My 13 year old son is worried about the size of his penis.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
Hello redditors, I'm here to ask for help on this issue. It's just me and my son right now, his dad is not much in the picture. We're very open and he has been bringing it up occasionally that his penis is not growing. He has a 10 year old brother and they've apparently compared and the 10 year old is way beyond his own development. He told me (we were at dinner mind you) that even when it's erect it's only about an inch long. Now I'm not a doctor but even to me that does sound smaller than average. I tried googling on my own but didn't really come up with much. His father was completely average sized, maybe a little longer than average even. I asked my son if he had asked his dad about it and his dad said he was a "late bloomer". As was I! So - what do you think? I might schedule a doctors appointment for him just to put his mind at ease but I don't know what's normal or not for guys. I won't share any negatives from this site so even if you said sounds like a micro i won't mention that to him. Because I did wonder... I hope you don't think it's weird we were discussing this but this is a first time issue for me! He's really concerned about it though. So I'm looking for anything you want to say that could help me understand what's going on better and possibly what to say. And if you think the doctor is a good idea!! Thanks <3

• JFL
Reactions: 14vic
Calm him down by sucking his penus

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and Vermilioncore
1 inch? I remember having like 3 inches at 14 still.

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova