My (40f) husband (45m) has found out my kids aren’t his

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Tldr; he paternity tested all 4 of them and none were his so now he’s filing for a divorce and not talking to my kids at all.

My kids possible bio dad isn’t in my life anymore. He told me he was sick of being my plaything and told me if I loved him I’d have married him, he said I loved money instead and hates me now. He has blocked me on everything and completely cut me off. I still have feelings for him.

My husband hates me, my kids hate me because they’re old enough to understand, well the oldest two explained things to my youngest. They are all against me and what’s even worse is my husbands rejecting them. He’s told my son he’s not his son and told me to take the kids and leave. He wants a divorce and for me to have full custody. He’s pulled them all out of private school, he’s given them a terms notice. So on top of all this I have to find a new school for all of them. He’s also cancelled everything he pays for for them and tells me I’m lucky he’s not asking for the money back. I don’t work but I’ll have to look for a job soon.

My son wants to know the name of his bio dad ‘if I know’. I haven’t told him. His dad was a bit of a wreck and poor as dirt if I’m honest, I think he’s got an alright job now and lives in a flat but that’s still poor to my son. My kids are all very materialistic which is a trait I don’t like in them. But at the time their dad was poor and just unstable to have kids with but I just kept seeing him because I loved him and still love him.

Anyways I made this post partly to get things off my chest and partly just to ask what I should do about all the failed relationships in my life? How can I fix things?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, lordgandy2000 and TheLookInYourEyes
reddit soy | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

stone her to fucking death

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and TheLookInYourEyes
Most husbands are pathetic betabux cucks, waiting to get cheated on.

These kind of Niggers are the real Husbands:
Screenshot 20240816 150527 Samsung Internet

She will gladly stay loyal to him for life, and spread her legs every single day for him, begging for his Seed to shoot in her Pussy