My 19 years old looksmaxing routine

Maesthetic

Maesthetic

"You can always be thinner, look better"
I wanted to share you my current looksmaxing routine in order to maybe help some people.

SKINMAXXING

Going to start a efficient skincare routine :

My daily routine :
  • Hydrating cleanser (2x/day)

• Moisturizing lotion (2x/day)

• Vitamin C 20% serum (1x/day)

(I’ve found this brand on Amazon, I don’t know how efficient it is)

• β - Carotene 25'000 IU (1x/day)

(Going to take 25'000 UI (one softgel) once a day to skintonemaxx)

Once a week :

• Exfoliate my skin with the CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser

• Applying on my face a Korean style moisturizing sheet mask

• I'm also going to my dermatologist next week so she can prescribe me a tretinoin cream (I hope)

S/o to @Prettyboy who inspired me a lot with his skincare routine. ( https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/ )

JAWMAXXING

• Chewing Falim gum

(I’ve bought a mega pack of 20 x 5pcs on Amazon. I’ll chew 5 pcs at the same time 1 hour/day)

• Chewing jawline exerciser

(In addition to falim gum, I’ve bought some cheap jawline exersier on Aliexpress for about 2€. I’ll chew them 30 minutes daily.)

STUBBLEMAXXING

My facial hair is currently too bad to have a stubble so I’m going to improve it. A short stubble is a good SMV booster tbh.

• Minoxidil 5%

(I’m going to start using topical Minoxidil 5% twice a day. I hope it will work for me)

• Dermaroller

(In addition to the Minoxidil, I’ll dermaroll my beard area once a week.)

BODYMAXXING

I’m gymcelling since 2 years so I’ll continue this. I’m currently working out 4-5 times a week. My routine is quite simple :

• Day 1 : CHEST + BACK + SHOULDER
  • Day 2 : BICEPS + TRICEPS + LEGS
  • Day 3 : Rest day

And then repeat…

(For each muscles, I’m doing 3 exercises, 3 sets per exercices.)

I’m 185 cm for 75 kg . My goal is to reach 80 kg, I’m eating arround 4’000 kcal/day but it’s hard tbh. I will also stop added sugar (which is a bit of an addiction for me)

I am clearly not an expert so if you have any recommendations for me, do not hesitate to tell me I will be delighted.
To clarify, I didn't start at once with all these looksmax, it's been about 6 months since I started but I wanted to move up a gear and add other elements to perfect my appearance.

Attachments

• 1659895234123.png
    1659895234123.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1659895516799.png
    1659895516799.png
    500.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1659898109734.png
    1659898109734.png
    597.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
You don't do your eyebrows and hair?

beta carotene as a supplement is known to increase risk of all cause mortality and cause cancer, ''moisturizing sheet mask'' is most likely a cope, especially since you already use a moisturizer.

• +1
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Schönling and 4 others
You don't do your eyebrows and hair?
My eyebrows are already good imo
IMG 20220807 212210

And for my hair I do nothing special, just I be careful to use sulfate free shampoo. Im also growing my hair to curtainmaxx

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 15827
beta carotene as a supplement is known to increase risk of all cause mortality and cause cancer, ''moisturizing sheet mask'' is most likely a cope, especially since you already use a moisturizer.
Do you have a source for that ?

I've at home about 10 pcs of these so I will finish them but I'll not buy them again

Not bad.

Add tongkat Ali and fadogia to increase test. I would also reccomend arimidex as it increased my test significantly, 594-1086ng/dl (aromasin may work as well but I got those results on arimidex)

These should boost your bodymaxxing lad. Also add reeves deadlift for frame and clavicle maxxing.

I would do hgh as well tbh, you may not get taller but there's always some frame that can be gained from blasting.

All of this will cost like 400 per month tbh. If you don't do the hgh it'll be 100 per month.

