• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Entschuldigung, User28823 and 5 others
Now does this affect me in any way shape or form

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
humans will never compare to animals, this is why women fuck them
this my thoughts honestly too

they even said that the reason why humans have a lot of Neanderthal ancestry is because women would choose them over homo sapien men

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
@try2beme
@ilovetakis

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and ilovetakis
@LooksThinker

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Muscles of a fully grown man in comparison:
AP1GczMlGVbzU-Wv0_J8eipi3_1TDGc6qlwzDGAFLjogosMfXxehO2AHElw0fwL2Xda_SoOOeGQgDc-b9--_hebYNIYEeIS9CMaN0qEOGVXF1d1JVlIq367x-S67iyzxMjxj3RIEOti70SqqTbYCn5Nn8gN0zKlqLpUMbwIbhR-EfqqM7gG0juW6w_6Fb48qC90CyP2OuZhZluNAK-xfaJAHD-d_-DYvNZx3IfgEq15HDYIC6bZ0EfP2X156QETVZeAkHIRFawROqz5gkpgIoBQD-ATV2ajhx8ZLXCiQ24nwzrvUJXZOfPSuU1YaO9n0RxOAdvu5T7wxxhq3j_hXooYdrZz_NYcwldQFINyL2pG4G6L2Ejfg58lFj7dNK604DNlx8epZ9A8iNc_93RivjAP0CHN1jEIW5RwYxT6S6A3Au9nycqfdYpFRSOkiQBsMcoHfDwvEa1om0SB8avbcaG1oYZc4BkQqhuMxhKX-B1NRl7LODIagns9qHSVVAg9WE3rbsVylBqxWWPZyGYI7bpSNSsVMHpt2R1R-guRTsz71Ez_ZIPN5F8WbzunArKnnCyTQGDGgng98hcEUD91Icqw5UvcxYHdoic93Bbll77_ioxamMpfOEpCAex595DuivUW1lKgWaTuSBtNBGrrBUntCwjM9BCDuezLhDv_HGCbC_DHxEYSQNCVZd61Zpoop8HxKO0KtuOIx3G7UCYbfTr39H1ccls0JPpteKMFDTsUH25CHu0pm7GNpBEjAUc7wBlN3dz1uoq7p6bv5EDerjI0oKMo1755p-jtPePBTJ8w8QsE2UEoVtRRAIvtqtT5_xQdtKp5tri4eyEDTTphnX666kGk-Moxvj-HP98WNgbnKiKDCGuGz1lrVIvjLtXQP-S8V_kOJ0Kr_23kx64zgM6tbO6bQkSo=w1705-h1279-s-no-gm

Yesterday I spent some time thinking about what I would do if a wolf would attack me. How would I kill it with my bare-hands, no weapon?

Would be a tough fight, but I think I would win against a wolf.

Tiger? I don't stand a chance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, KhatcodaiA3, Mewton and 2 others
AP1GczMlGVbzU-Wv0_J8eipi3_1TDGc6qlwzDGAFLjogosMfXxehO2AHElw0fwL2Xda_SoOOeGQgDc-b9--_hebYNIYEeIS9CMaN0qEOGVXF1d1JVlIq367x-S67iyzxMjxj3RIEOti70SqqTbYCn5Nn8gN0zKlqLpUMbwIbhR-EfqqM7gG0juW6w_6Fb48qC90CyP2OuZhZluNAK-xfaJAHD-d_-DYvNZx3IfgEq15HDYIC6bZ0EfP2X156QETVZeAkHIRFawROqz5gkpgIoBQD-ATV2ajhx8ZLXCiQ24nwzrvUJXZOfPSuU1YaO9n0RxOAdvu5T7wxxhq3j_hXooYdrZz_NYcwldQFINyL2pG4G6L2Ejfg58lFj7dNK604DNlx8epZ9A8iNc_93RivjAP0CHN1jEIW5RwYxT6S6A3Au9nycqfdYpFRSOkiQBsMcoHfDwvEa1om0SB8avbcaG1oYZc4BkQqhuMxhKX-B1NRl7LODIagns9qHSVVAg9WE3rbsVylBqxWWPZyGYI7bpSNSsVMHpt2R1R-guRTsz71Ez_ZIPN5F8WbzunArKnnCyTQGDGgng98hcEUD91Icqw5UvcxYHdoic93Bbll77_ioxamMpfOEpCAex595DuivUW1lKgWaTuSBtNBGrrBUntCwjM9BCDuezLhDv_HGCbC_DHxEYSQNCVZd61Zpoop8HxKO0KtuOIx3G7UCYbfTr39H1ccls0JPpteKMFDTsUH25CHu0pm7GNpBEjAUc7wBlN3dz1uoq7p6bv5EDerjI0oKMo1755p-jtPePBTJ8w8QsE2UEoVtRRAIvtqtT5_xQdtKp5tri4eyEDTTphnX666kGk-Moxvj-HP98WNgbnKiKDCGuGz1lrVIvjLtXQP-S8V_kOJ0Kr_23kx64zgM6tbO6bQkSo=w1705-h1279-s-no-gm

