Muslim preacher beats misguided black man and teaches him the Words of God afterwards: "Sorry for what i did, we are brothers"

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Muslims are so insecure and feel the need to attack anyone who disagrees with their religion because they know deep down it’s easily refutable. Christianity doesn’t do this because Christian spiritual truth is self evident. The truth can defend itself.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Entschuldigung, i hear voices and Deleted member 33711
Muslims are so insecure and feel the need to attack anyone who disagrees with their religion because they know deep down it’s easily refutable. Christianity doesn’t do this because Christian spiritual truth is self evident. The truth can defend itself.
Baseless philosophical quarrels than can be overturned in all ways which fit the one making the point.

When people embrace Islam they feel the need to expand it, protect it and defend it, it's the most important part of us. However, Islam doesnt need our defense because with us or without us it will achieve it's goals just like when 100.000 romans, persians and arab christians together couldn't defeat 20.000 muslims to end it. All the muslim wants is to be part of the victory. When the French conquered and occupied Algeria they couldn't make the people forget about Islam and when they kicked them out after 200 years the algerians chanted Mabrouk 3lik ya Muhammad (Bless you oh Muhammad)

When people embrace christianity 5 minutes later they go to the club and get drunk while bouncing on a dirty cumstained prostitute. They will never experience what Islam gives to the hearts of the people and they will never understand it, the vatican itself could be conquered and they wouldn't last 200 years without changing religion like the algerians or like the US has done in the last 20 years with the most expensive wars and propaganda campaings in history.

• +1
Reactions: maxicular, Deleted member 78207, greywind and 1 other person
The US spends millions spreading propaganda against Islam

• +1
Reactions: maxicular and MaghrebGator
Baseless philosophical quarrels than can be overturned in all ways which fit the one making the point.

When people embrace Islam they feel the need to expand it, protect it and defend it, it's the most important part of us. However, Islam doesnt need our defense because with us or without us it will achieve it's goals just like when 100.000 romans, persians and arab christians together couldn't defeat 20.000 muslims to end it. All the muslim wants is to be part of the victory. When the French conquered and occupied Algeria they couldn't make the people forget about Islam and when they kicked them out after 200 years the algerians chanted Mabrouk 3lik ya Muhammad (Bless you oh Muhammad)

When people embrace christianity 5 minutes later they go to the club and get drunk while bouncing on a dirty cumstained prostitute. They will never experience what Islam gives to the hearts of the people and they will never understand it, the vatican itself could be conquered and they wouldn't last 200 years without changing religion like the algerians or like the US has done in the last 20 years with the most expensive wars and propaganda campaings in history.
bro typed all of this just for me to say dnr

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 33711 and MaghrebGator

dnr:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and MaghrebGator

The Catholic Church was based and kept Europe safe for thousands of years. Ideally, the Catholic Church should be controlling all of Europe again. Real Christians take the religion seriously, it’s just that Jews own the media apparatus in the western world and normies do whatever the status quo is, hence they go out and act like degenerates. Jews really are the common enemy to both Europeans and Arabs. It’s not like Arabs are any better at dealing with Jews either. They stole your land 80 years ago in Palestine and you guys have been able to do fuck all about it since.

Last edited:
It's okay my friend, the black man was gifted physically but his intellect was taken in exchange, therefore the arab man must teach the lower man how to behave.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
It's okay my friend, the black man was gifted physically but his intellect was taken in exchange, therefore the arab man must teach the lower man how to behave.
Still got his ass handed to him

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
Cope may Allah guide him i felt bad for him. If he humbled himself like that i think he still has good in his heart.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
Muslims are so subhuman
Fucking disgusting culture tbh

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
Uhhhh :unsure::unsure: Hmmmm

Dnr Christ is king

Cope may Allah guide him i felt bad for him. If he humbled himself like that i think he still has good in his heart.
seems staged tbh, usually people don't just listen and sit down like that ,espeically blacks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and Deleted member 33711
90% of "christians" dont even know what the holy trinity is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 78207
90% of "christians" dont even know what the holy trinity is
Do you think most Muslims actually know what’s in the Quran either? No. They just follow the predominant Islamic cultural status quo in their countries.

The Catholic Church was based and kept Europe safe for thousands of years. Ideally, the Catholic Church should be controlling all of Europe again. Real Christians take the religion seriously, it’s just that Jews own the media apparatus in the western world and normies do whatever the status quo is, hence they go out and act like degenerates. Jews really are the common enemy to both Europeans and Arabs. It’s not like Arabs are any better at dealing with Jews either. They stole your land 80 years ago in Palestine and you guys have been able to do fuck all about it since.
what does that palestine have to do it
i dont think russia is gonna care that much if israel took poland's christian land (example)

seems staged tbh, usually people don't just listen and sit down like that ,espeically blacks
Cope. He probably has some sort of autism or something though. It's the kind of thing a kid would do.

Do you think most Muslims actually know what’s in the Quran either? No. They just follow the predominant Islamic cultural status quo in their countries.
all muslims i know have a very good understanding of quuran because theyre teached since young at school
except those who were born in europe then yeah

Cope. He probably has some sort of autism or something though. It's the kind of thing a kid would do.
Why do yo ukeep saying cope bhai, i don't give a shit about sheik uthman or the nigga, lol

what does that palestine have to do it
i dont think russia is gonna care that much if israel took poland's christian land (example)
Muslims have a Jewish ethnostate right in the center of the Middle East taking out all of their dictators and leaders who oppose them. Ghadaffi, Hussein, etc. I’m sure this bodes well for the Islamic world long term.

Why do yo ukeep saying cope bhai, i don't give a shit about sheik uthman or the nigga, lol
I dont like he doesnt speak about certain regimes being how important he is but he has gotten stabbed and stuff like that before so i don't question his emaan. He is probably the only madkhali or pseudo madkhali i respect

Muslims have a Jewish ethnostate right in the center of the Middle East taking out all of their dictators and leaders who oppose them. Ghadaffi, Hussein, etc. I’m sure this bodes well for the Islamic world long term.
its because they dont want an unnecessary war
the US is gonna et involved too because its controlled by jews

the catholic church has been sold for a few shekels :lul:

read every single molecule :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator