My 3.5 psl childhood friend keeps scoring JBs

Deleted member 4563

Deleted member 4563

Kraken
Idk what did it for him, he's also a manlet and has a goofy haircut but I see him with girls and on social media like tf

Most likely gay

You are probably underrating him.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 2745 and 6 others
Social circle is a powerful weapon if you are sub5 OP

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 4563
They are just friends

Does he have a good body?
He's skinnyfat and has unhealthy habits (aka smokes a lot).Didn't work on a single muscle in his lifetime.

He's skinnyfat and has unhealthy habits (aka smokes a lot).Didn't work on a single muscle in his lifetime.
I dont believe you, you have to be underrating him theres no way he gets girls if he is a 3.5 PSL skinnyfat manlet.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I dont believe you, you have to be underrating him theres no way he gets girls if he is a 3.5 PSL skinnyfat manlet.
You want pics?

Dude is running some kind of strong game

Find out what asap

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Post this on incels forum

Ask for their input

Social circle is a powerful weapon if you are sub5 OP
he has to be a true god of social circle for this success as sub5

probably he is running some type of other game OP is unaware of
why? Tbh if you say something like this there probably they will ban you. The forum is nothing but 'It's over if you're not 9+ Chad guize hur dur' retardation now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563

why? Tbh if you say something like this there probably they will ban you. The forum is nothing but 'It's over if you're not 9+ Chad guize hur dur' retardation now
Pua game and showering probably, also taking a haircut helped him

No social life is legit, i see it everytime on housepartys or friends of friends, if you are 3-5 PSL this is your only way to get plain/decent looking girls.
The chad/lite of the group can’t fuck every girl from the group, he has a gf himself 9 out of 10 times.

if you are 5+ PSL and 6‘+ height you can start tinder- and clubgame, but that’s nothing new

No social life is legit, i see it everytime on housepartys or friends of friends, if you are 3-5 PSL this is your only way to get plain/decent looking girls.
The chad/lite of the group can’t fuck every girl from the group, he has a gf himself 9 out of 10 times.

if you are 5+ PSL and 6‘+ height you can start tinder- and clubgame, but that’s nothing new
Legit I have seen subhuman 4s getting lucky at house parties

Try telling that shit to basement dweller tier incels though they will think you have told them about the return of christ

• +1
Reactions: GymBro2000
I deleted all the PM conversations i had when i requested to be banned that might be why i didnt receive the PM.
Will try again.He's higher psl apparently.

Your sig hnng
I want to rail her so bad

no pics = larp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Send pic let me see no way he is 3.5 psl

I see fat and meh looking guys with women and gfs who mog them all the time