Muslims Turn any subject and make it about their religion

MoggerM

MoggerM

The superior one
Most annoying faggots ever, I was speaking with my friend (We are both athiest) about our slays, Then this random faggot with a beard comes out of nowhere talking about "that's zina it's haram". i told him that i didn't give a single fuck and he started lecturing me about his religion and how they treat people who have sex in his home country. he's a 5'7 big nosed frameless sand nigger so i told him to fuck off wihtout fear. he kept saying "You will regret this in the day of judgement" So i ignored him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Lucid, Xangsane and 7 others
Christians do it too and they always say shit like God loves you in most random situations

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, sportsmogger and Rhinoplastyordie
Religion is cope
Being religious is a sign of egotism

• +1
Reactions: noobs and MoggerM
Christians do it too and they always say shit like God loves you in most random situations
True, Honestly all abrahamic religions are just kike religions, So they are all programmed to say the same shit in a different way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid, Xangsane, 1966Ford and 1 other person
wallahi that is haram.

No religion for their face
:soy::soy:LOOKISM IS A RELIGION BRAH
NOBODY IS A BELIEVER BUT THEY ALL FOLLOW LOOKIST PRINCIPLES WITHOUT REALISING

IF THEY KEEP SAYING LOOKS DONT MATTER, THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GANDY

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerM
:soy::soy:LOOKISM IS A RELIGION BRAH
NOBODY IS A BELIEVER BUT THEY ALL FOLLOW LOOKIST PRINCIPLES WITHOUT REALISING

IF THEY KEEP SAYING LOOKS DONT MATTER, THEY WILL HAVE TO ANSWER TO GANDY
May you make it to gandy heaven brathaa! Ave christus Sex!

• Love it
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
it is zina haha mirin his low inhib jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and ThraxxGlo
they use for cope
deep down they wanna fuck and talk to women

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, noobs, MoggerM and 1 other person
they use for cope
"Heh i will get virgin wifes when i die and go into heaven :feelshah: Fuck you sex haver kaffir! :soy:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, noobs and ThraxxGlo
Non muslims will never understand the sense of belonging that Islam gives after some time.

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and Rhinoplastyordie
they use for cope
I would talk to women brah but it's haram brah!

That's the only reason brah!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and ThraxxGlo
Non muslims will never understand the sense of belonging that Islam gives after some time.
That sense of euphoria when you have goatsex for allah :aheago:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Lucid, noobs and 1 other person
Me no eat pig that have mud on it

Me worship prophet that fucked 12 year old girl

Me feel belonging

• JFL
Reactions: Lucid and MoggerM
I would talk to women brah but it's haram brah!

That's the only reason brah!
Totally not my dirty brown face though!! Or maybe cause im a 5'7 dirty ethnic!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and Rhinoplastyordie
"Heh i will get virgin wifes when i die and go into heaven :feelshah: Fuck you sex haver kaffir! :soy:"
my school is filled with curries like this
im even friends with some only to look NT

probably approached u cause u look ethnic

6 Year old btw
I've heard six and twelve

I say twelve bc if I say six niggas will say

:soy:"Actually it was twelve akshully"

• JFL
  • JFL
They're so subhuman I swear to god. Negative IQ people. Some faggot Muslim in my high-school class was talking about how being gay is illegal in his country and everyone told him to shut fuck up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerM and Rhinoplastyordie
No he married her at 6 then fucked her at 9
:soy:"That's not that bad! He waited three years brah he was respectful and patient!! "

• JFL
That sense of euphoria when you have goatsex for allah :aheago:
Another desperate try by the Donutstained Bureau after another salary cut while Mordechai and Shlomo are receiving their entire payroll

Tczibd3sk9rb1

• JFL
:soy:"That's not that bad! He waited three years brah he was respectful and patient!! "
They sound like those loli pedophiles "Well she's actually a 3000 years old vampire! :soy:"

• JFL
Another desperate try by the Donutstained Bureau after another salary cut while Mordechai and Shlomo are receiving their entire payroll

View attachment 3239512
"Maghreb" You have an identity chrisis :feelskek: Worshiping sand niggers wihtout knowing your actual identity what a low iq faggot

Most annoying faggots ever, I was speaking with my friend (We are both athiest) about our slays, Then this random faggot with a beard comes out of nowhere talking about "that's zina it's haram". i told him that i didn't give a single fuck and he started lecturing me about his religion and how they treat people who have sex in his home country. he's a 5'7 big nosed frameless sand nigger so i told him to fuck off wihtout fear. he kept saying "You will regret this in the day of judgement" So i ignored him.
Bro thinks he will get 99 virgins in heaven

• JFL
Saar you is ethnic saar! We brothaaz saar!
Obviously

You probably look Arab or some sort of muslim ethnicity for him to approach u

Bro thinks he will get 99 virgins in heaven
it's actually a thing in their religion too :feelskek: They're coping so hard and wish they were the non believer sex haver

"Maghreb" You have an identity chrisis :feelskek: Worshiping sand niggers wihtout knowing your actual identity what a low iq faggot
Average Muslim would suck the cum out of an Arab's dick when these same Arabs view their culture and people as inferior. West African Muslims are possibly the biggest retards on planet earth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs and silently_said
it's actually a thing in their religion too :feelskek: They're coping so hard and wish they were the non believer sex haver
Yea basically. When all earth has to offer you is your inbred cousin and a goat you start to dream about somewhere better

• JFL
Average Muslim would suck the cum out of an Arab's dick when these same Arabs view their culture and people as inferior. West African Muslims are possibly the biggest retards on planet earth.
North africans as well

Yea basically. When all earth has to offer you is your inbred cousin and a goat you start to dream about somewhere better
They're so jealous they try to infect others and turn them into sand nigger faggots like a zombie

They're so jealous they try to infect others and turn them into sand nigger faggots like a zombie
The only reason why their religion grows is because they get with their own family members and shit out 10 more sand niggers. Then they have a death pennalty for leaving the religion you are born into. Really a andrew tate level marketing scheme if you think about it jfl

• JFL
The only reason why their religion grows is because they get with their own family members and shit out 10 more sand niggers. Then they have a death pennalty for leaving the religion you are born into. Really a andrew tate level marketing scheme if you think about it jfl
What's funnier is their way of lying and scamming some low iq liberals into turning muslim

What's funnier is their way of lying and scamming some low iq liberals into turning muslim
They groom kids into it, no reasonable person has ever been converted into that shit

They groom kids into it, no reasonable person has ever been converted into that shit
Lmao there are converts but they’re always sub 85 iq criminals. There’s a reason a shit ton of nuggets in the USA convert. I’ve seen a few videos of white converts and it’s always a nigger wearing a white mans skin.

muslims have more of a spine than these aspie christian larpers even if their religion is bullshit cope, most are very ernest in their belief so are more willing to call out anything that goes against their god