my 2 week leanmaxxing plan!

Looksmaxxer_based

Looksmaxxer_based

Bronze
Guys im 180cm tall and 100kg rn. i found out that I need 2500 calorie to maintain my weight
if I eat:
1) 13 eggs (910 calories)
2) chicken breast (250 calories)
3) Butter (2 tablespoons): ~200 calories
4) Cheese (60g): ~240 calories
5)Larger sauce: ~100 calories
it would be like
2,010 calories in total. so its calorie deficit.

for motivation: I can drink shugar free energy drinks, diet coke, and black coffee

is it good ?

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and shieldzz
Guys im 180cm tall and 100kg rn. i found out that I need 2500 calorie to maintain my weight
if I eat:
1) 13 eggs (910 calories)
2) chicken breast (250 calories)
3) Butter (2 tablespoons): ~200 calories
4) Cheese (60g): ~240 calories
5)Larger sauce: ~100 calories
it would be like
2,010 calories in total. so its calorie deficit.

for motivation: I can drink shugar free energy drinks, diet coke, and black coffee

View attachment 3198341
Cheese and butter arnt good for you, they contain carbs and cause chronic inflammation, use beef tallow instead

Cheese and butter arnt good for you, they contain carbs and cause chronic inflammation, use beef tallow instead
CHEESE/BUTTER DOENST CONTAIN CABRS

• +1
Reactions: armemann
This mf really attatched a picture of richard ramirez physique

The consequences of tik tok

• JFL
Reactions: eiegta
All types of cheese are allowed on the keto diet, as cheese is relatively low in carbohydrate, which complies with the key principle of the keto diet. The Ketogenic diet or “keto” diet is a low carbohydrate and high fat eating plan.Jan 17, 2024

Butter is perfect and advised to be in your diet. I eat half a stick everyday of Kerry Gold salted grass fed butter.

All types of cheese are allowed on the keto diet, as cheese is relatively low in carbohydrate, which complies with the key principle of the keto diet. The Ketogenic diet or “keto” diet is a low carbohydrate and high fat eating plan.Jan 17, 2024
Still poison, just replace it with stuff like blood, stomach, intestines, heart, liver, blood popsicle

Still poison, just replace it with stuff like blood, stomach, intestines, heart, liver, blood popsicle
i actually agree with goatis but im not rich bro right now

• +1
Reactions: cc_7373
Butter is perfect and advised to be in your diet. I eat half a stick everyday of Kerry Gold salted grass fed butter.
God damn thats alot, store bought butter is still poison tho

False. You should not consume dairy on a carnivore “diet”. Eat only meat and fat. Avoid fruits, vegetables, grains, and seed oils.

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231
False. You should not consume dairy on a carnivore “diet”. Eat only meat and fat. Avoid fruits, vegetables, grains, and seed oils.
bro do u know how to read? i said ketosis. which is also keto. keto is everything just not sugar and carbs

God damn thats alot, store bought butter is still poison tho
Less than a gram of carbohydrates are found in the butter I buy. Butter is strictly the fat of milk without the sugar.

Im joking just dont buy fake store butter
it costs fucking money . do u know how many looksmaxxing/dietmaxxing I can do without hardmaxxing if I just had more money? that stuff is for future but this leanmaxx plan is practical

bro do u know how to read? i said ketosis. which is also keto. keto is everything just not sugar and carbs
Retard you are no where near the level of my intelligence. I IQ mog you out of the planes of existence itself. You are NOT qualified to speak on human nutrition and should stop talking permanently.

Less than a gram of carbohydrates are found in the butter I buy. Butter is strictly the fat of milk without the sugar.
Imma make it by myself, very easy just need to shake raw grass fed milk in a bottle and collect the butter

Good for causing the Randle Cycle to be activated
Weve ate it since we were here so just because some youtuber who doesnt even follow his diet plan says its muh bad! Doesnt really matter considering the so called inflamation is probably miniscule to non existent

Retard you are no where near the level of my intelligence. I IQ mog you out of the planes of existence itself. You are NOT qualified to speak on human nutrition and should stop talking permanently.

bro more words doesnt make u smarter. look. carnivore is when u eat only animal based diet right? even milk is allowed on carnivore and sometimes honey because they are animal products. so u basically eat meat, eggs, diary that's it

keto, is when u just don't eat shugar/carbs. like u eat 90parcent of carnivore but just not milk, and also u can have snacks.fruits/ vegetables like tomatoes for example and many things on keto. it just doesn't have to contain carbs/shugar

Weve ate it since we were here so just because some youtuber who doesnt even follow his diet plan says its muh bad! Doesnt really matter considering the so called inflamation is probably miniscule to non existent
1. Dairy consists both of sugar and animal fat which is literally the Randle Cycle manifested in one substance.

