Muslim peacefully tries to murder islam critic with a 50cm knife

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement

• +1
Reactions: Rope'n'Roll
Those Germanfaggots literally tried to calm down that rabid animal and got slashed. Anyway, Total Deutsch Death

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and deadstock
Those Germanfaggots literally tried to calm down that rabid animal and got slashed. Anyway, Total Deutsch Death

So instead of going after the muslim attempted-murderer this one police officer throws down some old bald german guy from the crowd and one second later gets stabbed in the head by the muslim?

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: zura, Diarrhoea, LooksThinker and 1 other person

They didn't even mention the police officer getting stabbed in the news clip JFL

What a cucked country

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Debetro

I burst out laughing when I see women in the Police forces. Deserved, I genuinely hope more based muslims commit more crimes so maybe this way Europeans go back to be normal and have serious countries again

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I burst out laughing when I see women in the Police forces. Deserved, I genuinely hope more based muslims commit more crimes so maybe this way Europeans go back to be normal and have serious countries again
yeah it’s necessary to wake people up

So instead of going after the muslim attempted-murderer this one police officer throws down some old bald german guy from the crowd and one second later gets stabbed in the head by the muslim?

JFL
I've also noticed it, what the fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock

Did the police tackle the wrong guy ? Wtf

It was a matter of time

It was a matter of time