MUST READ BEFORE DOING AAS CYCLE (TEENS)

S

sb23

Iron
Intro
An aas cycle (anabolic androgenic steroid cycle) seems in theory relatively ideal in teen years due to its virilizing effects however, you shouldn’t even consider it before reading this assuming your are still pubescent to any meaningful extent.
Why Estrogen Is The Devil
In case you are unaware, the sole component in epiphyseal plate closure is estrogen. When estrogen peaks in adolescence, depending on the duration, the collagenous tissue in the epiphyseal plates will solidify into bone meaning the end of longitudinal bone growth. This means that, in theory, your growth plates could remain permanently open with the use of a single drug, an aromatase inhibitor. Evidence also heavily points to estrogen being the reason for the end of penile growth. In short, estrogen, stops you from growing vertically, stops your clavicles from widening and likely stops your penis from growing.
Why This Matters
When taking an aas cycle, the excess testosterone converts into estrogen. Men don’t naturally produce estrogen, rather excess testosterone converts into estrogen. This is why, if you are taking a compound which aromatises such as testosterone, you have to take an aromatase inhibator. If you are a teen and still growing, you should be taking one regardless however you may need to increase dosage during cycle. The stuff so is pretty well known however the following is the most important.
PCT (DON’T MAKE THIS MISTAKE)!!!!
The following is the only reason I haven’t started my cycle yet, if you have any further knowledge, leave it below. If you are not aware why a pct is required, when you do an aas cycle, your natural test production is shut down. This is why your balls shrink when you take test, your testes are no longer producing. In order to restore your natural production of test and kick start your balls, you need a pct. Skipping this could lead to infertility, erectile dysfunction and low test. A common pct contains a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator). This acts by tricking your brain into thinking it doesn’t have enough estrogen, consequently leading your body to produce more test, which then converts to estrogen. This is pretty much required in every pct (to my knowledge). So far you may be thinking, why not just use an ai? This was also my line of thinking however, the SERM’s commonly used for pct (raloxifene and tamoxifen), have an agonistic effect on e2 receptors in bone tissue, regardless of serum estrogen (thank you to @FrenchChad for this info). As off current, I am not aware of any solutions
Conclusion
If your growth plates are still open and or your penis is still growing, heavily consider the risks associated with an aas cycle. Stay save, love you guys ❤️.
If you have any info, leave it below.

• Love it
Reactions: halloweed
I have no idea what this is + dnr but mirin effort

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Is DIM a sufficient Aromatiase inhibitor for sarms like Ac262? Don’t want to use an AI just to ruin estrogen levels (because we need a little bit of estrogen for body function)

Is DIM a sufficient Aromatiase inhibitor for sarms like Ac262? Don’t want to use an AI just to ruin estrogen levels (because we need a little bit of estrogen for body function)
Surprisingly, 10-12 year old males have estrogen levels of around 2-10, once you’ve undergone sufficient brain development nuking estrogen isn’t a big deal, you don’t really need it, unlike females we have androgens to combat osteoporosis. You also don’t need an ai for sarms. Sarms tank your test meaning you have no test to convert to estrogen.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Good thread
Surprisingly, 10-12 year old males have estrogen levels of around 2-10, once you’ve undergone sufficient brain development nuking estrogen isn’t a big deal, you don’t really need it, unlike females we have androgens to combat osteoporosis. You also don’t need an ai for sarms. Sarms tank your test meaning you have no test to convert to estrogen.
true. But good ranges are like 30ng/dl e2 at 15+

When running a sarm + Serm cycle (ex: ac262 or lgd with Enclomid or Nolvadex) your test will stay or get higher and same with e2 if not managed. (Running enclo 4 weeks in till PCT)

Is running DIM enough to combat running a serm + sarm cycle? Or should one have a low dose AI on hand?

Good thread

When running a sarm + Serm cycle (ex: ac262 or lgd with Enclomid or Nolvadex) your test will stay or get higher and same with e2 if not managed. (Running enclo 4 weeks in till PCT)

Is running DIM enough to combat running a serm + sarm cycle? Or should one have a low dose AI on hand?
I’m not to familiar with sarms or dim but if ac262 increases test and dim reduces estrogen than it should work but if you are unsure it’s best to get bloods or take an ai. Better safe than sorry.

Good thread

idk im pretty sure dim is used to bring down high levels to normal levels in health males. Healthy Levels are from 18-44 pg/ml so like on test im pretty sure that shoots into the hundreds. SO idk if dim would be able to handle all that

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
idk im pretty sure dim is used to bring down high levels to normal levels in health males. Healthy Levels are from 18-44 pg/ml so like on test im pretty sure that shoots into the hundreds. SO idk if dim would be able to handle all that
Yeah but on a light sarm cycle like ac262 or s4