Muslims being like “eww bro why would you fuck 16-17 yr olds” are the funniest retards

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (u r my all slaves)🏴‍☠️
So many of my buddies be like “BRUH” when I say I’d slay an 17 yr old like bruv your prophet literally slayed an 9 yr old don’t you dare try to be the age cuck police to me when that’s who you follow. The fucking cheek of these guys hatin on me cos I find 17yr olds semi fuckable. Not as hot as 19yr olds ofc but they getting there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, iblamechico, <6PSLcel and 6 others
I love cunny juice.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Low iqs just conform. You're not conforming by saying those things, you risk alienating yourself.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Low iqs just conform. You're not conforming by saying those things, you risk alienating yourself.
I can say what I want. It’s legal in my country the most they can say is “I don’t approve” but I do approve and I enjoy fucking 18yr olds it’s what it is and I have 0 regrets.

• +1
I can say what I want. It’s legal in my country the most they can say is “I don’t approve” but I do approve and I enjoy fucking 18yr olds it’s what it is and I have 0 regrets.

guarantee they talk shit behind your back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
guarantee they talk shit behind your back
Idc and they’re are my close buddies they know I’m incel and I go for teens cos they are the easiest to pull. If you do well with women you can go for adults but I live in the UK (hardest place to get a foid) so it’s rough here

• Hmm...
So many of my buddies be like “BRUH” when I say I’d slay an 17 yr old like bruv your prophet literally slayed an 9 yr old don’t you dare try to be the age cuck police to me when that’s who you follow. The fucking cheek of these guys hatin on me cos I find 17yr olds semi fuckable. Not as hot as 19yr olds ofc but they getting there
I’m not a Christcuck but it’s also funny how they try to call Joseph’s a pedo because he was like 19 and Mary was 17, as if that’s even remotely close to 53 year old warlord schizo prophet towelhead raping 9 year old aisha

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m not a Christcuck but it’s also funny how they try to call Joseph’s a pedo because he was like 19 and Mary was 17, as if that’s even remotely close to 53 year old warlord schizo prophet towelhead raping 9 year old aisha
Joseph isn’t a pedo cos he never “fucked” Mary. Joseph became her guardian hence why mark refers to him as the “dad” of Jesus because he became Mary’s adopted dad.

Also Mary is estimated to be between 17-19 years when she gave birth and msot estimates show her as 19 so yeah…

Also NOBODY had sex with the Theotokos so it’s NOTHING LIKE MO the pedo may police 👮‍♂️ be upon him fucking an 9 yr old girl playing with dolls

Muslims also bring up Rebecca and Isaac and try to say Isaac slayed an 3yr old despite her age not being mentioned but Rebecca being old enough to carry huge buckets of water to feed camels and Rebecca being able to RIDE CAMELS. Yep that’s a STRONG AHHH 3 YR OLD MULSIMS 👏

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back