Muslims are Based

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken

Ik this is just satire, but it’s the norm still in some muzzy countries. This is how men used to treat their women, even average joe. Now the women wear the pants, it’s so over for us

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Same in all Kazakh countries like dagestan, chechnya, Kazakhstan and so on

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Same in all Kazakh countries like dagestan, chechnya, Kazakhstan and so on
Now imagine a subchad in the west tryna hush his bitch, let alone telling her not to dress like a street whore

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Now imagine a subchad in the west tryna hush his bitch, let alone telling her not to dress like a street whore
Not gonna happen boy, but keep in mind most marriages out there are arranged and I heard from couple of friends that these countries getting westernized. Women already getting there lip fillers type shit and so on

• JFL

Ik this is just satire, but it’s the norm still in some muzzy countries. This is how men used to treat their women, even average joe. Now the women wear the pants, it’s so over for us

its ok women are toys for men

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and truthhurts
Waiting for the first soy user to tell us "Oh my God this is so degrading dude i prefer to be an incel than to live in this kind of society in which you can have 2 wives. I'm definetly against the elites but this is too much bro"

• JFL
Waiting for the first soy user to tell us "Oh my God this is so degrading dude i prefer to be an incel than to live in this kind of society in which you can have 2 wives. I'm definetly against the elites but this is too much bro"
There r no soy boys here only high T sigma wolves

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator