My (35m) wife (32f) is upset that her boyfriend dumped her

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Back story. We have two kids and we've been married over ten years. For the last four years our marriage has been open. Open is a very generous term. She was able to find more partners while I found none. Her most recent tryst was more of a friend's with benefits thing. They were really close. So much so that she brought him over to meet the kids one night after I went to work. She even brought up how she wanted to DATE date him (make it more serious/official) and then after a long talk we came to the conclusion that the marriage was basically over anyway. Outta nowhere he drops her. Says he needs to figure his life out blah blah blah. Well she finds out that he got with another girl, made it Facebook official, and started blocking my wife on all social media. She got upset. She kept trying to get a reason out of him and I told her that he doesn't deserve any more of her time. Then she blew up at me because she's "not allowed to be upset over anything" What the hell am I supposed to do?