Must be sub 15% body fat or will not be attractive to women rule apply to Chads? Let's put it to the test. One is for all you lean maxxing enthusts

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Does being above 15% body fat and overweight impact the Chad the same way it does the normie?

Well let's have a thread dedicating to putting just this to the test. Too many times I hear people say; "lose weight, lose weight, lose weight". You're Chadpreet lite but you are just a fat fuck.. Well I've lost a lot of that weight and I am still a slightly attractive normie at best, but is this just my pheno? Or is it just because the Chad has the bone-mass to OVERCOME the fatness and really it doesn't all matter as much as we think?

See my theory is if you're a cute or pretty normie then you need to lean max hard just to look cute or pretty, but you still will never have the robust face that oozes sexy dimorphism that a lady wants, no-matter how tight your skin is to your bone. You'll just look skeletal.

Here are examples of guys I've found that are fat yet seemingly still have the bone-mass and structure to combat the negative effects of being so:

D1a4ad7223cf81d1ac6e08ea6274d668 1

Main qimg 404de106875f80d2c5cf38a1e9ee670c 1

Amazed chubby guy holding his hand pocket looking forward wearing jeans white shirt standing

D9340e2ed537588529a8d688cdd98e18 1

Where does the lost bodyfat go 1

Here are examples of guys I've found that are lean maxed to the limit yet seemingly still have nothing going for them facially. Not even mildly.

Ad 158164409 1

Mh 2 11 transformation 2 1613066829 1

7nmr9rn017841 1

So how far can weight-loss ascend a normie? Pheno included. Post some examples of guys that successfully ascended througgh JUST weight loss that were not caucasian or even show me some dudes that were Chad and lost that through becoming fat. I am yet to see it.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, thecel and Deleted member 7901
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, thecel, Deleted member 3681 and 5 others
Shut up you fat dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Detective, Slob and 12 others
First of all, nobody has ever claimed that being skinny is enough to be attractive. That is obviously not the case. So leanmaxxing is simply a way of ensuring that you aren't held back by being fat.

Whether someone is held back by being fat or not isn't questionable. All the GL fat guys you just posted would look better if they were thinner. Just because they have enough aesthetic features and complimentary fat storage genetics to look good even at a too high bodyfat, doesn't mean they wouldn't look better if they were lean. An obvious example would be Ben Affleck, which we have seen leaner and better looking.

Pheno has nothing to do with it - if you are good looking and fat, you might still be good looking depending on fat storage genetics, how fat you actually are, how your facial structure is etc.

If you are not good looking, higher bodyfat percent will make you look worse, and lower bodyfat percent will make you look better, but it won't put you under or over the threshold for being good looking - that is decided by your genetics.

The bottom line is that fat can hide or show your good or bad genetics.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, .👽., Deleted member 10494 and 16 others
First of all, nobody has ever claimed that being skinny is enough to be attractive. That is obviously not the case. So leanmaxxing is simply a way of ensuring that you aren't held back by being fat.

Whether someone is held back by being fat or not isn't questionable. All the GL fat guys you just posted would look better if they were thinner. Just because they have enough aesthetic features and complimentary fat storage genetics to look good even at a too high bodyfat, doesn't mean they wouldn't look better if they were lean. An obvious example would be Ben Affleck, which we have seen leaner and better looking.

Pheno has nothing to do with it - if you are good looking and fat, you might still be good looking depending on fat storage genetics, how fat you actually are, how your facial structure is etc.

If you are not good looking, higher bodyfat percent will make you look worse, and lower bodyfat percent will make you look better, but it won't put you under or over the threshold for being good looking - that is decided by your genetics.