If you don't wanna spend the money on GH, take mk677 or cjc-DAC

Framemax while you still can yakhi :eek::eek::ogre::ogre:(y):what::what::eek::eek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Deleted member 20618, Sigmamale and 2 others
My eyebrows are already good imo View attachment 1813850

And for my hair I do nothing special, just I be careful to use sulfate free shampoo. Im also growing my hair to curtainmaxx
You could shave some of the outlying hair above your eyebrows.
Do you use some hair styling products?

You could shave some of the outlying hair above your eyebrows.
Do you use some hair styling products?
But if my eyebrows are too trimmed it will look gay, no ?

My hair are too short to have a curtain haircut so currently I just slick them back with a hair dryer. I also use a sea salt spray to add some texture cuz my hair is very thin

Not bad.

Add tongkat Ali and fadogia to increase test. I would also reccomend arimidex as it increased my test significantly, 594-1086ng/dl (aromasin may work as well but I got those results on arimidex)

These should boost your bodymaxxing lad. Also add reeves deadlift for frame and clavicle maxxing.

I would do hgh as well tbh, you may not get taller but there's always some frame that can be gained from blasting.

All of this will cost like 400 per month tbh. If you don't do the hgh it'll be 100 per month.

If you don't wanna spend the money on GH, take mk677 or cjc-DAC

Framemax while you still can yakhi :eek::eek::ogre::ogre:(y):what::what::eek::eek:
thanks for the advices but atm i'm a poorcel tbh

cleanser and moistrize once a day is enough because doing it too much strip the natural oils in your skin

cleanser and moistrize once a day is enough because doing it too much strip the natural oils in your skin
But I'm using minoxidil and I've heard that this product will dry my skin a lot

But I'm using minoxidil and I've heard that this product will dry my skin a lot
minoxdile will rip off your collagen sn dries your skin out, i advise you to stay way from it

Nah, as long as you don't make a weird shape out of it or make them really feminine it won't look gay, it will just look more clean.

• +1
Reactions: Maesthetic
minoxdile will rip off your collagen sn dries your skin out, i advise you to stay way from it
yes but if I can have a stubble it's worth imo

I've search on internet and yes that's true beta-carotene increase risk of cancers but ONLY on smokers

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
W
I wanted to share you my current looksmaxing routine in order to maybe help some people.

SKINMAXXING

My daily routine :
View attachment 1813656
View attachment 1813664
View attachment 1813665

View attachment 1813723

Once a week :

View attachment 1813669
View attachment 1813670

• I'm also going to my dermatologist next week so she can prescribe me a tretinoin cream (I hope)

S/o to @Prettyboy who inspired me a lot with his skincare routine. ( https://looksmax.org/threads/guide-on-achieving-model-tier-skin.430153/ )

JAWMAXXING

• Chewing Falim gum

View attachment 1813757
(I’ve bought a mega pack of 20 x 5pcs on Amazon. I’ll chew 5 pcs at the same time 1 hour/day)

View attachment 1813760
(In addition to falim gum, I’ve bought some cheap jawline exersier on Aliexpress for about 2€. I’ll chew them 30 minutes daily.)

STUBBLEMAXXING

My facial hair is currently too bad to have a stubble so I’m going to improve it. A short stubble is a good SMV booster tbh.

View attachment 1813831

• Minoxidil 5%
View attachment 1813777
(I’m going to start using topical Minoxidil 5% twice a day. I hope it will work for me)

• Dermaroller
View attachment 1813776

BODYMAXXING

I’m gymcelling since 2 years so I’ll continue this. I’m currently working out 4-5 times a week. My routine is quite simple :

And then repeat…

I’m 185 cm for 75 kg . My goal is to reach 80 kg, I’m eating arround 4’000 kcal/day but it’s hard tbh. I will also stop added sugar (which is a bit of an addiction for me)

I am clearly not an expert so if you have any recommendations for me, do not hesitate to tell me I will be delighted.
To clarify, I didn't start at once with all these looksmax, it's been about 6 months since I started but I wanted to move up a gear and add other elements to perfect my appearance.
Where's the sunscreen? That's #1 of any skincare routine, you're only 19 but when you're older use tretinoin, trentinoin + sunscreen is best anti-aging measures.

