Muslim girls hate beards

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
My mum keeps telling me to shave mine off clean shaven, “muh trad Muslim girls” . She’s from a Pakistani village and every Pakistani thinks the same…. All my aunties all my uncles. Everyone hates beards. Everyone. But fuck them im still going to keep one I don’t care if girls don’t like me because I have facial hair. @TRUE_CEL @MoggerGaston @Manchild @Tallooksmaxxer @8PSLcel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Tallooksmaxxer, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
No girl likes beards. Prettyboy looks is law

• +1
Reactions: beypazaripilled, Deleted member 18522, szolliontaraelis and 5 others
My mum always wanted me to look like a cuck too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Chadeep, Deleted member 19453 and 5 others
No girl likes beards. Prettyboy looks is law
It looks good on me, all girls just hate facial hair on men for some reason. It’s not even a full beard just on the jaw and chin @averagejoe thoughts?

It looks good on me, all girls just hate facial hair on men for some reason. It’s not even a full beard just on the jaw and chin @averagejoe thoughts?
try just doing stubble,

My mum always wanted me to look like a cuck too
I’m never going clean shaven I look like a sissy cuck with 0 facial hair. I think that’s what she’s trying to do, she’s trying to looksmin me so I look like a beta cuck that can easily be controlled by other females. My mum still wants to control me like a sissy cuck that’s why she’s telling me to go clean shaven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21531, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
beard only looks good when there is less contrast like with tanned skin and dark hair. On pale skin the contrast is too much making it look feminine
A6CB3400 A7CF 45D3 B409 94118AD6785F

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
beard only looks good when there is less contrast like with tanned skin and dark hair. On pale skin the contrast is too much making it look feminine
View attachment 1951694
I’ve got light beard hair so it looks fine on my skin. If I was a shitskin like what you posted then it just makes you look like a dirty terrorist beggar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I’ve got light beard hair so it looks fine on my skin. If I was a shitskin like what you posted then it just makes you look like a dirty terrorist beggar
Muh shitskin he mogs you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 6128, ErbCel and 1 other person
3-5mm stubble
Any longer than that makes you look like a homeless person

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante, Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 16371
3-5mm stubble
Any longer than that makes you look like a homeless person
What about the chin and under the jaw? Can I grow it out there? Like a goatee?

, “muh trad Muslim girls” . She’s from a Pakistani village and every Pakistani thinks the same…. All my aunties all my uncles. Everyone hates beards

why would you want to appeal to subhumans though.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 16371
why would you want to appeal to subhumans though.
True that’s why I’m keeping facial hair fuck going clean shaven for these Indian subhumans

What about the chin and under the jaw? Can I grow it out there? Like a goatee?
Depends on your facial structure. If you have a pointy chin then you can leave it longer on the chin area to make it look more square. Otherwise it doesn’t really work

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Most girls prefer a bit of beard here

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
True that’s why I’m keeping facial hair fuck going clean shaven for these Indian subhumans
my family quit commenting on my appearance after I started brutally roasting theirs every time they tried.

grandmother for example didn't like it when I told her she only managed to land a single guy in her entire life, my autistic grandfather, and she even managed to fuck that marriage up, what value does it have to me to hear such an opinion, do you think I'm trying to appeal to postmenopausal women on the brink of death?
Most girls prefer a bit of beard here
stubble is usually preferred but it really depends on whether they're on birth control, if they are they're usually into meek men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 16371
short stuble is ideal. cage if you think otherwise, pretty boy looks or not.

But i get it a bunch of u are fucking pedos, thats why you try to appeal so much for underage TEEN girls.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 16371
Beard is sunnah akhy.

However a full beard is a complete cover up for jawcels. Clean shaven or stubble.

• +1
Reactions: Kokra, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 16371
stubble is usually preferred but it really depends on whether they're on birth control, if they are they're usually into meek men.
i will inject oxytocin to every woman i fuck so i can etablish my harem in 21th century.

• +1
Beard is sunnah akhy.

However a full beard is a complete cover up for jawcels. Clean shaven or stubble.
Is stubble allowed in Islam? Does it still count as sunnah?

When Islamic women say they like beards they mean on Chaddams, not truecels like me. We just look like plane hijackers.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
When Islamic women say they like beards they mean on Chaddams, not truecels like me. We just look like plane hijackers.
Can you delete this thread pls

my family quit commenting on my appearance after I started brutally roasting theirs every time they tried.

grandmother for example didn't like it when I told her she only managed to land a single guy in her entire life, my autistic grandfather, and she even managed to fuck that marriage up, what value does it have to me to hear such an opinion, do you think I'm trying to appeal to postmenopausal women on the brink of death?

Imagine telling this to your grandmother. I think your autistic grandfather passed on his genes to you.

• JFL
Reactions: Solar
I can’t it’s outside of my jurisdiction. Why do you want it gone though?
I don’t care about this bullshit I’m keeping a beard anyway because it looks high t chad. Going light stubble or clean shaven makes you look like a cuck

I don’t care about this bullshit I’m keeping a beard anyway because it looks high t chad. Going light stubble or clean shaven makes you look like a cuck
Brutal, I go clean-shaven because I look better that way. Relatively so. With stubble or beard, I look a lot worse.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Deleted member 16371
Brutal, I go clean-shaven because I look better that way. Relatively so. With stubble or beard, I look a lot worse.
do you have a dense stubble or patchy facial hair?

do you have a dense stubble or patchy facial hair?
I got a beard that fully covers. However my beard hairs are thick so it feels like they stab into my skin. So annoying. So I shave it off.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055
My mum keeps telling me to shave mine off clean shaven, “muh trad Muslim girls” . She’s from a Pakistani village and every Pakistani thinks the same…. All my aunties all my uncles. Everyone hates beards. Everyone. But fuck them im still going to keep one I don’t care if girls don’t like me because I have facial hair. @TRUE_CEL @MoggerGaston @Manchild @Tallooksmaxxer @8PSLcel
But beard is sunnah of the Prophet

• +1
Never shave beard akhy

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Spending time shaving feels so gay @Zylk

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk
View attachment 1951694
I disagree. Stubble heavy halos me. Ots face dependant and most women like it its hoax

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
short stuble is ideal. cage if you think otherwise, pretty boy looks or not.

But i get it a bunch of u are fucking pedos, thats why you try to appeal so much for underage TEEN girls.
those same 13 years old girls will eventually grow up and want someone who doesn't look like a boy and all these jbmaxxers will be incel because they can't get the little girls and neither can they get women their age or older this is what is the result when you have stupid short term mindset and are living in the past

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante