Mussolini was called the protector of Islam

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
The Axis losing was a devastating blow for Muslims. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sword_of_Islam_(Mussolini)
625214C5 2410 4901 B955 681365E09DF6

Is that @Toodlydood ?

Fuck Islam for cutting boys ducks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
Every Muslim I've met secretly supports Hitler, they try to blackpill me on jews all the time too, it's funny af cuz I'm more 10x more blackpilled than they know

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, MammothActuary, BigBoy and 1 other person
Every Muslim I've met secretly supports Hitler, they try to blackpill me on jews all the time too, it's funny af cuz I'm more 10x more blackpilled than they know
Muslims should all support Hitler. Hitler supported Muslims and fought against all of the top enemies of Muslims. If Hitler had won Muslims would’ve won.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
7A21E93A F820 4884 89F3 42D0C851C1AC

fuck Islam. Fuck genital mutilation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadrapist, john2, Deleted member 5969 and 1 other person
Cope. Circumcision cuts off perfectly healthy skin it’s not healthy
Just have smegma, infections, and dirt and pee left-overs on your skin theory.

cope

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Thank you Mussolini and Hitler for fighting Zionist scum.

• +1
Reactions: Sviken
anyone who says this is a fucking low iq retard who never studied history, Hitler was using Islam so they can help him defeat the allies and then once he's done with them he's coming for all Muslims to wipe them out as well so he could be the only one in power and control.

• Love it
Reactions: alriodai
anyone who says this is a fucking low iq retard who never studied history, Hitler was using Islam so they can help him defeat the allies and then once he's done with them he's coming for all Muslims to wipe them out as well so he could be the only one in power and control.

zionist propaganda detected. As it stands Muslims are being wiped out by Zionists. Muslim countries have been annihilated by Zionist scum.