My (17) experience after becoming Red Pilled.

Deleted member 6997

Deleted member 6997

Cuckologist
I'm a 17 year old guy, I've never posted anything in this sub so I hope the tags are right and I'm on my phone so sorry about bad formatting.

I don't befriend every girl or really run behind any but if I make a girl my friend I used to go to any extent to fulfill their wishes and I used to always available for them. They might text me at 3AM and I'd reply inna few seconds.

Every girl I've befriended and cared for usually replaces me eventually and I used to think that if I am the problem or they are the problem. I lost almost all my self-respect begging a girl not to leave me. After one last incident I was disgusted of myself, I understood that I was the problem, I was always available to them like a fucking dog and I sweared that I am not doing that shit anymore for anyone.

I found Red pill soon after this and after that I started treating myself better than all these women. I started giving them little to no attention like I used to, they started telling me that I've changed (bitch you bet I did!) and now I don't consider them 'friends' (These people used to use me up and walk all over me) and I hate them. They said all this shit just because I started giving them no attention and treated them with speciality.

Girls who replaced me started to text me frequently and I gave them the 'you are not special' treatment and started leaving them on read and this prompted them to text even more and I started to become less available. They tried to get back with me and become friends, I told them they treated me like shit and I don't want nothing to do with them.

Life's been great after Red Pill.

I'd like to thank all the older gentleman of this sub for giving great advices. I hope you drop some more advice for a young Red pill like me in the comments.

Edit: I'm not angry at women just because a few of them treated me like shit and I do have a couple of very kind and loving female friends.
More pl8s more d8s @Tony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tony and Deleted member 5891
1601123722355-png.694544

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6997
Absolute mountain of text

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Didnt read but based and redpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Sup guys

• +1
Redpill is cope

• +1
Keep coping while I:

1- Lift

2- Lift some more

3- Go to the gym and lift
Jfl
I have a question if you're actually redpill tho, is all their theories on female behaviour true and have they helped you? I never bothered to read them because I always cringed at PUA and redpill people.

• JFL
Jfl
I have a question if you're actually redpill tho, is all their theories on female behaviour true and have they helped you? I never bothered to read them because I always cringed at PUA and redpill people.
Redpill = cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Danish_Retard