Yesterday I spent some time thinking about what I would do if a wolf would attack me. How would I kill it with my bare-hands, no weapon?

This photo appears to be taken in a public toilet

yea there is probability that a man could take down a wolf especially if he is well built. they are made to hunt in packs.

tigers on the other hand are completely solitary hunters. they have roars that can paralyze and have a bite more powerful than that of a bear. tigers are also seek revenge on those that wrong them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, BeanletMogger and MoggerGaston
We are on top,no animal stands against us we can kill any of them due to our weapons

We are on top,no animal stands against us we can kill any of them due to our weapons
cope

modern weapons are basically is basically a cheat. you dont even have to do anything physical when using them.

but in raw power the animal wins

no human not even the strongest man on Earth can take on an average Tiger

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and wishIwasSalludon
cope

modern weapons are basically is basically a cheat. you dont even have to do anything physical when using them.

How is it cope,if i can take out a tank and straight shoot the fuck out of a tiger?

How is it cope,if i can take out a tank and straight shoot the fuck out of a tiger?
exactly you are coping because a tank requires nothing really physically demanding. literally nothing that requires that much skill.

even our human ancestors at least did intense physical activity for their meals.

and again im talking in raw power humans get mogged by many animals

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Looking at how muscular animals can be really highlights how efficient random chaotic brutal natural life is at weaning out genetic defects and how quickly good genetic mutations must spread and dominate a species.

This makes sense because nature is really only one game and that game is a game of power and force whereas humans play a game of abstract power and force which allows for much weaker specimens to survive and reproduce, leading to a variety of strange phenotypes.

For animals everything boils down to can I kill you or can I avoid you killing me. All animals tend towards one of those two specialties, either really good at killing other animals or really good at not getting killed by other animals. For humans these factors are still at play but are obscured heavily through the social layer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Looking at how muscular animals can be really highlights how efficient random chaotic brutal natural life is at weaning out genetic defects and how quickly good genetic mutations must spread and dominate a species.

This makes sense because nature is really only one game and that game is a game of power and force whereas humans play a game of abstract power and force which allows for much weaker specimens to survive and reproduce, leading to a variety of strange phenotypes.

For animals everything boils down to can I kill you or can I avoid you killing me. All animals tend towards one of those two specialties, either really good at killing other animals or really good at not getting killed by other animals. For humans these factors are still at play but are obscured heavily through the social layer.
this pretty sums it it up

allowing weaker specimens lead to some very dysgenic traits though down the line though

technology had brought us here and many wouldn't survive without it

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Imagine this motherfucker starts chasing you
Wyd?

• +1
Imagine this motherfucker starts chasing you
Wyd?
if just myself in the wild

I think I would just except my fate tbh

there is no way I could out run a tiger and strength difference goes with out saying

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
if just myself in the wild

I think I would just except my fate tbh

there is no way I could out run a tiger and strength difference goes with out saying
Yeah imagine our ancestors got grabbed and eaten alive by these things

• +1
Give me a spear and its over for those chuds

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Yeah imagine our ancestors got grabbed and eaten alive by these things
our ancestors had come face to face with with dangers unimaginable in today's modern world

people are far too comfortable

• +1
Give me a spear and its over for those chuds
probably not because you can't just use a spear but you also need the strength which you most likely dont have

the tiger's roar alone can paralyze someone

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Htobrother
probably not because you can't just use a spear but you also need the strength which you most likely dont have

Theory imaginations from stinky basement

• +1

Chud runs away from High T chads

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
Theory imaginations from stinky basement
it's always easier to say it when your not there

I haven't seen tigers yet but ives seen lions up close and they were no joke

extremely powerful creatures

cope

primal humans used knives and spears made from wood/stone as their means of defence. These are easily made and are not recent products of a technological society.