• +1
W

Where's the sunscreen? That's #1 of any skincare routine, you're only 19 but when you're older use tretinoin, trentinoin + sunscreen is best anti-aging measures.
Yes you're right, I should add it on my routine even if I will not use it often because in my country it rains almost every day :lul:

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Yes you're right, I should add it on my routine even if I will not use it often because in my country it rains almost every day :lul:
doesnt matter, UVA rays will penetrate your skin through clouds, rain or whatever else (sunpilled)

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Maesthetic
doesnt matter, UVA rays will penetrate your skin through clouds, rain or whatever else (sunpilled)
Gonna buy these expensive SPF 50 cream asap tbh

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 17735
any advices ?

what if it’s from carrot

just eat 4-5 carrots a day and you're good boyo.

also with the obsession with supplements?? u a loser???? your ancestors ate two whole goats in one sitting. cavemanmaxxing is the way to go

• JFL
This might sound a little retarded but I have never skinmaxxed, when you apply these creams do you apply them just to your face or your entire body?

• +1
This might sound a little retarded but I have never skinmaxxed, when you apply these creams do you apply them just to your face or your entire body?
We all start somewhere, no question is stupide. I only use these product for my face, it's a bit a waste to apply them in my entire body tbh

get on tret if your doing all that skincare. Tret is 80% of your results for 10% of work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Maesthetic
la roche posay anthelios spf 50 or get those korean sunscreens with them pluses on them ++++
Should I use SPF cream every days of the year or only during summer ?

get on tret if your doing all that skincare. Tret is 80% of your results for 10% of work
But do you think it's useful if I'm only 19 years old ? I've heard that tret is useless before like 25 years old.

• +1
Reactions: chadison
But do you think it's useful if I'm only 19 years old ? I've heard that tret is useless before like 25 years old.
It helped me and i started last year at 20 y.o. There are no downsides and only potential upsides as long as you use SPF 30+ with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Maesthetic
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
it's only dark circles or also something else ?
It‘s completely destroyed thin sagging skin and it happend within 1 weeks at the age of 18 after some traumatical event.

Attachments

• EC352209-AA36-4252-9CF1-888AA286E3FE.jpeg
    EC352209-AA36-4252-9CF1-888AA286E3FE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • BC82805C-966E-407A-A35B-B993946286D4.jpeg
    BC82805C-966E-407A-A35B-B993946286D4.jpeg
    416.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 5FB3B356-E306-410A-8B92-6A74ED0D2034.jpeg
    5FB3B356-E306-410A-8B92-6A74ED0D2034.jpeg
    994.9 KB · Views: 0
It‘s completely destroyed thin sagging skin and it happend within 1 weeks at the age of 18 after some traumatical event.
Just a different light tbh

nah bru just go to a salon and get them waxed. if you're afraid of them being to thin just tell the person to "keep them thick"

trust me you'll be eyebrowmogging if you get them done professionally. i tried to pluck them myself but at the end of the day it's risky because you have no clue what you're doing. reward low risk high.

SKINMAXXING

My daily routine :
View attachment 1813656
View attachment 1813664
View attachment 1813665

View attachment 1813723

Once a week :

View attachment 1813669
View attachment 1813670

JAWMAXXING

• Chewing Falim gum

View attachment 1813757

View attachment 1813760

STUBBLEMAXXING

View attachment 1813831

• Minoxidil 5%
View attachment 1813777

• Dermaroller
View attachment 1813776

BODYMAXXING

And then repeat…

ditch the vitamin c serum and use retinol instead

vitamin a (retinol) mogs vitamin c tbh

bump bhais