My (29m) GF (27f) DM'd bikini pictures to past FWBs. Is this breakup-worthy?

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My girlfriend (she's 27, I'm 29), recently got back from a beach vacation with some girlfriends of hers. She posted a lot of pictures of the trip on her instagram, many in a bikini of course, which I have absolutely no problem with. She also sent me other ones she didn't post as well which were a bit spicier and I loved that. I showered compliments on her and told her I couldn't wait for her to be back to get my hands on her.

My situation that this is about however, happened last night when she was showing me a tiktok on her phone. While the video was playing, an instagram notification pops up on her phone and I see its a message from a guy and it had a bunch of those flame and sweating face emoji's.

She immediately swipes it away, the video finishes, and I'm kind of stunned and didn't really know how to react in the moment. I think she thought that there was a chance I didn't see what the emojis were since I was kind of far away from her showing me the video. I didn't really know what to do and I think in the moment I was in denial and shock that I saw that message and acted like I didn't see it.

We stayed in the room together after this and kept watching TV and the second she got up to go the bathroom I grabbed her phone and looked quickly and saw that she recently DM'd the same exact pictures that she sent to me while on the trip to not one, but TWO guys.

I put her phone done and when she got back from the bathroom I asked her who that person was that sent her a message while she was showing me the video. She just said "oh he is just a friend that messaged me". I asked her what they were talking about and she said "oh just random stuff he was asking how my day was".

I asked if I could see their conversation and she kind of freaked and asked why and that she doesn't ask to see my conversations while walking away. She goes into the bedroom with her phone and I let her go and I'm assuming she is deleting the messages, so I give her time, and then went to the bedroom and put my foot down and said I need to see those messages.

She gives me her phone and of course the pictures and emoji message are gone as I expected. I told her I know she's lying and that she had sent pictures to those guys as I just saw them 15 minutes earlier. She immediately says omg its not a big deal its not like they were nudes or anything, I'm just in my bikini. I asked her who those guys were and she said just friends. I pressed her on it and she finally admitted they were both people she had hooked up with on and off before we met each other.

I asked her how she would feel if I was DM'ing shirtless gym pics to my past FWBs and she said she wouldn't care which I HIGHLY doubt.

I told her we obviously have very different views on what is acceptable to do while in a relationship and that I don't think we're compatible and left. She started calling me and I ignored them and texted her back that I need space and time to digest what just happened and that we can talk later.

I don't know if I'm overreacting about this. As far as I know she hasn't physically cheated or anything like that. To me, posting bikini pics on instagram is one thing. But DM'ing spicier bikini pictures to specific guys she used to sleep with crosses a line, is crazy disrespectful, and tells me that she is seeking targeted validation and attention and probably gets off over these guys getting steamed up over her.

I'm questioning myself if I should give her another chance or standup for myself and what I believe is acceptable for the relationships I want to be in and walk away.

I'm questioning myself if I should give her another chance or standup for myself and what I believe is acceptable for the relationships I want to be in and walk away.
You should standup for what you believe is acceptable for you, otherwise you will be played around as a cuck your whole life.

This applies for anything in life in general, not just relationships.

breakup with that whore what the fuck, do it or ur essentially letting her have control over you, sending pics to past fwbs is crazy work