My 5'5 Asian friend almost made me doubt blackpill

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend
He's not really my friend but I used to hang around his group a lot in school

He was blasian or Filipino but was not one molecule above 5'5 and MTN and always wore NT height-boosting shoes. He was GIGA NT and pretty popular in my grade, he was also on like 3 sports teams and had drip

He started dating this HTB in the same grade that I would fuck if I could but never considered a oneitis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, N1666 and sportsmogger
Imagine how many side dicks she'll be acquiring

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
height doesn't matter as much in school

he will be unable to get commitment later in life even from bloated single mothers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, liberiangrimreaper and i hear voices
height doesn't matter as much in school

he will be unable to get commitment later in life even from bloated single mothers
It was final year so we are all pretty much 18

He was blasian or Filipino but was not one molecule above 5'5 and MTN and always wore NT height-boosting shoes. He was GIGA NT and pretty popular in my grade, he was also on like 3 sports teams and had drip

He started dating this HTB in the same grade that I would fuck if I could but never considered a oneitis
athlete pill.

It was final year so we are all pretty much 18
When women leave school they get access to billionaire yacht parties, tall slayers in clubs, old money aesthetic prettyboys at college. This is when they truly become chad only

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, AutisticGymcel and watah
athlete pill.
5'2 hapa athlete with his White girlfriend
76332403 12609931 Close friend Georgia Dilley posted an Instagram story of herself a 18 169684

And his parents are super short as well
Filipino british gymnast jake jarman receives his mom is a cebuana 1722769864

he mog her potential mate circle

When women leave school they get access to billionaire yacht parties, tall slayers in clubs, old money aesthetic prettyboys at college. This is when they truly become chad only
unrealistic even if you are blackpilled, only the tall slayers is accurate :lul:

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid
It wasnt the usual D1 stuff it was kinda niche actually
oh shit it’s honestly just because how nt he is honestly

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA

He had his inner light maxxed out

Imagine being half East Asian and half White only to end up looking like your average Nafri. Absolutely brutal I'd rope.
Imagine being not only being mentallymogged, but successmogged and lifemogged by him

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro