Muslim women are the number one customer for "Vaginoplasty" in western nations

human304

human304

Kraken
Tldnr: hoejabi pays doctor 3k in uk and doctor joins her hymen in one hour procedure, she kept that night on the hospital , next she is a made again virgin. Just so Abdullah from arranged marriage can get a mental satisfaction of fucking virgin bride.

Many Muslim women risk being outcast, or in extreme cases killed, if their spouses or families discover they have had sex before marriage.
And some are opting for a medical procedure in which doctors restore a layer of membrane at the entrance to the vagina.

Halaleh Taheri, founder of Middle Eastern Women and Society Organisation told BBC News of a Moroccan student in hiding in London after being told her father had hired someone to murder her.

After coming to the UK in 2014 to study, the woman, now 26, had met a man and they had moved in together.
But when her father had found out about their relationship, he had demanded she return to Morocco, where he had taken her to a clinic for a "virginity test" and discovered her hymen was no longer intact.

A Moroccan-born assistant teacher, 40, told the BBC that after being forced to go through with the procedure in her 20s, she could not imagine pressuring her children into doing the same.
"I would never, ever do such a thing to them. I try to teach them to be free."

There are currently at least 22 private clinics across the UK offering hymen-repair surgery, according to a recent investigation for The Sunday Times.

They charge up to £3,000 for the surgery, which takes about an hour.
Women's rights campaigners say that such clinics are profiting from Muslims afraid of what could happen to them if they are not "pure" for their wedding night.

EVERY WOMEN IS A WHORE

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, _MVP_, Xangsane and 5 others
Dnrd faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297 and ChiraqJihad
lol at ethnics and how retarded they are.

Muh religion

3 of the prophet’s wives weren’t virgins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, MRD, Deleted member 19297 and 1 other person
Many Muslim women risk being outcast, or in extreme cases killed, if their spouses or families discover they have had sex before marriage.
And some are opting for a medical procedure in which doctors restore a layer of membrane at the entrance to the vagina.

Halaleh Taheri, founder of Middle Eastern Women and Society Organisation told BBC News of a Moroccan student in hiding in London after being told her father had hired someone to murder her.

After coming to the UK in 2014 to study, the woman, now 26, had met a man and they had moved in together.
But when her father had found out about their relationship, he had demanded she return to Morocco, where he had taken her to a clinic for a "virginity test" and discovered her hymen was no longer intact.

A Moroccan-born assistant teacher, 40, told the BBC that after being forced to go through with the procedure in her 20s, she could not imagine pressuring her children into doing the same.

There are currently at least 22 private clinics across the UK offering hymen-repair surgery, according to a recent investigation for The Sunday Times.

Women's rights campaigners say that such clinics are profiting from Muslims afraid of what could happen to them if they are not "pure" for their wedding night.

EVERY WOMEN IS A WHORE
muh whore muh whore keep crying virgin

tahini panini

Dnrd faggot

tldnr: hoejabi pays doctor 3k in uk and doctor joins her hymen in one hour procedure, she kept that night on the hospital , next she is a made again virgin.

tldnr: hoejabi pays doctor 3k in uk and doctor joins her hymen in one hour procedure, she kept that night on the hospital , next she is a made again virgin.
I am still not reading it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23848 and ChiraqJihad
Muh ethnic women the most loyal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
over for ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
i wonder how common dead bedrooms are in ethnic households

Tldnr: hoejabi pays doctor 3k in uk and doctor joins her hymen in one hour procedure, she kept that night on the hospital , next she is a made again virgin. Just so Abdullah from arranged marriage can get a mental satisfaction of fucking virgin bride.

EVERY WOMEN IS A WHORE
hindu ganesh hands wrote this

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe and Elvisandreaa
jfl at muslims

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
Typical hoejabi

Used to date an arab JB in secret. She let me fuck her in the ass instead of the pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19297
Used to date an arab JB in secret. She let me fuck her in the ass instead of the pussy.
I knew a Christian girl at uni who let guys from the rugby team fuck her asshole on a one night stand JFL

What is the point

I knew a Christian girl at uni who let guys from the rugby team fuck her asshole on a one night stand JFL

What is the point
She wanted to keep her virginity so only did anal.

Edit and also because Muslim women are sluts for BWC of course.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
i wonder how common dead bedrooms are in ethnic households
Probably the most dead since they force women into marriage with incels. For as much as White girls are insufferable, the ability to choose their partner makes this less likely. No wonder MENA women are so hypergamous, gold digging entitled where's. Incels imposing themselves on women doesn't fucking miraculously fix anything. If you ever witness Muslim relationships the men are usually nerds the woman has 0 respect for

Muh Islam is based jfl. Meanwhile White Christian Chads fuck Stacy