Mustaches /mutton chops like this is ideal

D

Deleted member 7863

Kraken
LOOKS INSANELY HIGH T AND LOW INHIB YOUR NOT A LOOKSMAXXER UNLESS YOU ROCK ONE OF THESE
709df4f912273188b321532b3ea28bd7
Shot caller nikolaj coster waldau 2017 RRBPCC
Fde41a3d8f8e8f2e62afb520a9c60db9

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, PYT, JMax and 3 others
@AlwaysHaveQuestions @SadnessWYJ @Taylorswift thoughts?

ogre cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 7863
it looks like a cuck trying to look badass. basically the brother in peaky blinders

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 7863
Unironically legit
IF u can rock this, it means u are hight T with dense beard, and robust chin
U probably have thick wrists also

Show me one incel ho can grow this

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 7863
@AlwaysHaveQuestions @SadnessWYJ @Taylorswift thoughts?
You need to be very masc and goodlooking to be able to pull it off otherwise you will look like a disgusting pedo. This is a case of Chad halos everything (that would otherwise be a failo on sub-Chads).

11DC872B 9B6D 4E0C B70D 18E2D6799292

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
You need to be very masc and goodlooking to be able to pull it off otherwise you will look like a disgusting pedo. This is a case of Chad halos everything (that would otherwise be a failo on sub-Chads).

View attachment 703381
Indeed but i unironically think it looks badass combined with a top tier chin

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Indeed but i unironically think it looks badass combined with a top tier chin
I have a potato bone structure, the only thing I would look badass with is a shotgun and my brain blasted all over the wall.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 7863
draven is legit the ideal mustache mogger

dlp6t84r35151.jpg

Its the "white nationalist" look, and gives you insane dark triad halo esp if you have a masc face
life is all about looking like a masc white supremacist tbh

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and lordgandy2000
I have no beard, slight NCT, and some UEE. I look completely average but I stand out with my lack of deviation. My harmony with myself is the reason everything in life moves relative to me. I am formless.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Fear and Deleted member 7863
I have no beard, slight NCT, and some UEE. I look completely average but I stand out with my lack of deviation. My harmony with myself is the reason everything in life moves relative to me. I am formless.
nigga give me what your smoking

• +1
Reactions: PYT
@Darkwill do you understand me?

• +1
Reactions: Fear
nigga give me what your smoking
I am so at peace with myself nothing can faze me anymore. Problems happen because I allowed it to happen. Good things are of my planning. I am the center of the world. Subhuman, chads, losers, winners. I am everything at once. There will never be a more perfect being than me. I am an androgynous beauty.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Fear and Deleted member 7863
I am so at peace with myself nothing can faze me anymore. Problems happen because I allowed it to happen. Good things are of my planning. I am the center of the world. Subhuman, chads, losers, winners. I am everything at once. There will never be a more perfect being than me. I am an androgynous beauty.
-androgynous beauty
-NCT

PICK ONE
Ad8f0a7ab889fe9d nicolas cage laughing gif 17 gif images download 1

• JFL
Imagine tyler maher with this mustache
images

• Love it
cope

• JFL
You mog me? I simply give you a weak and amused smile and continue on my walk. Your mog is like punching water. How could I, someone so average and mundane, be mogged? Are your hunter eyes a good feature? Or they are a mutation like a wart on a grapefruit?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, PYT and Deleted member 7863
You mog me? I simply give you a weak and amused smile and continue on my walk. Your mog is like punching water. How could I, someone so average and mundane, be mogged? Are your hunter eyes a good feature? Or they are a mutation like a wart on a grapefruit?
what you think you are

who you are

Ad8f0a7ab889fe9d nicolas cage laughing gif 17 gif images download 1

• JFL
Reactions: Fear, PYT and AlwaysHaveQuestions
His NCT eyes glance at my direction. It's incomprehensible. Where are his eyes looking? Me? Why is he so relaxed? Can't he see my demonic dimorphic eyes glaring at him like a sniper scope? He blinks and his eyes were blanket by a thin shiny layer of UEE. Such thin skin protecting arguably the most important organ of the body, and he is showing it off! How arrogant of him!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
His NCT eyes glance at my direction. It's incomprehensible. Where are my eyes looking? Me? Why is he so relaxed? Can't he see my demonic eyes glaring at him like a sniper scope? He blinks and his eyes were blanket by a thin shiny layer of UEE. Such thin skin protecting arguably the most important organ of the body, and he is showing it off! How arrogant of him!
Write a full fan fiction asap

• JFL
You pounced at him in the alleyway, cursing and swearing you will rip him to shreds. Inside his pocket, he shot his gun at your shoulder pushing you back. You fell on the floor and winced in pain. "I cannot give up, I am the hunter". You run after him, only to find a busy street with people going about their day. With your 6'6 gigamogger height you survey the crowd. Just when you think you saw him, he got heightmogged by a 6'3 fatass, clouding your view. You quickly came to realize that man wasn't him anyways. The man was so average he blends perfectly into the crowd. He was nothing and everything at his will.

• JFL
  • Woah
I have a potato bone structure, the only thing I would look badass with is a shotgun and my brain blasted all over the wall.
almost spit my water out

• +1