white mf has more appeal than me. Leaning down to 12% bf is not gonna change a thing.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Latino (probably mestizo)
My face is symmetrycal and I'm lean but still any white mf has more appeal than me.
Are you in a latino country?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
  • +1
Muscles have always been cope, is about face and frame

if you're past 25 and never did sports or lift weights, just give it up, not even roids can save your skeletal development

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloatmaxxer, curryascenderr, Heatmiser and 3 others
Yea
But my face doesn't look nice
Damn. I was going to suggest moving to a latino country, if you were in the U.S.A.

I'm white but incel in the U.S. (except for sometimes mexican girls like me) so I'm going to move to Mexico some day.

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and Klasik616
Muscles have always been cope, is about face and frame

if you're past 25 and never did sports or lift weights, just give it up, not even roids can save your skeletal development
I'm not talking about that buddy boyo, I have a good frame and decent height but face matters more that's what I'm saying.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FUE Mogger, noodlelover and DarkTriadBeliever
I'm not talking about that buddy boyo, I have a good frame and decent height but face matters more that's what I'm saying.
It may be cope, but have you tried chewing mastics gum, or face exercises?

Also, consider saving for nose surgery if your nose is really bad?

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and Klasik616
It may be cope, but have you tried chewing mastics gum, or face exercises?

Also, consider saving for nose surgery if your nose is really bad?
Yea I'm saving
I have an square jaw and it looks prominent but jaw is cope when my eyes, mouth and nose are very mid. I need everything to look attractive. No girl would look at me and think I'm handsome enough to date or hook up.

• +1
You live in south america?

• +1
is it cope when it comes to wrists and forearms

Like I could add more muscle but like @Cutecel2001 that won't get me girls because my face is not attractive to women.

• +1
Yeah this is cope. High t men with good frames and roided physiques slay, you’re probably just autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: parasytc, Cutecel2001, NoaA99 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Klasik616 and uksucks
Muscles is a face multiplier.

If your face is MTN and up, then being lean athletic (some muscle not much) gets rid of the skinny failo and also the neck pill is fucking legit

That's as far as I'll go with muscle maxing. Obviously being lean and jacked like zyzz would look better but that ain't happening, not being a roidcel, I also don't want that much muscle.

• +1
pm so i can evaluate if your autistic or really very ugly

Anything but shoulders.

pm so i can evaluate if your autistic or really very ugly
No man I've tried enough with girls and no one seemed to be confortable around me, I already saw myself today. Btw I'm buying monobenzone

if you're past 25 and never did sports or lift weights
I knew kids who lifted 5 days a week with shitty frames and kids who never touched a dumbbell in their life with mogger frames

Im prob Mestizo aswell, only thing holding me back is my skin and recessed chin, I feel you tho I was in your position a year ago now I pull mtbs atleast, just be grateful your not this mestizo JFL

• +1
Im prob Mestizo aswell, only thing holding me back is my skin and recessed chin, I feel you tho I was in your position a year ago now I pull mtbs atleast, just be grateful your not this mestizo JFL

My face is indeed better but my skin is darker, he has lighter skin some girl with JBW kink will love him.

My face is indeed better but my skin is darker, he has lighter skin some girl with JBW kink will love him.
like really dark? cuz im dark too from being sunburnt but not shitskin dark

• +1
nothing wrong about having both tho :feelshah:

Not without face.
If he’s high T chances are his facial development is good. Which is the most important factor regarding facial aesthetics.
A bulbous nose or some harmony flaws don’t instantaneously decrease his overall appeal. Most have similar flaws and are low T.
He’s certainly nitpicking here. Probably a real life chadlite SMV wise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Klasik616
If he’s high T chances are his facial development is good. Which is the most important factor regarding facial aesthetics.
A bulbous nose or some harmony flaws don’t instantaneously decrease his overall appeal. Most have similar flaws and are low T.
He’s certainly nitpicking here. Probably a real life chadlite SMV wise.
Haven't read a cope like this in a long time. My jaw is the only good part of my face but I lack cheekbones and infras. Like I said earlier invest in your face if you want a LTR, invest in both if you wanna have sex.
like really dark? cuz im dark too from being sunburnt but not shitskin dark
Not nigger dark, it's a tone that doesn't look good in bad lightning. Why are both of my parents slighty lighter than me? I don't understand (fuck my genes). My facial ratios are ogre but my eyes are feminine. Life has treated me like shit, it made me a sociopath.

Last edited:
Haven't read a cope like this in a long time. My jaw is the only good part of my face but I lack cheekbones and infras. Like I said earlier invest in your face if you want a LTR, invest in both if you wanna have sex.

Not nigger dark, it's a tone that doesn't look good in bad lightning. Why are both of my parents slighty lighter than me? I don't understand (fuck my genes). My facial ratios are ogre but my eyes are feminine. Life has treated me like shit, it made me a sociopath.
A good square jaw is literally the most important facial trait. Most here exaggerate their individual facial flaws.
Good frame + tall height are incredibly important for the average men. You can’t be doing poor with women with these two favourable factors, unless you are legitimately ugly, which I bet you are not.
It’s not like nature gets everything right but completely messes up your face.

A good square jaw is literally the most important facial trait. Most here exaggerate their individual facial flaws.
Good frame + tall height are incredibly important for the average men. You can’t be doing poor with women with these two favourable factors, unless you are legitimately ugly, which I bet you are not.
It’s not like nature gets everything right but completely messes up your face.
It did my facial ratios are bad, and my facial features are mid to ugly. No wonder I have such low trust appeal. And I'm talking about 5'11 height which is kinda tall for South America. I wish I could have been born as a prettyboy with light skin, every girl would feel safe around and love me but I'm not. Blackpill killed me.

Last edited:

just ER

• +1
  • +1
gym is good for MTN and above, useless for LTN's and sub-humans

• +1
If I wasn't attractive to women I wouldnt get matches

You're attractive but at high MTN, not all women would find you good looking. The distance between not being ugly and being handsome is very large, when you're handsome women want to sleep with you (something I will never reach).

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
How do I cope with looking at the mirror, seeing my muscles and then notice how ugly my nose looks and how my skintone is so off like anyone with better coloring mogs me. I see couples where the man has appeal but I don't because muscles are cope when you're not handsome. Skin lightening products don't fucking work and idk what to do. I don't care about building more muscle if my face is not gonna be handsome. Don't even build muscle if you don't have your facecard prepared. Better moneymaxx and get surgeries, change your entire face.
post tiktoks with skimasks

You're attractive but at high MTN, not all women would find you good looking. The distance between not being ugly and being handsome is very large, when you're handsome women want to sleep with you (something I will never reach).
But a sub5 wouldnt get matches