My (25M) Girlfriend (27F) Had a Threesome with Her Friend and His Wife While I Was Watching Our Kids. How Am I Supposed to React to This?

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
We've been together for over a decade since high school and have 4 kids together. We don't live together and have been on and off here and there and right now she's kind of in a rocky "I love you but I don't know what I want" state. She's expressed to me in the past about wanting to be with a girl and I understand that I'm all she's been with that maybe she wants to experiment. I'm just hurt and shocked because I'd never have done that to her and she knew it would hurt me but she got double teamed while my baby sat sleeping in the same room, I didn't even realize and was being nice saying I'll keep the kids so she can stay at a friend's house. I love her with all my heart, sex with her isn't what I care about, although obviously it's nice, but if she needs that elsewhere I think part of me can overcome it as long as she's happy, but it tears me up inside. Sorry for the long post and the fact I probably sound pathetic. I appreciate any advice I can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back