This, either way weight loss will make you look better so it is worth doing
And more importantly it will improve your health a lot

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Yerico7 and volcelfatcel
Yeah ideally men should be at 10-12% bf but the average man is an utter subhuman at 20%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 756

Good post and well-articulated.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 5185 and volcelfatcel

Pretty much it's the main reason why I'm aggresively losing weight, my bones pop at 25% makes sense theyd pop at 10 or 12 extremely hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Pretty much it's the main reason why I'm aggresively losing weight, my bones pop at 25% makes sense theyd pop at 10 or 12 extremely hard.
Aggressive weight loss isn't healthy imo. 1 kilo a week is good imo and sustainable

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Aggressive weight loss isn't healthy imo. 1 kilo a week is good imo and sustainable
Aggressive in the sense that im working my ass off improving diet, not starving myself for an entire week with no supplementation like an idiot. It's dumb to do dry fasts, water fasts are good but once a month with proper supplementation and planning. Yeah agree with 1 kilo, you want to lose weight at a healthy rate so you don't have loose skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

I know I’m still fucking ugly narrow jaw Cuck eyes incel but at least I’m no longer fat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, .👽. and 3 others
depends all on your bone structure I guess

those guys you posted would still look objectively better lean but some foids are into dadbod fatties (still chad though) just like some men like chubby girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
any facial differences from 20 --> 12% bodyfat?
A lot, most models are 12% bf to 15% at most. Anything above 15 you will get fucked unless insanely good fat distribution genes.

Attachments

• fat-loss-facial-aesthetics-3.jpg
    fat-loss-facial-aesthetics-3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,120
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Selinity
But beeing 12% doesnt mean you will Automatically look good. Without bones its better to stay around 15-16%

But beeing 12% doesnt mean you will Automatically look good. Without bones its better to stay around 15-16%
I agree but OP is implying he's 12 percent when in reality he's like 24 percent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 10142 and volcelfatcel
depends all on your bone structure I guess

those guys you posted would still look objectively better lean but some foids are into dadbod fatties (still chad though) just like some men like chubby girls
I think this is way less prevalent than portrayed though. Women will say they like this and that, while in reality lusting over sixpack chad.

For instance, a 5/10 girl might be dating a 8/10 guy that is 6ft tall, somewhat athletic physique but a bit chubby, blonde hair and "good guy" personality. The girl is legitimately really into him, however if she could create the perfect guy for her, she might put his height at 6'3, dark hair and blue eyes, covered in tattoos, ripped physique with bulging abs and huge biceps (think Jon Skywalker) and similar or better facial genetics, on top of that he is a ego dark triad bad boy - outwardly she will of course claim that the guy she is dating is literal perfection, and she knows she can't get her "perfect guy" either way. She might say "oh I love blonde guys" or "tee hee I don't want someone taking their physique too seriousyl xDd", but the reality of what she actually wants might be something else entirely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and volcelfatcel
A lot, most models are 12% bf to 15% at most. Anything above 15 you will get fucked unless insanely good fat distribution genes.
what body fat % is that guy at in the first pick?

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
1kg a week when u start yes, but won't be sustainable without eating your muscle, probably tone it down to half a kg, about 3000 cals a week, after the initial fast weight loss period

• +1
1kg a week when u start yes, but won't be sustainable without eating your muscle, probably tone it down to half a kg, about 3000 cals a week, after the initial fast weight loss period
Deficit?

Yeah Bhai, a 3000 cal a week deficit is doable, and u will lose half a KG
I like walking too which adds to the deficit
You’re a chaddam

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
I like walking too which adds to the deficit
You’re a chaddam
Thanks bhai, I wish I was Chaddam.
Walking is great, u can't really lift with any intensity when on a cut so forget trying to build muscle unless you have AJs genetics.

Keep walking, ideally uphill, try and get more than 12k steps, and a large part of that in zone where your heart rate is 50-60% higher than resting, and that will give u a kick ass deficit.

• Love it
Thanks bhai, I wish I was Chaddam.
Walking is great, u can't really lift with any intensity when on a cut so forget trying to build muscle unless you have AJs genetics.

