Music affects the quality of your life

O

onfacti

Iron
I've recently started to notice that different genres of music affect people differently. Your playlist shapes your character, your style and much more.

Walking around the city in the summer I started to notice that in expensive cars (from 100000$) mostly classical music is played. While in ordinary ones they play popular hits of the past years.
Classical music enhances brain activity, improves mathematical and logical abilities, restores mental balance and increases stress resistance.
Even in movies when a banquet of wealthy people with high class is shown, calm classical music is constantly played, mostly on the piano.

Rock music is low-frequency, heavy music and affects negatively on the psyche causing aggression.
That's why most murderers and rapists listened to this genre of music.
Personally, I can’t imagine a person with an Old Money style who would listen to rock on a regular basis.

Among fans of rap and hip-hop, you can often see the younger generation who are just building their lives, following the path of personal and professional growth. It doesn't matter whether it has a positive or negative message, this music is a symbol of rebellion.

At the moment, music with a lot of bass and vibrations is becoming more popular on TikTok because people’s dopamine system is depleted.

Write me if you agree with this, and if so, please send me music or playlists that are listened to by high ranking chads.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pride, Pikabro, Deleted member 30857 and 6 others
Good thread,
Yes Chad listens exclusively to classical music imo

• +1
Reactions: onfacti
I've recently started to notice that different genres of music affect people differently. Your playlist shapes your character, your style and much more.

Walking around the city in the summer I started to notice that in expensive cars (from 100000$) mostly classical music is played. While in ordinary ones they play popular hits of the past years.
Classical music enhances brain activity, improves mathematical and logical abilities, restores mental balance and increases stress resistance.
Even in movies when a banquet of wealthy people with high class is shown, calm classical music is constantly played, mostly on the piano.

Rock music is low-frequency, heavy music and affects negatively on the psyche causing aggression.

Among fans of rap and hip-hop, you can often see the younger generation who are just building their lives, following the path of personal and professional growth. It doesn't matter whether it has a positive or negative message, this music is a symbol of rebellion.

Write me if you agree with this, and if so, please send me music or playlists that are listened to by high ranking chads.
Dnr nerd imma listen to what I want

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and onfacti
Faxual thread

• +1
Reactions: onfacti
Absolute pick and choose confirmation bias garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Class thread. Completely forgot that music is like a 2nd way to tell how you are mentally and emotionally since the sounds affect the brain. @HarrierDuBois @BrahminBoss have a read.

• +1
Reactions: onfacti, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 23558
Gigachads listen to black and post rock classical music is for wannabes .

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, deadmanwalking and onfacti
Class thread. Completely forgot that music is like a 2nd way to tell how you are mentally and emotionally since the sounds affect the brain. @HarrierDuBois @BrahminBoss have a read.
I listen to a lot of indie/folk.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, deadmanwalking and onfacti
What about if i listen to differenf genres

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and try2beme
What about if i listen to differenf genres
If a person is a music lover, then there is nothing wrong with that. You can listen to different music but try to highlight the classics in the foreground

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
If a person is a music lover, then there is nothing wrong with that. You can listen to different music but try to highlight the classics in the foreground
I Listen to music ion listen to what it says or talk about

Personally, I can’t imagine a person with an Old Money style who would listen to rock on a regular basis.

At the moment, music with a lot of bass and vibrations is becoming more popular on TikTok because people’s dopamine system is depleted.

Cope.

Imagine someone raging and committing murder after listening to the Rolling Stones or the Monkees lmao. Bizarro world

Rap and hip-hop is the #1 cultural symbol of the underclass worldwide.

Legit. Listen to upbeat dance music, you'll feel chill and happy. Doing the opposite by listening to sad music, you'll become depressed
I got 10x happier by listening to more cheerful music despite nothing in my life changing

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and oldcelcel1983
What kind of people listen to Drab Majesty?

• Love it
Reactions: celbrah and Deleted member 30857