Muslim guy stabs and kills Parents with scissors [VIDEO] [LiveLEAK]

human304

human304

Kraken
Ghulamuddin, a MUSLIM guy from Aligarh, India , brutally stabbed and killed his parents with Scissors.

Attachments

• 1GwD-0IOFdepOjEI.mp4
    2 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Last night in Aligarh's Zakir Nagar, a son attacked and killed his parents with scissors.

Before the incident, he had closed the door of the room and after that he carried out the incident.

After the information of the incident, the police reached the spot and started investigating the matter.

The police has arrested the accused youth Ghulamuddin. According to the information, the young man was having a rift with his parents.

People also made a video of the murder incident when the young man was attacking his father's throat with scissors after being locked in the room.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Deleted member 26859 and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore

Gonthar, he is a muslim, he is not indian.​

mortis

Zeruel

BongMog

Guerrilla

the guy is Muslim. Indian muslims dont consider themselves Indian.​

Boring video

Rip she asked him to bone smash her tits but he confused the hammer with scissors

• JFL
Reactions: lordfrodo, PrinceLuenLeoncur, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person

you are appeasing to the wrong crowd.

from 1990s thousands of Sikh girls in UK got groomed and gangraped by Pakistani men. even few days back a Sikh guy was slaughtered in Pakistan, their women are abducted from their homes, a Sikh student in UK on camera gave statement how her Pakistani boss and colleagues gangraped her.

Still famous Sikh singers are all for this Khalistan.

the truth is these days Sikhs dont consider them allies of HIndus. So you posting them this Hindu-Sikh bhai bhai wont work.

They want to be abused by the muslims then let them get abused.

• Woah
Reactions: π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
you are appeasing to the wrong crowd.

from 1990s thousands of Sikh girls in UK got groomed and gangraped by Pakistani men. even few days back a Sikh guy was slaughtered in Pakistan, their women are abducted from their homes, a Sikh student in UK on camera gave statement how her Pakistani boss and colleagues gangraped her.

Still famous Sikh singers are all for this Khalistan.

the truth is these days Sikhs dont consider them allies of HIndus. So you posting them this Hindu-Sikh bhai bhai wont work.

They want to be abused by the muslims then let them get abused.
But where i supported Khalistan?

Yes there were 2 videos that supported Khalistan but i also mentioned that they are controversial and will never break Sikh and Hindu Bhai bhai

Nowadays believe it or not brother even some of my Beloved and Very popular Sikh Friends of my school who are very popular and Are very known for their kindness and physical strength......Even they are supporting Khalistan!!!😑😑πŸ₯Ί Very sad i feel!!!

It has already been posted:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Zeruel

mortis

Zeruel

BongMog

Guerrilla

the guy is Muslim. Indian muslims dont consider themselves Indian.​

Jfl lindoo how much do you get paid to spread this propoganda?

Ghulamuddin, a MUSLIM guy from Aligarh, India , brutally stabbed and killed his parents with Scissors.
Lol at the curry background barking

Wtf is that shit

Fck off

homeskillet went John wick on them mfs innit

A saint next to c*mskins like chris coleman or chris watts.

Arabs and turks are subhuman

Terrorists ain`t shit next to cartels see the FunkyTown video, Ms. Pacman, Guerrero Flaying, Clown Video and the Ghost Rider video