Keep walking, ideally uphill, try and get more than 12k steps, and a large part of that in zone where your heart rate is 50-60% higher than resting, and that will give u a kick ass deficit.
You’re a chaddam irl standards which is more important
Walking is very relaxing too and doesn’t feel as intense as running

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
You’re a chaddam irl standards which is more important
Walking is very relaxing too and doesn’t feel as intense as running
(y)just wish I wasn't social anxiety Chaddam then!

Try increasing the intensity, you get an exponential return just by increasing the intensity. Get yourself a fitness band, just a £20 one is fine, and track the heart rate. Try and keep it above 120 and below 140 for as long as you can (I'm assuming u are young as you look very young), and u will see big wins Bhai

• +1
(y)just wish I wasn't social anxiety Chaddam then!

Try increasing the intensity, you get an exponential return just by increasing the intensity. Get yourself a fitness band, just a £20 one is fine, and track the heart rate. Try and keep it above 120 and below 140 for as long as you can (I'm assuming u are young as you look very young), and u will see big wins Bhai
I’m 25 :(
I might actually buy a treadmill or exercise bike eventually but I feel walking is just as good. I always make sure I carry weights with me when walking often 5 kilos in a rucksack just to help

Simply put getting to a low body fat unleashes your potential. Different people have different maximum looks levels that they can achieve, and losing fat is one thing that is often required to get to the maximum looks level that one can attain.

And yes, some attractive men are attractive even if they are +15 % body fat.

Last edited:
OP is an obese curry trying to cope, don't listen to him

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
If you have a thick neck and long face and of a good height you can have any body shape jfl

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
i cant ever comprehend how these men look good at 15%. My fat pads never dissapear , i think i need about 6% FML
stressed arrested development GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and volcelfatcel
Does being above 15% body fat and overweight impact the Chad the same way it does the normie?

Well let's have a thread dedicating to putting just this to the test. Too many times I hear people say; "lose weight, lose weight, lose weight". You're Chadpreet lite but you are just a fat fuck.. Well I've lost a lot of that weight and I am still a slightly attractive normie at best, but is this just my pheno? Or is it just because the Chad has the bone-mass to OVERCOME the fatness and really it doesn't all matter as much as we think?

See my theory is if you're a cute or pretty normie then you need to lean max hard just to look cute or pretty, but you still will never have the robust face that oozes sexy dimorphism that a lady wants, no-matter how tight your skin is to your bone. You'll just look skeletal.

Here are examples of guys I've found that are fat yet seemingly still have the bone-mass and structure to combat the negative effects of being so:

View attachment 1068791

View attachment 1068793

View attachment 1068794

View attachment 1068795

View attachment 1068796

Here are examples of guys I've found that are lean maxed to the limit yet seemingly still have nothing going for them facially. Not even mildly.

View attachment 1068798

View attachment 1068799

View attachment 1068800
So how far can weight-loss ascend a normie? Pheno included. Post some examples of guys that successfully ascended througgh JUST weight loss that were not caucasian or even show me some dudes that were Chad and lost that through becoming fat. I am yet to see it.
Bad move for putting a ricecel as an example. You need to realize that no matter what rice do to ascend they will never ascend and will always be seen as a little chinky dick ugly ricecel forever that no blonde VSCO high follower IG account Stacy/Madison Beer/Eva Cudmore type foid will think about looking at.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Every guy should be between 10-15%bf in daily basis, 10-12% is the ideal, men are not made to be fat. - Me being obese all my life and leanmaxxing now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, SadLivwr and Deleted member 7419
I’m 25 :(
I might actually buy a treadmill or exercise bike eventually but I feel walking is just as good. I always make sure I carry weights with me when walking often 5 kilos in a rucksack just to help
Cycling is better for you, walking burns around 100 calories a hour and increases hunger by a lot
compared to cycling, if you want I can help you in DMs

• +1
Reactions: zeke714, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 756
Cycling is better for you, walking burns around 100 calories a hour and increases hunger by a lot
Thanks bro
Will do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Cycling is fun asf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Cycling is fun asf
yea also makes you burn like 500-600 calories per hour which is a lot,
I used to do it as a child a lot but there no good places to cycle anymore here