Music and Testosterone

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
It's an undisputed fact that Techno raises HGH but what are the links between music genres and testosterone levels? I've been listening to a lot of Techno/EDM since childhood.

Lots of skinny, small-boned, ugly guys listen to the most brutal music (like death metal, grindcore, etc.), and they are obviously lacking in T. If there is any correlation between music and hormones, it must be minimal.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Lovecraftscat
just inject boyo dont be a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
It's an undisputed fact that Techno raises HGH but what are the links between music genres and testosterone levels? I've been listening to a lot of Techno/EDM since childhood.

Lots of skinny, small-boned, ugly guys listen to the most brutal music (like death metal, grindcore, etc.), and they are obviously lacking in T. If there is any correlation between music and hormones, it must be minimal.
It's probably not that deep

music you should listen to , if you wanna increase test -:

• JFL
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, Lovecraftscat and 14yearoldpslmogger
I've read any type of music lowers testosterone

• Hmm...
Reactions: matka
you get a big increase in test if our listening to any music that hype you up but its only temporary so wouldnt impact your testosterone enough also relaxing music indirectly because it lowers cortisol