MUSLIMCELS ONLY GTFIH NEED HELP

zaideas

zaideas

the foids are gonna love this
recently been getting a lot of urges and just wanna have sex but can't and have to wait for marriage which is right, ive been tryna remove the urges by being on deen more but everytime I stall away I get them back, any known ways to overcome this urge and get rid of it since I really just wanna get rid of it and generally the sexual thoughts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, greywind, try2beme and 2 others
Try fasting or read quran or do good deeds every time u get urges bhai. Urges will reduce and continue praying to Allah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, MaghrebGator, greywind and 2 others
eat meat and drink loads of vinegar and also jerk off constantly, this wil help and give you good deeds with allah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, greywind, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
recently been getting a lot of urges and just wanna have sex but can't and have to wait for marriage which is right, ive been tryna remove the urges by being on deen more but everytime I stall away I get them back, any known ways to overcome this urge and get rid of it since I really just wanna get rid of it and generally the sexual thoughts
Jfl you are going to burn in hell if you don’t castrate yourself

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
stop writing essays 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Watch hamza video πŸ‘

Just have sex then "repent". Apparently ur Allah will turn those sins to good deeds if you do so :forcedsmile: Islam logic

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Cope
I understand you but so many Muslims justify the fact that they're still a virgin by saying it's for their religion but in reality it's because they're ugly short and non nt

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and shia.jihadist
ask your parents to get married

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and ryuken
It does not work like that mate :lul:
"As for those who repent, believe, and do good deeds, they are the ones whose evil deeds Allah will change into good deeds. For Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

Just have sex then "repent". Apparently ur Allah will turn those sins to good deeds if you do so :forcedsmile: Islam logic
nigga acting as if repenting isnt a thing in christianity

also no if your repentance is accepted your sin gets forgiven it does not turn into good deeds

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
"As for those who repent, believe, and do good deeds, they are the ones whose evil deeds Allah will change into good deeds. For Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
You can only repent if you did it because you didn't know
If you were raised Muslim and knew it was not allowed and still did it there is no point in repenting as God will not listen

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and Swarthy Knight
You can only repent if you did it because you didn't know
If you were raised Muslim and knew it was not allowed and still did it there is no point in repenting as God will not listen
Can't you say that about any sin. Pretty sure ppl who do bad things know they shouldn't do it, but they do it outta impulsiveness

Can't you say that about any sin. Pretty sure ppl who do bad things know they shouldn't do it, but they do it outta impulsiveness
It usually depends
With premarital sex it doesn't really matter because with most religions it doesn't matter and it's not morally wrong
But with something like murder every single person from any religion or atheist knows is wrong
So stuff like murder is unforgiven

• +1
Retard if you commit sins while knowing its a sin saying ill repent after it wont get accepted. Nice IQ faggot

• +1
Also just masturbate btw you cant have sex anyway ur ugly

• JFL
Cope
I understand you but so many Muslims justify the fact that they're still a virgin by saying it's for their religion but in reality it's because they're ugly short and non nt
yeah let me base my life off religion because im ugly and short, shit is the most retarded shit I read

it wont get accepted
bro you cant say this shit
yeah obviously theres a lower chance and its retarded to do it

but saying Allah won't accept someone's repentance is a big sin

• JFL
Also just masturbate btw you cant have sex anyway ur ugly
lol I doubt you ever had sex even tho nothing holds you back, hop off my dick

Retard if you commit sins while knowing its a sin saying ill repent after it wont get accepted. Nice IQ faggot
Never knew you were a Muzzie :lul: explains so much

• JFL
Fasting is the remedy.

• +1
lol I doubt you ever had sex even tho nothing holds you back, hop off my dick
we've seen the failos you've listed :lul::lul: I know your dumbass isn't having sex anytime soon, you know you aren't getting sex and you use "bro my religion is holding me back" as an excuse. Actually funny shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, EdgyFashionist and shia.jihadist
Yeah I’m not Muslim but the guy who said fast and read Quran is legit. If you want recite prayers when you feel this way this will strengthen your resolve

we've seen the failos you've listed :lul::lul: I know your dumbass isn't having sex anytime soon, you know you aren't getting sex and you use "bro my religion is holding me back" as an excuse. Actually funny shit
jfl sure

he's probably underage we can't get married young because of the modern cucking rules good rules
fuark this is what i hate most about modernisation

even muslim countries have made it so men get married at 25+ even though we literally start wanting to have sex at 14

makes it so hard to not sin

Inshallah the sins of our generation get forgiven more by Allah just because of how hard it is to not sin nowadays

• +1
he's probably underage we can't get married young because of the modern cucking rules good rules
im almost 19 but I have to be stable to get married, I can't marry broke

• +1
blaming not having sex on brain dead religion is the new level of cope

• +1
Reactions: joel.cc4

broo my religion is holding me back

• JFL
Move to the uk and scroll through dating apps or walk on the streets

Its a huge boner killer

even muslim countries have made it so men get married at 25+ even though we literally start wanting to have sex at 14

Inshallah the sins of our generation get forgiven more by Allah just because of how hard it is to not sin nowadays
I unironically had this convo yesterday saying it’s never been harder to resist sexual immorality than todays age due to what you said

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist

if you wanna get married everyone requests you have a job a house a car and somewhere good to go, its so annoying

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
salludon bhai looked like this but still waited until marriage
"cope" my ass nigga :forcedsmile:

its so funny thinking having sex is so hard, must be so hard for you incels tho

im almost 19 but I have to be stable to get married, I can't marry broke
then as @shia.jihadist said ask your parents to get married if they have the money. religiously they are supposed to make you married if you ask them for marriage and they have the money

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and shia.jihadist
its so funny thinking having sex is so hard, must be so hard for you incels tho
dude you literally belive that you need marriage to have sex :lul: it's 2024 nigga

then as @shia.jihadist said ask your parents to get married if they have the money. religiously they are supposed to make you married if you ask them for marriage and they have the money
I have been asking for years, they want me to finish engineering first and get my own money then marry

• So Sad
dude you literally belive that you need marriage to have sex :lul: it's 2024 nigga
its 2024 not everyone has no purpose and thinks boning mtbs is life goals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back