my 3 inch lift shoes arrived lol

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Kraken
going to the club tonight. will be around 6'2 lmaoooo. They are pretty bulky looking which is making me nervous though. opinions? Do people notice ur bulky shoe.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
What fucking shoes fit 3 inches?
My shoe barely firs 1 inch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Gaygymmaxx and BrutalMogger
shoe lifts are a meme

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
embrace your height and fullfill to the personality demon

• +1
embrace your height and fullfill to the personality demon
Yea.
You dont need to be 6’2 bro.
Its all about personality. Wear nice clothes and a nice watch and have confidence

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, BeanletMogger, KaisenMaxxer and 2 others
Yea.
You dont need to be 6’2 bro.
Its all about personality. Wear nice clothes and a nice watch and have confidence
I have a terrible personality so hopefully this will help me get IOIs without having to approach the woman first. Will see.

I found out i was shorter than i thought while wearing lifs insoles i'm only 5,11" over

I got on a bike and felt tall for the first time btw I was getting more eye contact from the foids

• +1
going to the club tonight. will be around 6'2 lmaoooo. They are pretty bulky looking which is making me nervous though. opinions? Do people notice ur bulky shoe.
thank God i don't need to wear that shit

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider and sickdawgie
I found out i was shorter than i thought while wearing lifs insoles i'm only 5,11" over

I got on a bike and felt tall for the first time btw I was getting more eye contact from the foids
I'm also 5'11 atleast I'm not 5'8 and wearing lifts, we arent THAT short.

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
I need to liftmaxx when I go back to school :dafuckfeels:

alright I'll let u know
sorry u dont have to but bro, can u like run in them for like 10 seconds? Tell me if its comfortable. I go gym alot with this one girl and if she notices im suddenly shorter in the gym im fucked. I need 2 pairs of these sexy shoes

sorry u dont have to but bro, can u like run in them for like 10 seconds? Tell me if its comfortable. I go gym alot with this one girl and if she notices im suddenly shorter in the gym im fucked. I need 2 pairs of these sexy shoes
alright lmao i'll do it

• Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop
you going to the club alone or with people that know you already ? if the second don't they notice u suddenly way taller?

• +1
My man. I will never forget this, i owe you brother💙❤️💚
idk it felt ok, a little awkward obviously. Which is as much as you can expect because they are lifts. Prob not too noticeable.

you going to the club alone or with people that know you already ? if the second don't they notice u suddenly way taller?
I'm going with my aspergers friend who is more retarded than me and doesn't judge anything I do. He knows I wear lifts.

• Hmm...
Reactions: betrayed by 5‘8