MY 2024 ASCENSION PLAN

socialcel

socialcel

Kraken
In this thread I’ll share all the steps I’ll take to become a gigaslayer in 2024

1. Moving out - around June I’ll move out from my parents (I’m still underage and will be when I move out too, but I’ll be allowed by then). I’m already making enough money to get a “penthouse”ish apartment by the sea with gigamogger view. Also once I move out, I’ll be clubbing 5+ times a week jfl. Main reason I’m moving out is so I can fuck club hoes in my place.

2. Gymcelling - Till around March I’ll be lean bulking up to around 90-95kg then start my cut and cut down to 12% or less by the time I move out and start clubbing.

3. Giga healthy diet - Starting around march on my cut I’ll be doing more research on the most optimal diet for skin, etc. in order to maximize looks.

That’s it, let me know if I’m missing something. I’m 6’3 HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, NattyMikeO, anticel and 1 other person
If u wasnt missing something u wouldnt be here

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, edi0 and kebab
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
Bluepill.org

Bluepill.org
I already have bitches I could fuck just nowhere to fuck them. How is that bluepill I just need a place

BOTB worthy

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and socialcel
Nice

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and socialcel
are you cryptomaxxed? HOw do you have the money for this? Anyways congrats bro, be careful with clubbing.... you're probably going to become a degenerate and lose your looks/health doing this. Avoid drinking, it gets easy once you're used to sober partying

Also be smart and identify good girls, the ones who just broke up with their 3 year bf and are clubbing for the first time.... impregnate them

are you cryptomaxxed? HOw do you have the money for this?
SMMA+Dropshipping
Anyways congrats bro, be careful with clubbing.... you're probably going to become a degenerate and lose your looks/health doing this. Avoid drinking, it gets easy once you're used to sober partying
Yeah I don't plan on drinking at all, major looksmin
Also be smart and identify good girls, the ones who just broke up with their 3 year bf and are clubbing for the first time.... impregnate them
Haha okay

• +1
Reactions: nocryingok
legit plan for a person with a good base like you tbh

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Ok, we already know your height nigga

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel