My 3 Main Accomplishments in Life

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Zephir
You know how people always say, "If I knew then what I know now, my life would be totally different today"? Well, that doesn't apply to me because, even if I magically went back in time and was 15 again, there would be absolutely nothing I could do to make my life better, nothing I could change that would make a difference with women. I would just end up living my life all over again, much in the same way, and suffering again for decades. And I'd end up exactly where I am today, because I'd still have the same genetic disorders (Asperger's, bloating, etc.) that I have now.

So, I guess I don't have any "regrets" per se, as I realize that it was over for me with foids from the time I was conceived.

That said, I am proud of 3 accomplishments in my life:

(1) I became an accomplished classical realist artist by the time I was 25. I could make a lot of money doing this (I have in the past), but I'm now too fatigued and depressed to sustain a career.
(2) I traveled to 30 countries on 5 continents. If I never set foot anywhere outside the U.S. again, I don't care, since exploring the world is out of my system now.
(3) I became a millionaire after just 12 years of investing.

At least I can die somewhat content and not totally miserable.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, John Cracovizk and sportsmogger
Millionaire and you're SEAmaxxing.

Millionaire and you're SEAmaxxing.
Yeah, what else could I do? Money makes no difference to foids, as their sexuality is primitive (based on looks).

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
(2) I traveled to 30 countries on 5 continents. If I never set foot anywhere outside the U.S. again, I don't care, since exploring the world is out of my system now.

explain your motivation for this

i get the vacation thing, but traveling around the world for the sake of it always seemed so fucking pointless

i'm not judging, there are way dumber hobbies to have, but i don't get it

explain your motivation for this

i get the vacation thing, but traveling around the world for the sake of it always seemed so fucking pointless

i'm not judging, there are way dumber hobbies to have, but i don't get it
I traveled to some countries for sex. Others, for the sites and museums. Others still for the food and a change in atmosphere. I don't regret it at all.

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider