thecel

thecel

morph king
Easiest
  • Lo-Fi Hip-Hop
  • Dubstep
Hardest

Last edited:
Pop is actually not easy to produce at all. It takes a lot of effort and skill to make pop music sound they way it does.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, HitAndRun, DelonLover1999 and 2 others
Pop is actually not easy to produce at all. It takes a lot of effort and skill to make pop music sound they way it does.

True.

Example:

The difficulty and complexity of different pop songs differs wildly. For instance, these are significantly easier to produce than the Dua Lipa track that I posted earlier:

Last edited:
difficulty isn't some nerd fucking around with software

yeah difficulty can also be an instrument that requires lots of practice to play and is extremely difficult to digitally synthesize

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
@thecel can u pls enlighten me on ways to improve pfl

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Rate my music taste

• Love it
  • Woah
pfp = online equivalent of face

• +1
not the face in the avi; the image itself is your online “face”. it’s what people judge your character off of

what does my avi make me seem like? personality traits?

it makes you seem like…

you are someone happy go lucky with a bluepilled and romantic view of life

you always try to see the good in people

you love a good time and are very friendly

you have a sense of humor and love to crack jokes

you enjoy being around people and socializing

• Woah
it makes you seem like…

a soothing, comforting reply, but it’s sadly inaccurate. If that’s the impression my avi gives off, my avi doesn’t suit my personality at all!

I’m nihilistic and pessimistic with a cynical view of human nature.

I think that what people let you see is the tip of the iceberg and their true nature is worse than how they appear.

True, but I can get unlikable at times (coming off as harsh or negative, dying on hills arguing, etc.) because too much bluepilled positivity just ain’t my cup of tea.

Not anymore. I let go of my juvenile, jestermaxed humorous personality as everyone around me grew up.

It’s a mixed bag. Socializing can feel really good, but it’s exhausting too. Normies are often uninteresting.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
a soothing, comforting reply, but it’s sadly inaccurate. If that’s the impression my avi gives off, my avi doesn’t suit my personality at all!

I’m nihilistic and pessimistic with a cynical view of human nature.

I think that what people let you see is the tip of the iceberg and their true nature is worse than how they appear.

True, but I can get unlikable at times (coming off as harsh or negative, dying on hills arguing, etc.) because too much bluepilled positivity just ain’t my cup of tea.

Not anymore. I let go of my juvenile, jestermaxed humorous personality as everyone around me grew up.

It’s a mixed bag. Socializing can feel really good, but it’s exhausting too. Normies are often uninteresting.

what does my avi make me seem like? personality traits? other than feminine trans ally

• +1
what does my avi make me seem like? personality traits? other than feminine trans ally

• cute
  • empathetic
  • low-T beta Zoomer cuck (not alpha)
  • friendly, cheerful, and bubbly
  • prefers LTRs > hookups
  • not a Coomer or a doomer
  • possibly a shroomer
  • not fat and not jacked

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
  • JFL
hardest to produce idk, maybe something like IDM or plunderphonics

but hardest to play/compose would have to be progressive rock, jazz, classical and funk/soul/neo-soul

• +1
Reactions: fuse and thecel
Easist of everything are rap/mumble rap/Soundcloud rap/ Death Metal/ Grindcore/ trap/ latin trap, reggaeton/ corridos/ narcocorridos and cumbia

• Woah
I produce dubstep (my greatest cope) in my freetime. The difficulty of producing actual dubstep depends on how hard your trying.
If you're doing it easy mode like a low IQ nigger, you just use a serum dubstep pack (cough up 100 shekels for it), a drum pack and a few EQ adjustments with fx and you're done assuming you know the basics of EDM production. It's very easy to produce dubstep. However, if you're an autist and want to get into the nitty-gritty of it, you'll have to learn stuff like FM synthesis and a lot of advanced sound design concepts. I use sytrus (a stock FL plugin) to design my growls and other stuff.

• +1