Muslim Family threatens to Bomb a plane and gets arrested [VIDEO]

human304

human304

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: 9Romance
I think it was just a figure of speech, Muslims often threaten to blow each other up, when arguing or fighting, but they don't actually mean that literally....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Artemis and Roquefort
I think it was just a figure of speech, Muslims often threaten to blow each other up, when arguing or fighting, but they don't actually mean that literally....
A bearded guy talking to his niqabi wife in the lounge: " This will be our last journey and our destination is Jannat. We will bomb this Kaffirs to hell."

are you willing to fly talking this lightly.

Remember one of the 9/11 bombers only learnt how to fly a plane . when the instructor asked why dont you want to learn to land the plant. He said , I dont need to land the plane, i just need to fly it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis, Gonthar, 5.5psl and 1 other person
A bearded guy talking to his niqabi wife in the lounge: " This will be our last journey and our destination is Jannat. We will bomb this Kaffirs to hell."

Remember one of the 9/11 bombers only learnt how to fly a plane . when the instructor asked why dont you want to learn to land the plant. He said , I dont need to land the plane, i just need to fly it.
Niggers be like "remember 9/11" like this shit happened this year, meanwhile jews and whites are still commiting atrocities in europe and the middle east jfl.

Why the fuck are they traveling for?? why dont they just stay in Lybia / Egypt / Jordan / Some other third world muslim country.
why everyone has to feel threatened when these terrorists are around? No one speaks about it out loud but no one wants to be near them and its a damn clear fact.

They dont fit modern society.
they are not educated.
I hope europe will be clean again soon.

Where, who how?
It was probably just a prank, bro...

cringe ass subreddit all they do is cry about how ugly curry muzzies are cucking them by taking their ugly curry hindu women.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
A few days ago, every local news station in the USA ran (the same) story about dangerously close near-miss incidents involving airliners.

I call that foreshadowing because this phenomenon happened before the wildfires. Every local news station ran the same story about global warming will lead to massive widespread wildfires. Weeks later, wildfires erupted in Canada and eventually, Hawaii. Now, those fires have crossed over into the USA.

what? no we don't, we don't use racism prejudiced towards us on ourselves, thats stupid?

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
what? no we don't, we don't use racism prejudiced towards us on ourselves, thats stupid?
Many Muslims have embraced this, just like black people call each other nigger all the time, so it's no uncommon to hear them talking like:
- Hey, wazzup my terrorist!
- Let's blow this place up!
- I'm gonna go Jihad on your ass!
- etc.

Many Muslims have embraced this, just like black people call each other nigger all the time, so it's no uncommon to hear them talking like:
- Hey, wazzup my terrorist!
- Let's blow this place up!
- I'm gonna go Jihad on your ass!
- etc.
ain't no way bro said, "i'm gonna go jihad your ass". average non muslim definition of jihad. jihad means struggle in arabic and there are roughly four scholarly indentified types like jihad al-nafs, i.e jihad of yourself from the shayateen, etc, etc.

ain't no way bro said, "i'm gonna go jihad your ass". average non muslim definition of jihad. jihad means struggle in arabic and there are roughly four scholarly indentified types like jihad an-nafs, i.e jiha of yourself from the shayateen, etc, etc.
I'm talking about westernized Muslims...

Pulled that straight out of your ass