My 5-Month Transformation: From Overweight to Skinny

GoodLookingAthlete

GoodLookingAthlete

Iron

In this post, I will share the details of my weight loss journey than happened over the span of five months, during which I successfully transitioned from being overweight to achieving a lean and skinny physique.

Starting Point:

When I embarked on my transformation journey, I stepped on the scale and was confronted with a weight of approximately 92-93kg (202-205lbs). Based on my estimation, my body fat percentage was between 25-30%. It became clear to me that I had exceeded the threshold of being overweight and was on the verge of entering the realm of what could be deemed as "fat." To provide context, I had been an avid smoker, as is common in my home country of France. However, after quitting smoking, I put on a lot of weight.

Design sans titre 19

Dietary Approach:

I made the decision to adopt a crash diet, aiming to lose a significant amount of weight within the shortest possible time frame.

During the first month, I restricted my calorie intake to less than 1000 calories per day, resulting in a notable weight loss of around 8-10kg (17-22lbs). In essence, my diet revolved around periods of fasting and occasional consumption of lean meats when hunger became overwhelming. On certain occasions, I would also have 3% fat Greek yogurt when I was too hungry. I was basically starving myself. After that, I transitioned into a moderate calorie deficit of approximately 300-500 calories per day for the following three months, leading to a further weight loss of 5-6kg (11-13lbs). During this stage, my diet primarily consisted of lean meats accompanied by vegetables, as well as incorporating filling carbohydrates such as potatoes. I adopted an intermittent fasting approach, limiting my eating window to two meals per day.

As I approached my holiday plans, I committed to an intense one-month cut, where I got back to starving myself, resulting in an additional loss of approximately 3-4kg (6-9lbs).

It is worth mentioning that, while I did not do lots of sports during this transformation, I did increase my daily step count as much as possible.

Results:

Through my dedicated efforts, I successfully achieved a lean and skinny body, weighing around 75-76kg (165-168lbs) with an estimated body fat percentage of 15-17%.

Design sans titre 16

Takeaways and considerations

Losing a significant amount of weight within a short period is indeed possible through severe caloric restriction, but it is important to acknowledge the immense challenges it presents. Hunger spikes will intensify to an extreme level, accompanied by nearly constant headaches, making food the primary focus of your thoughts. "Starving" yourself is also likely to cause frequent insomnia (it did for me). What kept me going personally is thinking, dreaming almost, about how good I’m going to look and how good it will feel doing sports again (I used to be a very sporty individual).

It is crucial to consider the post-weight loss phase and plan accordingly. Returning to the same unhealthy eating habits that contributed to the initial weight gain will result in a cycle of fluctuating weight or potentially regaining even more weight than before. I since then incorporated weightlifting and did quite a transformation.

Design sans titre 17

If you feel than going too aggressive in your calorie restriction will lead to feeling so frustrated that you will binge eat and not be consistent with your diet, I recommend doing a more moderate approach, you don’t have to be crazy like me haha.

I hope that my experience gave you some hope and that you will be successful in your journey of losing weight.
Ask me whatever question you want about weight loss.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 23391, Razorium and 17 others
lookin good bro. good job

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 26116, poopoohead and 1 other person
this thread is the start of a legendary user and im glad to have been his second reply

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, GalacticHero, datboijj and 5 others
nice one
how tall are u?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
this thread is the start of a legendary user and im glad to have been his second reply
I don't know about being legendary haha. But yeah I've definetely done some crazy transformations that's for sure. The most insane one being probably my hair loss related one that I may also do a post about.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26116, poopoohead and Deleted member 16133
I don't know about being legendary haha. But yeah I've definetely done some crazy transformations that's for sure. The most insane one being probably my hair loss related one that I may also do a post about.
Nice ascension bro, hope you get all the foids.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 26116 and GoodLookingAthlete
Leanmaxing really do wonders, you may never know what is behind that fat.
20221203 0023193

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 26116, poopoohead and 1 other person
Great

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 26116 and GoodLookingAthlete
good for you, for subhumans like me, this type of ascension is impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116 and SubHumanHere
good thread and good transformation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116 and GoodLookingAthlete
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 26116 and SubHumanHere
Well done! Consider intermittent fasting and intuitive dieting to maintain leanness in the long term. No more dieting and calorie counting. That's what's been working for me

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 26116 and SubHumanHere
Biggest step is to stop eating fastfood stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116

In this post, I will share the details of my weight loss journey than happened over the span of five months, during which I successfully transitioned from being overweight to achieving a lean and skinny physique.

Starting Point:

When I embarked on my transformation journey, I stepped on the scale and was confronted with a weight of approximately 92-93kg (202-205lbs). Based on my estimation, my body fat percentage was between 25-30%. It became clear to me that I had exceeded the threshold of being overweight and was on the verge of entering the realm of what could be deemed as "fat." To provide context, I had been an avid smoker, as is common in my home country of France. However, after quitting smoking, I put on a lot of weight.

View attachment 2264700
Dietary Approach:

I made the decision to adopt a crash diet, aiming to lose a significant amount of weight within the shortest possible time frame.

