My 2 month heightmaxxing experiment: report

Spiritualcell

Spiritualcell

Very spiritual
This is a report of my two-month heightmaxxing experiment. I did this experiment a few months ago but didn't post about it until now.

Objectives:

Objectives: The primary objective was to increase my height. Secondary objectives were muscle building, facial bone growth and voice deepening

Experiment period:
02/08/2022-11/10/2022. The experiment was supposed to last 60 days, but I missed a few doses, so it lasted 70 days.

My stats:
- Age at start of experiment: 19
- Bodyfat % at start of experiment: 12-15%
- Height at start of experiment: 5'11/180 cm
- Late bloomer, I haven't done bone x-rays

Heightmaxxing stack:
- 15 iu 93% purity HGH before bed, ED. Bought from catcafe.is
- 30 mg Deus Medical Mk677 in the morning, ED. Bought from catcafe.is
- 6,5 mg Pfizer Aromasin ingested with fat, EOD. Bought from bgpharmadrugs.com

Stack to provent type 2 diabetes:
- 250 mcg Chromium picolinate
- 500 mg Alpha lipoic acid
- Blood glucose monitor. All tests were in the low range.

Height measurement method:
I measured my height right after waking up and before going to bed by standing against a wall, placing a box on top of my head, and drawing a line underneath the book. I measured a dozen times during the 60-day trial period and discovered that this measurement technique is not completely reliable, with a margin of error of 0-2cm.

02/08/2022 Day: 180,5 Night: 179
03/08/2022 Day: 179,5 Night: 179,2
06/08/2022 Day: 180,9 Night: 180
13/08/2022 Day: 182 Night: 180,2
14/08/2022 Day: 182,5 Night: 180,5
23/08/2022 Day: 182,5 Night: 180,5
2/09/2022 Day: 182,5 Night: Missed measurement
8/10/2022 Day: 182 Night: 181,5
11/10/2022 Day: 182,3 Night: 181,5

Result discussion: As I mentioned when discussing the height measurement method, the method used has a 0-2cm margin of error. Because my results were less than 2cm, I don't know if I grew or not, and I wouldn't use my experience as proof that heightmaxxing works.

Side effects:
- Knee, hand, and foot joint pain (Knees were particularly bad).
- Water retention; I had very noticeable water retention in my face, hands and feet, I had multiple people comment on it This is probably mostly due to the mk677.
- Suicidal ideation and no motivation. Now I didn't discover this till months later but as it turns out I accidently mistook Aromasin for mk677, I used 6.25 mg Pfizer Aromasin throughout the period, however I also ordered some extra Aromasin from Deus Medical in case I ran out, I didn't end up using this (so I thought) but the mk677 tablets and blister pack look identical to the Aromasin (except the name on the back of the blister pack), so I accidently ended up taking 3 tabs (25 mg per tab) at once. I'm now back on 6.25 mg Aromasin and feeling fine, so this is probably why I felt like shit.
- All side effects disappeared after stopping the drugs.

Other details:
- When I first started this stack, I intended to combine it with gymcelling and bonesmashing. Due to my already low motivation and my mishap with the Aromasin, I ended up doing none of those things, so I can't comment on whether they improve those two.
- My voice has not changed
- My parents discovered my stack halfway through the experiment and assumed I was on steroids. Surprisingly, once I explained my heightmaxxing, they agreed to let me continue the stack on the condition that I stop using drugs.

Pictures of my stack:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SkullDynamics, Randolf and 17 others
fuck accidently posted before my thread was complete

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, Lonenely sigma and 2 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25591 and Spiritualcell
Nice has your voice gotten any deeper? or would you have to wait a while to notice difference???

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
couldn't get all the details in because of the 30 min edit limit
Here's another picture:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 5'7 zoomer and Lonenely sigma
Waste of money if you didn't proteinmaxx during

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Spiritualcell and Dystopian
Stadiometer at mid day or no care
Jk op good job, im doing the exact Sam but with genotropin and Anastrozole

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and Spiritualcell
Waste of money if you didn't proteinmaxx during
I recall reading a thread about protein intake and heightmaxxing, which compelled me to increase my protein intake, but I lost motivation halfway through the experiment, presumably due to the aromatase inhibitor, and my protein intake decreased as a result.
As for the expense of this experiment, I should have mentioned it in the post, but it cost me approximately 1000 euros.
HGH was about 720 euros, mk677 was 150 euros, and Aromasin was 20 euros.
Nice has your voice gotten any deeper? or would you have to wait a while to notice difference???
No, my voice hasn't changed, and I'm not sure what, if any, effect a longer use of HGH would have on your voice.
Stadiometer at mid day or no care
Jk op good job, im doing the exact Sam but with genotropin and Anastrozole
Yeah, I should've bought a stadiometer to see if I actually grew or not. Good luck with your heightmaxxing endeavors. (y)

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Randolf and cell0xide
I recall reading a thread about protein intake and heightmaxxing, which compelled me to increase my protein intake, but I lost motivation halfway through the experiment, presumably due to the aromatase inhibitor, and my protein intake decreased as a result.
As for the expense of this experiment, I should have mentioned it in the post, but it cost me approximately 1000 euros.
HGH was about 720 euros, mk677 was 150 euros, and Aromasin was 20 euros.

No, my voice hasn't changed, and I'm not sure what, if any, effect a longer use of HGH would have on your voice.

