must be weird being manlet.

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
Your whole character, all your physical features, penis size, hair, physique, face, and even your likes/dislikes, opinions, and experiences are all condensced into a timy ass space that looks comical. a manlets body is the human representation of an elephant trying to ride a tricycle.:feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, piec, goober55 and 3 others
My reaction:

IMG 6708

Your whole character, all your physical features, penis size, hair, physique, face, and even your likes/dislikes, opinions, and experiences are all condensced into a timy ass space that looks comical. a manlets body is the human representation of an elephant trying to ride a tricycle.:feelsrope:
Yeah, imagine being a fakecel in an incel forum:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach
What do you consider Manlet?

I have witnessed some manlets with hot gym babes
It’s not impossible

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Yeah it’s like being a toothless guy at a buffet. You can look around at all the wonderful foods but can’t eat any of them. Except that replace buffet with the world, replace food with pussy and replace toothless with short and inferior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, autistic_tendencies and goober55
>5’8 not manlet :feelskek:
>5’1 not turbomanlet :feelskek:
So then 5"8 is good for any girls
I dont use burgerland things so i would say
Any guy who below 176(5"9.5) is manlet:feelswah:

• Hmm...
the worst part about being a manlet is not the abject horror of getting sex, its the fact that you will never feel like a true adult when consigned to the body of a child. unfortunate fate.

• +1
Jewish misfortune spell already casted on ur birthday I know you wrote this for me cuz I said you look like sid from ice age, you do

(he does)

• +1
Reactions: mob477 and isis_Bleach