2. Animals use milk to fatten up their offspring before their teeth grow in to chew raw meat. That’s why babies are so chubby.

• Hmm...
Reactions: cooldude1231

not gonna lie imma read that article seems well wroten

1. Dairy consists both of sugar and animal fat which is literally the Randle Cycle manifested in one substance.

2. Animals use milk to fatten up their offspring before their teeth grow in to chew raw meat. That’s why babies are so chubby.
what about the cheese? i know about the milk

Good for causing the Randle Cycle to be activated
its good if u drink raw milk at tennage years for height tho. it has growth hormone as I know. it ages u but also makes u taller in that times

bro more words doesnt make u smarter. look. carnivore is when u eat only animal based diet right? even milk is allowed on carnivore and sometimes honey because they are animal products. so u basically eat meat, eggs, diary that's it

keto, is when u just don't eat shugar/carbs. like u eat 90parcent of carnivore but just not milk, and also u can have snacks.fruits/ vegetables like tomatoes for example and many things on keto. it just doesn't have to contain carbs/shugar
False

1. Carnivore is strictly meat and animal fat of animals. Honey and fruit are not allowed.

2. Animal “based” doesn’t equal carnivore.

3. Ketosis is the functioning of which our body oxidizes fat for energy usage rather than carbohydrates.

4. Fruits and vegetables contain carbohydrates which all break down into sugar, thus spiking blood glucose levels. Fructose gets metabolized into the liver, but when in excess gets pushed into the blood stream causing glycation damage to your cells.

Last edited:
Bro am curious dm face, since you should have little bloating and such, no hate or saying youre wrong

not gonna lie imma read that article seems well wroten
You should. You’ll learn something from someone such as myself who is competent in the field of human nutrition.

its good if u drink raw milk at tennage years for height tho. it has growth hormone as I know. it ages u but also makes u taller in that times
Milks entire purpose is to fatten the baby before their teeth grow in to chew raw meat. After the teeth grow in, you should only consume raw meat for the rest of your life for optimal health and looks. If you eat carbohydrates, you’re killing yourself at every bite via glycation.

Bro am curious dm face, since you should have little bloating and such, no hate or saying youre wrong
Not showing my face on an incel infested forum with people who have nothing to lose

Not showing my face on an incel infested forum with people who have nothing to lose
i showed why not u. they are not gonna dox u or anything just give u reality check and what u can improve on. incels helped me actually with the advice that made me lose v card with slavic woman

Milks entire purpose is to fatten the baby before their teeth grow in to chew raw meat. After the teeth grow in, you should only consume raw meat for the rest of your life for optimal health and looks. If you eat carbohydrates, you’re killing yourself at every bite via glycation.
You sure that growing on carnivore will make you taller?

i showed why not u. they are not gonna dox u or anything just give u reality check and what u can improve on. incels helped me actually with the advice that made me lose v card with slavic woman
Because you’re low IQ

+ I’m not an incel

You sure that growing on carnivore will make you taller?
There’s no evidence to prove whether it will or not so I will not speak on that.

Because you’re low IQ

+ I’m not an incel
115 iq is low? i checked in my official medicine school.
i think ur not as high u think because u confuse education (which u might be true imma honest I'm bro science guy) with IQ
high educated can be low iq
and high iq can be uneducated

I'm not rapist

115 iq is low? i checked in my official medicine school.
i think ur not as high u think because u confuse education (which u might be true imma honest I'm bro science guy) with IQ
high educated can be low iq
and high iq can be uneducated

I'm not rapist
You are neither high IQ nor educated. You have been indoctrinated by Big Pharma proticols.

Medicinal schooling does not teach proper human nutrition. They teach how to become a professional drug dealer via prescriptions. All propaganda and lies.

You are nothing more than a Dunning-Kruger sufferer. Incompetence at its finest.

There’s no evidence to prove whether it will or not so I will not speak on that.
One way it makes sense since higher free testosterone/dht which antagonize esterogen, less bf, so less esterogen and later start of puberty, ect. But then theres the higher milk consuming countries which have some of the tallest average heights, except for shitholes like india

• +1
Reactions: Never Get Up
You will also have less insulin resistance i think, since youre only eating once a day and not consuming sugars