Yeah, I should've bought a stadiometer to see if I actually grew or not. Good luck with your heightmaxxing endeavors. (y)
Nigga wtf... If u didn't give jack shit about eating protein how did you expect the HGH to MK to translate itself to IGF-1. U should've just injected IGF-1 then

• +1
Nigga wtf... If u didn't give jack shit about eating protein how did you expect the HGH to MK to translate itself to IGF-1. U should've just injected IGF-1 then
1. I couldn't find a IGF-1 source

2. I know my HGH experiment wasn't ideal, the Aromasin in particular fucked me up, either way there's nothing I can do about that now.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Randolf
I wish I could’ve found this shit when I was at a heightmaxxing age

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Randolf, Deleted member 20399 and Spiritualcell
Why do you think most of your height gain was toward the beginning of the experiment? Did you feel taller?

• +1
This is a report of my two-month heightmaxxing experiment. I did this experiment a few months ago but didn't post about it until now.

Objectives:

Objectives: The primary objective was to increase my height. Secondary objectives were muscle building, facial bone growth and voice deepening

Experiment period:
02/08/2022-11/10/2022. The experiment was supposed to last 60 days, but I missed a few doses, so it lasted 70 days.

My stats:
- Age at start of experiment: 19
- Bodyfat % at start of experiment: 12-15%
- Height at start of experiment: 5'11/180 cm
- Late bloomer, I haven't done bone x-rays

Heightmaxxing stack:
- 15 iu 93% purity HGH before bed, ED. Bought from catcafe.is
- 30 mg Deus Medical Mk677 in the morning, ED. Bought from catcafe.is
- 6,5 mg Pfizer Aromasin ingested with fat, EOD. Bought from bgpharmadrugs.com

Height measurement method:
I measured my height right after waking up and before going to bed by standing against a wall, placing a box on top of my head, and drawing a line underneath the book. I measured a dozen times during the 60-day trial period and discovered that this measurement technique is not completely reliable, with a margin of error of 0-2cm.

02/08/2022 Day: 180,5 Night: 179
03/08/2022 Day: 179,5 Night: 179,2
06/08/2022 Day: 180,9 Night: 180
13/08/2022 Day: 182 Night: 180,2
14/08/2022 Day: 182,5 Night: 180,5
23/08/2022 Day: 182,5 Night: 180,5
2/09/2022 Day: 182,5 Night: Missed measurement
8/10/2022 Day: 182 Night: 181,5
11/10/2022 Day: 182,3 Night: 181,5

Result discussion: As I mentioned when discussing the height measurement method, the method used has a 0-2cm margin of error. Because my results were less than 2cm, I don't know if I grew or not, and I wouldn't use my experience as proof that heightmaxxing works.

Side effects:
- Knee, hand, and foot joint pain (Knees were particularly bad).
- Water retention; I had very noticeable water retention in my face, hands and feet, I had multiple people comment on it This is probably mostly due to the mk677.
- Suicidal ideation and no motivation. Now I didn't discover this till months later but as it turns out I accidently mistook Aromasin for mk677, I used 6.25 mg Pfizer Aromasin throughout the period, however I also ordered some extra Aromasin from Deus Medical in case I ran out, I didn't end up using this (so I thought) but the mk677 tablets and blister pack look identical to the Aromasin (except the name on the back of the blister pack), so I accidently ended up taking 3 tabs (25 mg per tab) at once. I'm now back on 6.25 mg Aromasin and feeling fine, so this is probably why I felt like shit.
- All side effects disappeared after stopping the drugs.

Other details:
- When I first started this stack, I intended to combine it with gymcelling and bonesmashing. Due to my already low motivation and my mishap with the Aromasin, I ended up doing none of those things, so I can't comment on whether they improve those two.
- My voice has not changed
- My parents discovered my stack halfway through the experiment and assumed I was on steroids. Surprisingly, once I explained my heightmaxxing, they agreed to let me continue the stack on the condition that I stop using drugs.

Pictures of my stack:

It’s brutally over…

• Hmm...
  • Woah
How can you let your parents tell you what to do? by 13-14 you are already old enough to be on your own and shouldn't be taking shit from anyone, there is not such thing as an adult or matury, just a bunch of subhumans destroyed by aging.

• +1
Admirable

• +1
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and cell0xide
Would it be worth it to try this while maximizing protien intake but only with hgh?

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Randolf
Would it be worth it to try this while maximizing protien intake but only with hgh?
HGH can lead to an increased risk of diabetes so be careful of that

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide, Spiritualcell and Randolf
Sorry for the late response.

You ask a question:
I would say yes, it's worth it. But my question to you is; Why?
HGH is at least 5 times more expensive than MK677, and MK677 is also easier to source.
So I just don't see why you wouldn't use MK677 as well.

HGH can lead to an increased risk of diabetes so be careful of that

Mk677 as well. If you're going to do it, I would recommend you at least get a blood glucose monitor.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and cell0xide

You ask a question:

HGH is at least 5 times more expensive than MK677, and MK677 is also easier to source.

Mk677 as well. If you're going to do it, I would recommend you at least get a blood glucose monitor.
Update on height?

• Hmm...

You ask a question:

Mk677 makes you feel like you’re starving. It’s good for bulking for that reason, but when it comes down to cutting and overall heightmaxxing hgh is better imo, I don’t want to have to slowly wean off for 2 months just to transfer to HGH injections And like you said, I’ll need to get other stuff to counter act the risk of diabetes, so it might end up just being more expensive than a simple injection.

• +1