Muslims are fucking retarded

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
Imagine waking up at 5am everyday like a fucking donkey and praying to allah like a retard. Muslims are such fucking faggots.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Caspian, SubhumanForever, ihearvoices and 21 others
Prayer helps Muslims avoid indecency and wrongful actions
Prayer can create strong bonds of unity among Muslims, especially when performed together at a mosque.
Prayer can help instill moral values and teach discipline to young people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN, Bipolar Vamp6ix, watah and 10 others
I always assumed the whole thing was for show

Do they actually disturb their sleep to do that shit?

Ramadan as well, I’d be eating goyslop from every drive thru

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, ominion, Clqs and 1 other person
Imagine waking up at 5am everyday like a fucking donkey and praying to allah like a retard. Muslims are such fucking faggots.
so real tbh

Attachments

• saver.mp4
    1 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gargomel, ominion and YungTrappa
Prayer can create strong bonds of unity among Muslims, especially when performed together at a mosque.
My last FWB was a hijab wearing muslim

I used to face fuck her and buss in her mouth every time I saw her

Never understood why she wasted her time with that religion just to then get face fucked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, xySav and ominion
No, it's just superstition. They think that if they forget one prayer allah will rape their asshole or they get bad luck or some bullshit

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iluvmilk, Acion, gargomel and 2 others
No, it's just superstition. They think that if they forget one prayer allah will rape their asshole or they get bad luck or some bullshit
The whole thing is brainwashing

It’s a sign of a weak mind

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Acion and ominion

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gargomel, ominion and PROMETHEUS
Yes they do. I have an autistic muslim brother that sets his alarm at 5 am every single day. I wake up to the sound of it everyday and it fucks up my sleep. This faggot prays for an hour like a donkey at the ass crack of dawn then can't fall back asleep then crashes out in the middle of the day with his faggot mouth hanging open on the couch. Imagine ruining your sleep schelude for ugly ass allah.
I bet he mogs you

Last edited:
Yes they do. I have an austistic muslim brother that sets his alarm at 5 am every single day. I wake up to it everyday and it fucks up my sleep. This faggot prays for an hour like a donkey then can't fall back asleep then crashes out in the middle of the day with his faggot mouth hanging open on the couch. Imagine ruining your sleep schelude for ugly ass allah.
We have to remember than a large proportion of the population have below 90 IQ

I guess religion was created for those people since they’re not able to develop their own unique framework to handle life

Glad I’m not one of them :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Acion and ominion
We have to remember than a large proportion of the population have below 90 IQ

I guess religion was created for those people since they’re not able to develop their own unique framework to handle life

Glad I’m not one of them :feelskek:
It's contagious for low iqcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion and PROMETHEUS
It's contagious for low iqcels
They can’t think rationally and have to resort to superstitions from thousands of years ago

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and ominion
its funny to see that the religion that promises virgin minors in heaven is the one thats mass followed by brown people. religion for legit retards

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and _MVP_
Don't disrespect them they are praying to the Father but they are just deceived by Muhammad

and only way to the Father is through Christ, which is the manifestation of the God,Father, his Word in flesh.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
just say you can't get up for school bro :lul:

Muslims are low iq.

Whilst I consider Islam a pagan religion at worse and a heretical sect at best I do agree. Even if your praying to a pagan deity the fact is prayer helps control your subhuman mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Mewton
Another day, another shitskin curry barking for Islam.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kusaila, Shahnameh, JohnDoe and 2 others
bitch

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You are an Indian disgrace. Nobody takes you seriously irl.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh and sportsmogger
IMG 20240917 203624

• JFL
Reactions: watah, Imretarded? and Caspian
It isn't. None of the Abrahamic religions are.
muh live a terrible life muh have 1000s of hot wives in the after life! :ogre:

• JFL
It isn't. None of the Abrahamic religions are.
It comes from Baal worship. Just because Mohammed mixed in Jewish, gnostic, Christian and heretical doctrines into his religion doesn’t detract from Islam being heavily pagan inspired even their Kaaba is from pagan Arab worship days even Muslims are aware of this but have some stupid mental gymnastics on this and they circle the mountains 7 times which is also what pagans did and they kiss the black stone which is something the pagan Arabs used to do even their “Allah” is the pagan deity called “Baal” which hen you dig deeper into it

Essentially what im saying is you don’t know shit, do research before you blurt out your nonsensical NPC drivel I have researched into this you haven’t and neither has @Schizotypalcel
YouTube won’t let the first vid… it’s called “

Christian SHOWS SHOCKING PROOF That Muslims TODAY WORSHIP Baal AKA Satan”​

If your both too stupid and ignorant to do your own reasarch or watch the videos on this topic I suggest you STFU and don’t interject as you have no argument in this topic

Last edited:
It comes from Baal worship. Just because Mohammed mixed in Jewish, gnostic, Christian and heretical doctrines into his religion doesn’t detract from Islam being heavily pagan inspired even their Kaaba is from pagan Arab worship days even Muslims are aware of this but have some stupid mental gymnastics on this and they circle the mountains 7 times which is also what pagans did and they kiss the black stone which is something the pagan Arabs used to do even their “Allah” is the pagan deity called “Baal” which hen you dig deeper into it

Essentially what im saying is you don’t know shit, do research before you blurt out your nonsensical NPC drivel I have researched into this you haven’t and neither has @Schizotypalcel

If your both too stupid and ignorant to do your own reasarch or watch the videos on this topic I suggest you STFU and don’t interject as you have no argument in this topic

i was being sarcastic, i don't have a hate for any religion and was mimicking him u idiot.

• JFL
i was being sarcastic, i don't have a hate for any religion and was mimicking him u idiot.
Oh didn’t realise my bad calm
Down brah

And my reply was to you legiting a stupid comment stating that Jews and Muslims are not pagans when they are. Muslims worship Baal and Jews worship Mamon. Jews do not worship the god of the Old Testament only Christian did

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Not any more or less retarded than the majority of humans that believe in fairytales.

Those religions aren't pagan. This is common knowledge.
No it’s ignorant nonsense spat out by normies who don’t know jack shit like yourself. As I said I research religion in my spare time you do not you don’t know ANYTHING I suggest you KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT YOUR NOT AUTHORISED to speak

Jews do not worship god of the Old Testament who is a trinity the fire they don’t worship God like the prophets and as I showed your stupid ass Islam is heavily steeped in pagan worship. Appeal to consensus doesn’t make anything you say true you dumbass. As I said refute the evidence I have provided showing rabbinic Judaism and Islam to be pagan demon worshipping cults

Don't disrespect them they are praying to the Father but they are just deceived by Muhammad

and only way to the Father is through Christ, which is the manifestation of the God,Father, his Word in flesh.
They are not praying to the father. They are praying to BAAL HAMOUN.

“No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever confesses the Son has the Father also” 1 John 2:23

Their god is not our god they are more than disgraced they unfortunately worship a false deity harping as YHWH

They are not praying to the father. They are praying to BAAL HAMOUN.

“No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever confesses the Son has the Father also” 1 John 2:23

Their god is not our god they are more than disgraced they unfortunately worship a false deity harping as YHWH
Yeah agreed they ain't. tTe angel garbriel that came to muhammad and tell him to write and read quran might be satan

Yeah agreed they ain't. tTe angel garbriel that came to muhammad and tell him to write and read quran might be satan
It was a demon the same demon that gave revelation to Joseph smith of Mormonism

Both worship the devil and don’t know

It was a demon the same demon that gave revelation to Joseph smith of Mormonism

Both worship the devil and don’t know
Look at these bible verses

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. "

Seems sniping muhammad and its angel

Last edited:
  • +1
Low IQ post attracts low IQ replies to form one big circlejerk.

Is Ranjeet mad that the only time India was worth two shits was under Muslim rule?

also rofl at the atheist and christian seethe.

Low IQ post attracts low IQ replies to form one big circlejerk.

Is Ranjeet mad that the only time India was worth two shits was under Muslim rule?

also rofl at the atheist and christian seethe.
Mohammeden crying not one argument did you address other than ad hominems because your worldview and position is wrong and of the devil enjoy flushing satan out of your nose in the morning when you wake up for Wudu you sand cunt

No it’s ignorant nonsense spat out by normies who don’t know jack shit like yourself. As I said I research religion in my spare time you do not you don’t know ANYTHING I suggest you KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT YOUR NOT AUTHORISED to speak

Jews do not worship god of the Old Testament who is a trinity the fire they don’t worship God like the prophets and as I showed your stupid ass Islam is heavily steeped in pagan worship. Appeal to consensus doesn’t make anything you say true you dumbass. As I said refute the evidence I have provided showing rabbinic Judaism and Islam to be pagan demon worshipping cults
Ghows NC 6b647887 cfb4 224d e053 0100007f0029 f714fff7

Stfu coon ass nigger

• +1
Reactions: vernier
Mohammeden crying not one argument did you address other than ad hominems because your worldview and position is wrong and of the devil enjoy flushing satan out of your nose in the morning when you wake up for Wudu you sand cunt
There is nothing to address. You just blatantly lied in all your claims and laid the typical "islam debunked 101" book howtos

There is nothing to address. You just blatantly lied in all your claims and laid the typical "islam debunked 101" book howtos
Claims I lied yet can’t disprove the “lies”

Once again all you have done is shown you have no refutation and the fire your religion remains debunked nonsense go rope mr Mohammeden