muslims are sub 80 iq people tbh

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

i look like my avi
worshipping non existent nigga named "alalahalhal" literal slaves to their religion

• +1
Reactions: watah, hardRscreamer, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
what makes our god any less real than the christian one lol

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, Geoff2024 and wsada
@billymidnight U just gonna take that?

• WTF
Reactions: billymidnight
what makes our god any less real than the christian one lol
god is you, god is in you, you are god, you muslims are worshipping some creature named "allah"

As a soldier of Islam, my faith is not just a belief system; it is the core of my identity, guiding my actions, values, and principles. Islam teaches respect, dignity, and tolerance, but it also instills a deep sense of loyalty and protection towards the religion. When someone mocks or disrespects Islam, it is not merely an attack on a set of ideas, but a personal affront to what I hold sacred. While Islam encourages patience and forbearance, it also emphasizes the importance of standing up for one’s beliefs with honor and integrity. I will not tolerate mockery or disrespect towards my religion, as it undermines the dignity and sanctity of what I believe in. However, I am committed to responding in a manner that reflects the strength, wisdom, and peacefulness that Islam teaches, defending my faith with unwavering resolve.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, yeeyeeslayer and cooldude1231
As a soldier of Islam, my faith is not just a belief system; it is the core of my identity, guiding my actions, values, and principles. Islam teaches respect, dignity, and tolerance, but it also instills a deep sense of loyalty and protection towards the religion. When someone mocks or disrespects Islam, it is not merely an attack on a set of ideas, but a personal affront to what I hold sacred. While Islam encourages patience and forbearance, it also emphasizes the importance of standing up for one’s beliefs with honor and integrity. I will not tolerate mockery or disrespect towards my religion, as it undermines the dignity and sanctity of what I believe in. However, I am committed to responding in a manner that reflects the strength, wisdom, and peacefulness that Islam teaches, defending my faith with unwavering resolve.
You get an AI to write this shit for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hardRscreamer and shizuku11111
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231