Muslim restaurant owner got caught using toilet water to cook food

human304

human304

Kraken
So this muslim guy was cooking biriyani using sewage water to cook biriyani. Two hindu guys investigated and found the good yo be smelly. Later the saw the Muslim guy was using drain water to cook to punish the Hindus.
RDT 20230818 0854523817460366438955045

What a hood way to destroy your livelihood. Also why the fuck they thought cooking with shit water won't get caught .

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, flippasav, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
@Xangsane @SecularIslamist @emeraldglass @RAMU KAKA @TRUE_CEL

Why are you making this an Muslim only issue. Even Hindus do the same. It's a Hygeine issue. If you eat Street food in India 100% chance of getting something fishy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ShowerMaxxing, HighCasteJew and 9 others
Cleanest Muslim.

import millions of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, exo and Deleted member 24444
@BrahminBoss

Why are you making this an Muslim only issue. Even Hindus do the same. It's a Hygeine issue. If you eat Street food in India 100% chance of getting something fishy.
I am making this a muslim issue for whenever a muslim gathering comes he gives them good from a separate batch that were cooked from bottled water.

He only serves drain water food to hindus.

The two guys who caught them investigated for long. Once they sent one of their female relatives wearing burkha to buy food.

Then that same day after halg an hour sent a guy with hindu insignia to buy food.

First batch tasted good but the sceond one had horribly foul smell.

The who posted the video, og, on twitter said this in detail.

Now tell me

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, SidharthTheSlayer and Chadeep
Whats the problem, hindus drink cowpiss and eat cow dung, you guys only come to a stop it when it comes to human's waste? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and RAMU KAKA
"Sorry boss"

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Holy shit his face half the town pulled up and they called the cops on front of him

Only a pedophile being caught by the kids dad could possibly feel that much cortisol

Just like every single muslim drinks Camel piss.
those are arabs lol. Other muslims, curries, iranians, chechens, bosnians, albanians, etc etc doesnt

Meanwhile theres only type of hindus: curries.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
those are arabs lol. Other muslims, curries, iranians, chechens, bosnians, albanians, etc etc doesnt

Meanwhile theres only type of hindus: curries.
Cause those countries dont have camels. The moment they set foot in arab lands its camel piss time.

Youtube is filled with camel piss drinking videos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Debetro, Chadeep and 3 others
i'm a muslim hater but indeed, this isnt a muslim issue, alot of indians do weird shit like this

Cause those countries dont have camels. The moment they set foot in arab lands its camel piss time.

Using this next time another shitskin Arab tries to sling cow piss drinker allegations at me

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and human304
He did it intentionally, some people do this specifically - like Muslims open restaurants in the west or zones with non-Muslim majority only to spit, piss and shit in the food, that's the only reason for them to open that business...

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, human304, Chadeep and 1 other person
never ever eat stuff from muslim people

there was cum of 7 different people found in the kebab sauce in a nearby city

also they found parts of a dead 14 year old girl in a kebab before in UK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, human304 and Arditi
My friend just came back from India and said you guys really do shit on the streets. But India will be a superpower by 2030 am I right?
That's the subhuman Dalits aka the lowest of the low in terms of social strata JFL, you wouldn't represent Europeans by what Gypsies do right?
Btw India already overtook the UK in GDP, I can only imagine the takeover by 2030

That's the subhuman Dalits aka the lowest of the low in terms of social strata JFL, you wouldn't represent Europeans by what Gypsies do right?
Btw India already overtook the UK in GDP, I can only imagine the takeover by 2030
that does not mean shit when your population ratio compared to theirs is 20 to 1.

that does not mean shit when your population ratio compared to theirs is 20 to 1.
What on earth does that have to do with India GDP being higher than UK's lol, population density is not a direct factor in GDP
"Gross domestic product is a monetary measure of the market value of all the final goods and services produced in a specific time period by a country or countries"

Lmao why would that be the case? Cowpiss is literally holy in Hinduism which is why you drink it, there is literally no religious significance for camel urine in Islam lmao. Islam is an abrahamic religion, which means that it doesn't have weird beliefs like pagan religions like Hinduism (which is probably the most weirdest indo European religion out of all other indo european religions like Greek mythology, roman mythology, Celtic, German etc etc etc.) Indo europeans pagan religions all had weird beliefs like burning slaves, and war captives in big wickermen (Celtic), sacrificing slaves and prisoners and throwing them in bogs (both Celtic and Germanic), and obviously Hinduism with its countless weird and religious practices. It seems like the only indo european pagan religions that didn't really have that many weird practices were the Latin, greeks, and ancient Iranian religions, which tended to be more "civilized" and well what do you know the Latins (romans), greeks, and the ancient persians were the the major powers of the ancient world, funny how the most civilized civilizations were the biggest and most influential and the most barbaric people's *ahem* Hindus *ahem* germanics *ahem* really tended to be confined to their own home region.

