My (23/m) gf (24/f) confided in me some extremely deviant sexual acts in her past, need help on how to respond

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
throwaway here for obvious reasons. I actually posted this in r/relationships but it got deleted and I haven’t gotten a reason from the mods. Mods, please let me know if this is against any rules and I’ll make any fixes.

I’ve been dating my girlfriend for around 5 months now, and everything has been going really great. Really almost nothing to complain about. I guess she’s comfortable enough with me at this stage that she just told me her darkest secret yesterday.

And wow, it was a major bombshell. She told me that she used to have her poodle lick her to orgasms in secondary school (in the UK, so around high school for you Americans)...additionally, later on in the conversation she said that she doesn’t think I’ll ever make her cum from oral. She said it so casually, almost like it was just a fact. I didn’t know what to say, I was stunned. I tried to act chill and cracked a few jokes. But to be honest, inside I felt horrible, emasculated, and sick.

I really don’t know what to do, in front of her I’m acting like everything is ok. But this was just so out there..I mean straight up bestiality?? What the fuck!? And then I was compared to be worse than a dog?? I feel completely heartbroken and shattered. I don’t think I could ever look at her the same way again.

I also suspect those were some of her first sexual experiences, and probably her first orgasms. Is this something I should be worried about as well?

Right now the dog is no longer in the picture (it died), and she says she regrets what she did. Should I just get over it? Do I confront her? Please, if anyone has had a similar experience or any advice, I would really really appreciate it.

TL;DR, gf just revealed her dog used lick her to orgasm and that I’ll never be able to do the same

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, JovenCansao, YungTrappa and 2 others
throwaway here for obvious reasons. I actually posted this in r/relationships but it got deleted and I haven’t gotten a reason from the mods. Mods, please let me know if this is against any rules and I’ll make any fixes.

I’ve been dating my girlfriend for around 5 months now, and everything has been going really great. Really almost nothing to complain about. I guess she’s comfortable enough with me at this stage that she just told me her darkest secret yesterday.

And wow, it was a major bombshell. She told me that she used to have her poodle lick her to orgasms in secondary school (in the UK, so around high school for you Americans)...additionally, later on in the conversation she said that she doesn’t think I’ll ever make her cum from oral. She said it so casually, almost like it was just a fact. I didn’t know what to say, I was stunned. I tried to act chill and cracked a few jokes. But to be honest, inside I felt horrible, emasculated, and sick.

I really don’t know what to do, in front of her I’m acting like everything is ok. But this was just so out there..I mean straight up bestiality?? What the fuck!? And then I was compared to be worse than a dog?? I feel completely heartbroken and shattered. I don’t think I could ever look at her the same way again.

I also suspect those were some of her first sexual experiences, and probably her first orgasms. Is this something I should be worried about as well?

Right now the dog is no longer in the picture (it died), and she says she regrets what she did. Should I just get over it? Do I confront her? Please, if anyone has had a similar experience or any advice, I would really really appreciate it.

TL;DR, gf just revealed her dog used lick her to orgasm and that I’ll never be able to do the same
take the dogpill

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, KaisenMaxxer and YungTrappa
Ethnicity: White

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, baerr, ElySioNs and 2 others
In an ideal society we would be asking after knowing about this story "Oh my God, is the whip okay??"

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ElySioNs and YungTrappa
Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Chadeep and ElySioNs
In an ideal society we would be asking after knowing about this story "Oh my God, is the whip okay??"
Nigga really started by being submissive to the mods "I'll fix what you told me, imma good redicuck"
It's beyond over for him, cucked by a poodle jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: baerr, ElySioNs, MaghrebGator and 1 other person
You write the problem out yourself!! you FELT emasculated. Anyone in their mind can see you are insecure as hell, reading this makes me want to vomit, not because of what your gf did, but how you think about it. It's only natural for young people to experiment with their sexuality and you should be understanding and supporting... also...TAKE A JOKE FOR GOD'S SAKE. God, men these days...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa and ElySioNs