Muslims, what is your favorite chapter (Surah) from the Quran?

Alton

Alton

"Thugmaxxing" until I meet King Von.
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, everyone! Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims celebrating this blessed month worldwide!

Since "Ramadan", the holiest month in the Islamic lunar calendar is occurring, I feel it is incumbent to inquire as to what is your favorite "Surah" (i.e. 'chapter') from the Holy Quran; Also, you are permitted to list as many chapters as you like - just make sure, to be honest, authentic, and genuine in your replies!

Individually, here are some of my favorite Surahs I (mostly) listen to and (occasionally recite):

Surah Al-Fatiha (1: 'The Opener')
Surah Al-Hijr (15: 'The Rocky Tract')
Surah Al-Kahf (18: 'The Cave')
Surah Taha (20: 'Ta-Ha')
Surah As-Sajdah (32: 'The Prostration')

Hopefully, I wish to recite, listen to, and memorize much more Quran in the foreseeable future (Insha'Allah, or 'God-willing!').
Many thanks, brothers!

@Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @sub5inchcel @emeraldglass @The Grinch @flippasav @StepbroMo @Manchild @KING REIDYZ @KingBetaTut @Pikabro @soldier_puzzle662 @CFW432 @Ryan [I am very sorry if I forgot some users - my sincerest of apologies, folks!]

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, pentamogged9000, Roquefort and 9 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Alton and Deleted member 13787
Surah tahrim and Surah al Maidah

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Roquefort, emeraldglass, Pikabro and 2 others
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, everyone! Ramadan Mubarak to all Muslims celebrating this blessed month worldwide!

Since "Ramadan", the holiest month in the Islamic lunar calendar is occurring, I feel it is incumbent to inquire as to what is your favorite "Surah" (i.e. 'chapter') from the Holy Quran; Also, you are permitted to list as many chapters as you like - just make sure, to be honest, authentic, and genuine in your replies!

Individually, here are some of my favorite Surahs I (mostly) listen to and (occasionally recite):

Hopefully, I wish to recite, listen to, and memorize much more Quran in the foreseeable future (Insha'Allah, or 'God-willing!').
Many thanks, brothers!

@Xangsane @TRUE_CEL @sub5inchcel @emeraldglass @The Grinch @flippasav @StepbroMo @Manchild @KING REIDYZ @KingBetaTut @Pikabro @soldier_puzzle662 @CFW432 @Ryan [I am very sorry if I forgot some users - my sincerest of apologies, folks!]

al mā’idah/The Table Spread(the last supper)
āl ʿimrān/ House of ʿImrān(Amram)
al fātiḥah/The Opening
al ikhlāṣ/Sincerity

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Deleted member 16515
Mine is Surah taha and zumar.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and sub5inchcel

Al-Ikhlas I would say

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass, Pikabro and Ryan
yaseen

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20996, Shieda_Kayn and 5 others
Al Fatiha, then Al Baqara

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Pikabro and Deleted member 16515

Many thanks, brothers!

My favorite Surah :

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and emeraldglass
Suratul Bakarah.

Yaseen

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and SecularIslamist
the part thats the same as old testament

i like the jinn surah, it's mysterious and kinda sci-fi.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 16369

Many thanks, brothers!

Surah Al Fajr

Fuck Muslims

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 23558 and Roquefort

Many thanks, brothers!

Surah al baqara 02 is my favorite it contains many stories and covers many topics. My second and third favorite are Surah waqiah 56 talks about paradise and surah ibrahim 14 talks about judgement day and how satan will renounce all who followed him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
@ArcticStorm, why so, esteemed delegate?
3357446 IMG 20230407 WA00333

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort

Many thanks, brothers!

Walaikumsalaam brother. My favorite surahs are of scientific nature!

I'm an Islamic South Asian.
Yeah the arabic ones hate south asians aswell , they actually hate every non-arabic , just like how kikes hate every goyim

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah the arabic ones hate south asians aswell , they actually hate every non-arabic , just like how kikes hate every goyim
They're all pieces of shit when it comes to South Asians. So fuck em (barring the few good ones, of course).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and ArcticStorm
Aren’t you African or Arab? Don’t get me started on you subhumans.

Brother, please do not insult our fellow Muslims. Thank you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, SecularIslamist, Roquefort and 1 other person

Many thanks, brothers!

The ones which oppress women and say they should covert up in niqaab and burkha and stay indoors and have no rights

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Surah al baqarah

Brother, please do not insult our fellow Muslims. Thank you.
I answer racism with racism. That’s just my thing. People who do not discriminate against South Asians should take no offense. 😆

I answer racism with racism. That’s just my thing. People who do not discriminate against South Asians should take no offense. 😆
Tbh if i saw u irl we would prolly become friends or smthng, this forum gets us actin' wild

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Mulk and yaseen

Masha'Allah! I am listening to the Surah right now; I hope I can memorize more of the Surah, as I only know the first page, Insha'Allah, I will.
i only know the first few i might learn more

i only know the first few i might learn more
Assalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

I hope this message and day find you well. Also, that is excellent, brother! God-wiling, you will learn the chapter effortlessly; by the way, if you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to message me. Thank you for your time.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
A lot of people here religiously mog me :feelswhy: I need to Islamaxxx asap. Busy schedule has meant I haven't been tarawih recently - although I am not NEET like most of you. Yet I am posting here more than ever.

Make Dua for me bhais.

:cry: no saving me its too late

Sura 9:5, “Slay the infidels wherever you find them ... and lie in wait for them ... and establish every stratagem (of war against them).”

Sura 47:4-9 paradise to whoever cuts off the head of an infidel.

Sura 9:5, “Slay the infidels wherever you find them ... and lie in wait for them ... and establish every stratagem (of war against them).”

Sura 47:4-9 paradise to whoever cuts off the head of an infidel.
Did you read the verses before/after that?

Anyway Islam is neither a religion of war nor peace, but realism. I love when kuffar like you get offended by these verses, it gives me a massive dopamine rush.

I will make more Islamist threads here to trigger you niggas.

Tbh if i saw u irl we would prolly become friends or smthng, this forum gets us actin' wild
Definitely bhai, one thing I notice is if you got the same kind of humor you will easily become good friends with that person. Doesn’t come as a coincidence my best friend has the same fucked up, twisted humor as me. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back