What on earth does that have to do with India GDP being higher than UK's lol, population density is not a direct factor in GDP
"Gross domestic product is a monetary measure of the market value of all the final goods and services produced in a specific time period by a country or countries"
Which is influenced by the population too you fucking curry. This is why all shitskins should not be taken seriously

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
also they found parts of a dead 14 year old girl in a kebab before in UK
if anyone is wondering, muslims really chopped up a 15 year old white girl and turned her into kebab.
Screenshot 20230818 1826072

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, SidharthTheSlayer, Debetro and 1 other person
Which is influenced by the population too you fucking curry. This is why all shitskins should not be taken seriously
I thought Indians were all just streetshitters though...? Tell me, if population isn't factoring into the calculation of the actual figure, how is it relevant that India has a higher population than UK in the calculation?

I thought Indians were all just streetshitters though...? Tell me, if population isn't factoring into the calculation of the actual figure, how is it relevant that India has a higher population than UK in the calculation?
You might be retarded.

Cowpiss is literally holy in Hinduism which is why you drink it, there is literally no religious significance for camel urine in Islam lmao.
A Hadith narrated by Al-Bukhari (2855) and Muslim (1671) claims that some people came to Madina and fell ill with bloated abdomens. The Prophet (pbuh) told them to combine the milk and urine of a camel and drink that, after which they recovered. A swollen abdomen may indicate edema, liver disease or cancer.

open that mouth madafaka. drink that camel and milk shake.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Lmao why would that be the case? Cowpiss is literally holy in Hinduism which is why you drink it, there is literally no religious significance for camel urine in Islam lmao. Islam is an abrahamic religion, which means that it doesn't have weird beliefs like pagan religions like Hinduism (which is probably the most weirdest indo European religion out of all other indo european religions like Greek mythology, roman mythology, Celtic, German etc etc etc.) Indo europeans pagan religions all had weird beliefs like burning slaves, and war captives in big wickermen (Celtic), sacrificing slaves and prisoners and throwing them in bogs (both Celtic and Germanic), and obviously Hinduism with its countless weird and religious practices. It seems like the only indo european pagan religions that didn't really have that many weird practices were the Latin, greeks, and ancient Iranian religions, which tended to be more "civilized" and well what do you know the Latins (romans), greeks, and the ancient persians were the the major powers of the ancient world, funny how the most civilized civilizations were the biggest and most influential and the most barbaric people's *ahem* Hindus *ahem* germanics *ahem* really tended to be confined to their own home region.

Camel piss drinker detected , Opinion rejected.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Camel piss drinker detected , Opinion rejected.

Hadith are literally not confirmed sayings of the prophet but hearsay that scholars centuries after the prophets life think he must've said.

There are tons of hadith that many Muslims don't listen to or take seriously because once again, it's all hearsay. Muslims are only to take the quran seriously because that was what was written in the prophets lifetime. And hadith written about the prophet way after his lifetime, by someone who isn't the prophet, should always be taken with a grain of salt. Hell Islamic scholars exist in the modern day and come up hearsay or interpretations about what they think the prophet said or would approve of to this very day, which is influenced by what sect they come from. Like a sunni scholar and a shia scholar can come up with two different interpretations based off the same saying, simply because they come from a different sect background. And I personally don't follow any modern day Islamic scholar or what they have to say, neither do I care about what they have to say unless I personally like it myself. I only care about what it says in the quran itself, and there is nothing written about camel urine in the quran. I don't follow Zakir naik, I don't follow Mohammad hijab, I don't follow any scholar or teacher. If they say something I like once in awhile I might agree with them for that one thing, but then that doesn't mean that now I agree with them on everything they have to say now lol.

Last edited:
did they cut off his head?

So this muslim guy was cooking biriyani using sewage water to cook biriyani. Two hindu guys investigated and found the good yo be smelly. Later the saw the Muslim guy was using drain water to cook to punish the Hindus.
View attachment 2388212

What a hood way to destroy your livelihood. Also why the fuck they thought cooking with shit water won't get caught .
View attachment 2388213
muslims don't do this shit it's hindus

View attachment 2388212

View attachment 2388213
It's cuz they're south asian not cuz they're muslim

View attachment 2388212

View attachment 2388213
Dindu stfu it is the opposite

View attachment 2388212

View attachment 2388213
Shitskins fighting

View attachment 2388212

View attachment 2388213
Benchod benchod

View attachment 2388212

View attachment 2388213
Fuck you dindu bandu nigger i will come and cut your stinky unwashed dirty cock