During the first month, I restricted my calorie intake to less than 1000 calories per day, resulting in a notable weight loss of around 8-10kg (17-22lbs). In essence, my diet revolved around periods of fasting and occasional consumption of lean meats when hunger became overwhelming. On certain occasions, I would also have 3% fat Greek yogurt when I was too hungry. I was basically starving myself. After that, I transitioned into a moderate calorie deficit of approximately 300-500 calories per day for the following three months, leading to a further weight loss of 5-6kg (11-13lbs). During this stage, my diet primarily consisted of lean meats accompanied by vegetables, as well as incorporating filling carbohydrates such as potatoes. I adopted an intermittent fasting approach, limiting my eating window to two meals per day.

As I approached my holiday plans, I committed to an intense one-month cut, where I got back to starving myself, resulting in an additional loss of approximately 3-4kg (6-9lbs).

It is worth mentioning that, while I did not do lots of sports during this transformation, I did increase my daily step count as much as possible.

Results:

Through my dedicated efforts, I successfully achieved a lean and skinny body, weighing around 75-76kg (165-168lbs) with an estimated body fat percentage of 15-17%.

View attachment 2264703

Takeaways and considerations

Losing a significant amount of weight within a short period is indeed possible through severe caloric restriction, but it is important to acknowledge the immense challenges it presents. Hunger spikes will intensify to an extreme level, accompanied by nearly constant headaches, making food the primary focus of your thoughts. "Starving" yourself is also likely to cause frequent insomnia (it did for me). What kept me going personally is thinking, dreaming almost, about how good I’m going to look and how good it will feel doing sports again (I used to be a very sporty individual).

It is crucial to consider the post-weight loss phase and plan accordingly. Returning to the same unhealthy eating habits that contributed to the initial weight gain will result in a cycle of fluctuating weight or potentially regaining even more weight than before. I since then incorporated weightlifting and did quite a transformation.

View attachment 2264709

If you feel than going too aggressive in your calorie restriction will lead to feeling so frustrated that you will binge eat and not be consistent with your diet, I recommend doing a more moderate approach, you don’t have to be crazy like me haha.

I hope that my experience gave you some hope and that you will be successful in your journey of losing weight.
Ask me whatever question you want about weight loss.
You look like you can get pussy

• +1
Reactions: GoodLookingAthlete and Deleted member 26116
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and SubHumanHere
i always know i trained myself to know
stop the cap, no random Erikson bones are gonna be uncovered when someone lean maxes
the bones were always present
View attachment 2265395
I can agree with you, now it depends on the bones as i said in other threads, people who are boneless will never see their bones even at 8-10 bf%.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Bien joué.

Most people can't lose as low as 10lbs and you went from fat fuck to relatively lean.

Maintenant go muscu à fond.

Well done! Consider intermittent fasting and intuitive dieting to maintain leanness in the long term. No more dieting and calorie counting. That's what's been working for me
Intermittent fasting stuck with me since my transformation. It allows me to be able to eat 2 huge meals, without eating too much calories. It also fits my lifestyle very well. And research tend to show that eating twice a day is the best for longevity.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Bien joué.

Most people can't lose as low as 10lbs and you went from fat fuck to relatively lean.

Maintenant go muscu à fond.
Merci,
Je go muscu a fond depuis haha. Je vais peut être poster ma transformation muscu aussi d'ailleurs, la plupart des gens à qui je l'ai montré m'ont dit qu'elle est incroyable.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
182 cm is literally 1/3 of an inch from being 6f, its closer to 6f than it is to 5'11...
Sorry boyo I don’t make the rules, a 6ft man is at least 183cm evening height

good transformation
Judging from the 1st pic u can tan so consider it again since it will make u more defined
Would advice slowly gaining some muscle and maybe upping your kilos around 80-85range

Intermittent fasting stuck with me since my transformation. It allows me to be able to eat 2 huge meals, without eating too much calories. It also fits my lifestyle very well. And research tend to show that eating twice a day is the best for longevity.
I usually eat once. No idea how you would cram two meals into a 1-8 hour eating window (depending on the type of IF that you're doing), since digestion takes time. Unless your first meal is a light one, consisting of something like fruit or salad

Great job man. Insane transformation!

I usually eat once. No idea how you would cram two meals into a 1-8 hour eating window (depending on the type of IF that you're doing), since digestion takes time. Unless your first meal is a light one, consisting of something like fruit or salad
I eat two big meals per day (around 1500-1700 calories per meal). When I'm cutting I'm doing a big meal and a lighter meal were I'm eating less than 1000 calories. When I'm bulking I make sure I'm eating at least 1500 calories in my big meals and I add in some snacks like yogurts, applesauce, fruits and try to add in somewhere in between 500 to 700 calories with these snacks. I can eat a tonne by way and I have a crazy fast metabolism. To give you an idea, when I used S23 in my last SARM cycle I was eating almost 4000 calories per day (3700-3800 I would say on average) and I was loosing fat (while building muscle).
It really took me to have an ultra shitty diet to become a whale in the first place.