Muscular body without training

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
I'm jealous of some guys who have a decent body without following any diet or hitting the gym.

Jfl at my subhuman genetic u. U

Last edited:
Pushup maxx jfl and pull up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Just have myostatin defficiency bro

My doctor asked me whether I did bodybuilding or anything despite me not having done any such sort of physical activity in two years. People underestimate hormones and body fat

My doctor asked me whether I did bodybuilding or anything despite me not having done any such sort of physical activity in two years. People underestimate hormones and body fat
Bewusst

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
Yh this fakecel chad lol @Bewusst

On top of that great genetic.

Final verdict: mentalcel status
he looks chad on that pic ngl
he looked bloated chadcel on older avi

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

I need to inject hormones fucking Damn it :feelswhy: why do my moneymax plans always fail lol.
Yeah bro
Its over
Bro
Nosecel let's cope together. Show me l, teach me :feelswhy: i wanna learn

I have the shittiest genes a man could have. Pm me and I'll show you what I looked like two years ago.

I have the shittiest genes a man could have. Pm me and I'll show you what I looked like two years ago.
What you looked like is pointless. You were overweight because you allowed it to happen so I'm not quite sure what you'd be trying to prove lol.

You genetic mog me I think. I'm skinny have shitty hormones and that's reflected on my skin so it's a myriad of problems...

Nvm I'm not trying to put u down rather realize that u look good and that u can enjoy what you have. Many of us can have that mistake to certain degree tbh.

And the collagen. JESUS THE COLLAGEN lol.

Last edited:
What you looked like is pointless. You were overweight because you allowed it to happen so I'm not quite sure what you'd be trying to prove lol.

You genetic mog me I think. I'm skinny have shitty hormones and that's reflected on my skin so it's a myriad of problems...

Nvm I'm not trying to put u down rather realize that u look good and that u can enjoy what you have. I should do the same with any looks I have left tbh.
Dude, when did I say I was overweight? I looked like shit then and I look like shit now, I just fraud to look less like shit but I can't fraud my shitty genetics.

Skin problems? I have them. Chronic diseases? I had them. Major asymmetries? I have them. Other issues such as ocd/tics? I have them. If you knew what I went through partly due to my shitty genetics, you wouldn't say anything like you did ever.

• Woah
Dude, when did I say I was overweight? I looked like shit then and I look like shit now, I just fraud to look less like shit but I can't fraud my shitty genetics.

Skin problems? I have them. Chronic diseases? I had them. Major asymmetries? I have them. Other issues such as ocd/tics? I have them. If you knew what I went through partly due to my shitty genetics, you wouldn't say anything like you did ever.
Lol. Alright I apologize then but you honestly do not look like shit right now. You look good in that pic.

If you weren't overweight then to what are you attributing the change you have had in these 2 years?

If you weren't overweight then to what are you attributing the change you have had in these 2 years?
Frauding (e.g. brushing brows, beard trimming, Botox), softmaxxing such as losing body fat, tanning and losing water retention. I'm still the very same ugly person and the only way to do sth about it will be surgery. $£€¥¥¥

Frauding (e.g. brushing brows, beard trimming, Botox), softmaxxing such as losing body fat, tanning and losing water retention. I'm still the very same ugly person and the only way to do sth about it will be surgery. $£€¥¥¥
I don't think you're being objective with your looks

People used to ask me if I lifted before I did

• Woah
People used to ask me if I lifted before I did
Mirin bro. I'll need to mess up with hormones and hope smth goes wrong and some subhuman skinny gen is altered

High T + long muscle bellies + thick bones = you look like you lift obsessively when you don't lift

Low T + short muscle bellies + thin bones = you look like you don't lift when you lift obsessively

• Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
It depends on your standards for a good physique. Ive never ever met anyone who doesnt workout and was what i would consider in good shape then again maybe my standards are skewed. TBF i am urious as to how big someone could get from just hormones and not working out, guess we need to find ourselves a guinea pig for such an experiment

Niggers in average, look like the average white man after 3 months of bodybuilding

• +1
It depends on your standards for a good physique. Ive never ever met anyone who doesnt workout and was what i would consider in good shape then again maybe my standards are skewed. TBF i am urious as to how big someone could get from just hormones and not working out, guess we need to find ourselves a guinea pig for such an experiment
Of course not literally "good physique" but like some muscles, some mass...

I need hormones in my life to enable my laziness :oops:
Niggers in average, look like the average white man after 3 months of bodybuilding
Yh they're ripped without doing anything lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

I need hormones in my life to enable my laziness :oops:
well yeah i get what you mean some guys have a bit of muscle when they start lifting other guys look like rails like me. But even those guys with good genetics who dont lift ive easily surpassed by now

• Love it
well yeah i get what you mean some guys have a bit of muscle when they start lifting other guys look like rails like me. But even those guys with good genetics who dont lift ive easily surpassed by now
You're DoctorLooksmax afterall

A lot of it comes down to having a good frame and good muscle bellies with low enough body fat to let it shine through. Lifting just enhances what you already have.

• Woah
thanks bro but i did some climbing recently

I don't think you're being objective with your looks
Doesn't matter. I have to be content with my looks. Idc whether you or anyone else has a different opinion. I'll do whatever it takes because accepting and living with how my face currently looks is no option for me. Unless wearing masks in public becomes socially acceptable.