Muzzie Autist Threatens Me in My PMs

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
How could you be at one time a Muslim and now you're making a thread promoting the defamation of the most noble of creation ﷺ

And in your audacity you tag me in it, and you should know I'm an enemy to anyone who insults the prophet ﷺ

If you turn back to Allah he will forgive you, and you will be granted what you wish as long as it is good.

11:52
وَيَـٰقَوْمِ ٱسْتَغْفِرُوا۟ رَبَّكُمْ ثُمَّ تُوبُوٓا۟ إِلَيْهِ يُرْسِلِ ٱلسَّمَآءَ عَلَيْكُم مِّدْرَارًۭا وَيَزِدْكُمْ قُوَّةً إِلَىٰ قُوَّتِكُمْ وَلَا تَتَوَلَّوْا۟ مُجْرِمِينَ ٥٢

And O my people! Seek your Lord’s forgiveness and turn to Him in repentance. He will shower you with rain in abundance, and add strength to your strength. So do not turn away, persisting in wickedness.”

If you do not stop, then read this:

33:57
إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ ٱللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُۥ لَعَنَهُمُ ٱللَّهُ فِى ٱلدُّنْيَا وَٱلْـَٔاخِرَةِ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًۭا مُّهِينًۭا ٥٧

Surely those who offend Allah and His Messenger are condemned by Allah in this world and the Hereafter. And He has prepared for them a humiliating punishment.

Indeed Allaah is able to give you good in this world, and in the hereafter. And in this world a Muslim can marry up to four, and you can only marry if Allaah has written it for you. And for Allaah to give you beautiful wives as a reward in this world and in the hereafter it is easy for him so turn back to him and be humble and cry about your mistakes and sins and don't think Allah is unaware of what you do.

Damn, even PMs can't escape getting blown up by muslims