Animals were already conquered by men with tools made from wood and stone which is found everywhere.
Modern warfare tools were only ever invented to fight other humans. Animals weren't a real challenge even for ancient-humans.

These tools still require a lot of strength, stamina, cunning, to be used properly in a fight of course. But it gives human fighters an advantage in fights with animals: A primal human would've never ended up in a fist-fight with a tiger. He would've had a spear.

A man with a spear vs a tiger? Tiger is gonna have a bad day.

While we can admire the strength and power of animals, we must not forget that animals are EXTREMELY lowIQ. In fact, they are literally subhumans. Animals are a class completely different from human-life due to how much better human-life is compared to any other lifeform on this planet. We dominate and destroy every other lifeform on this planet.

Lions were being hunted as a sport in ancient Greece. (~1000BC we had lions in Europe).
Even the strongest beasts of nature, lions, were no match for a young strong man with a spear.

Mammoths? Hunted down by humans.

The spear as a weapon is so incredibly powerful, the strongest animals in the world couldn't compete with humans able to use this tool.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Earth Dollar and Ultimate SUbhuman
primal humans used swords, knives, spears made from wood/stone as their means of defence. These are easily made and are not recent products of a technological society.

Animals were already conquered by men with tools made from wood and stone which is found everywhere.
Modern warfare tools were only ever invented to fight other humans. Animals weren't really even a challenge for ancient-humans anymore.

These tools still require a lot of strength, stamina, cunning, to be used properly in a fight of course. But it gives human fighters an advantage in fights with animals: A primal human would've never ended up in a fist-fight with a tiger. He would've had a spear.

While we can admire the strength and power of animals, we must not forget that animals are EXTREMELY lowIQ. In fact, they are literally subhumans. Animals are a class completely different from human-life due to how much better human-life is compared to any other lifeform on this planet.

Lions were being hunted as a sport in ancient Greece. (~1000BC we had lions in Europe).
Even the strongest beasts of nature, lions, were no match for a young strong man with a spear.

The spear as a weapon is so incredibly powerful, the strongest animals in the world couldn't compete with humans able to use this tool.
still im confident that an average orangutan possesses higher iq than an average .org user

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Mewton, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
and are you living out in the wild?

they basically live their life put in the wild and are much stronger than the average person
There obviously not stronger than me. Look at their frame and size. However I bet they have more knowledge, courage, will, etc. than me and avg person

primal humans used swords, knives, spears made from wood/stone as their means of defence. These are easily made and are not recent products of a technological society.

Modern warfare tools were only ever invented to fight other humans. Animals weren't really even a challenge for ancient-humans anymore.

While we can admire the strength and power of animals, we must not forget that animals are EXTREMELY lowIQ. In fact, they are literally subhumans. Animals are a class completely different from human-life due to how much better human-life is compared to any other lifeform on this planet.

today though humans are much weaker than before and looked different from what we do today

our intelligence did carry us to where we are today

these are literally the skulls of some of the ancient hominids

Unnamed

Images

Neanderthal skull m

Homogeorgicus

LYNXNPEF7R1Y3

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
still im confident that average orangutan possesses higher iq than average .org user
fully agree tbh

an Orangutan is capable of possessing an iq of 95 which is already higher than a good portion of the human population and probably 90% of .org

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
fully agree tbh

an Orangutan is capable of possessing an iq of 95 which is already higher than a good portion of the human population and probably 90% of .org
exatcly

• +1
There obviously not stronger than me. Look at their frame and size. However I bet they have more knowledge, courage, will, etc. than me and avg person
they probably are still more in shape than most of the human population

you have to remember that again these guys live their lives out in the wild and are used to the ways of the wild

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
7yleacviyy611
Longdan tiger

Insane frame genetics, aesthetics and huge skulls with very good forward growth

Why did humans had to evolve so subhuman?

Attachments

• images - 2024-07-10T051925.407.jpeg
    images - 2024-07-10T051925.407.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 3022442 View attachment 3022443

Insane frame genetics, aesthetics and huge skulls with very good forward growth
Why did humans evolve to have so many subhumanities?
that's because modern lifestyle and more dysgenic traits being passed down

the wild is a good filter to keep subhumanities out but with the rise of modern civilization these traits are being passed down far easier than ever

there was a time when humans/hominids were better suited for the wild and the skulls were quite robust espically in evirments that called for it

examples of ancient human/hominid skulls from more than 100,000 years ago some even over a million years old

Images

Unnamed

Neanderthal skull m

3 D Skulls interactive OH5 halfbanner 0

• +1